Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Note to self: You are faking.

by Notetoself7172 2 reviews

Annie is a girl who is all mixed up. She is happy one day and unsatisfied the next. Gerard was always the one to be there until he tore them apart. Was it really all his fualt? Did he really do...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 1747 words

0Unrated
It was raining outside perfect timing. I stood there spinning in the wetness for the longest time, but then I noticed someone watching me; it was him... Gerard.
My friends always wonder how I know him, but I just avoid the subject. I can remember the days when I would play with the Way boys after school, but after high school started I had moved away for about a year. My mother thought it would be best if I came back, Gerard was happy about this but I didn't have time for him anymore; he was old news.

We both go to the same school and we have every class together but usually I ignore him. I use to be an outcast right along with him but then I started to gain new friends and slowly I pushed him away. Tomorrow is the first day back to school after spring break.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My alarm clock started to scream out beeps; in an effort to make it stop I threw it across the room. It hit the wall with a loud crash, luckily no one is home. No one ever is. Tumbling out of bed I made my way over to the mirror. My skin was now tan from the California sun, but everything else was just the same way it was before. Standing up straight my ribs slightly protruded out, my hip bones sharp as razors, my stomach as flat as a slab of concrete. In the past I was a little chubby and I spent all of my time counting calories and running. This is how I got here.

My closet is the center of my double life; one side is filled with the stereotypical clothes of a popular. The other side of my closet was filled with band shirts, thrift store finds, and handmade pants. As you would have guessed I'm wearing the usual stuff I always wear, polo, jean skirt, and a Hollister jacket. I walked to the bathroom to apply my ten pounds of makeup and straighten my hair with my pink chi flat iron.
All faked out for the day.

An hour later I was ready, seeing that my dad wasn't going to be home anytime soon I called Jake to pick me up. Don't know Jake? You shouldn't you don't want to. He is pretty much a waste of my time but that's what boyfriends are right? Well anyway, we've been together for 6 months now with nothing major happening. Our relationship is not going anywhere, but ha who would have predicted that....I did.

Inside the school at my locker, is when something interesting actually happened.

Jake started to kiss me intensely.

"Jake stop it." I glared up at him.

" Why? I'm just showing my affection."

That was the problem, Gerard was standing at his locker right next to us. I mean I don't talk to him anymore but no need to rub it in his face.

I could feel Gerard staring at us.

" What the fuck are you looking at ? Do you have a problem?"

" Jake just fuck off, it's not his fault you were all over me.."

" Whatever. He needs to back off." Jake shot back at me.

Jake pulled him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him up against my locker.

" Don't ever fucking look at Annie again!"

" Jake just fuck off, he really didn't do anything. Any one would stare if some guy was all over his girlfriend in the hallway, I had told you to stop."

" What ever, I don't see why you are defending him."

" Because you're being a jack ass..."

" Oh I get it now, he is one of your fuck buddies eh?"

Letting Gerard go Jake walked off in anger.

"Um...sorry about that Gee...I mean Gerard." I said while giving him a slight smirk .

We stood there awkwardly but finally I locked my locker and walked off to class.
I felt kind of bad leaving him behind in clueless.


Gerard's POV

Great. The first time Annie and I actually talk it's because her asshole boyfriend tries to beat me up. I couldn't believe she defended me like that, maybe she secretly wants to talk. I don't blame her, after the things I did to her.

Mikey walked up behind me.

" I just saw what happened, don't think Annie is going to be friends with you again we have been over this she is not coming back. Especially since you..."

" Shut up Mikey, What do you know?"

" That you screwed things up with her along time ago."

" I know. We are about to be late for class man."

Mikey and I ran to class, I didn't feel it was relevant to tell him about her calling me Gee. He would have ruined it for me anyway.

We made it through the door right before the bell rang.

" Oh look everyone the Way boys actually made to class on time." it was Mr. Roils our band and choir teacher.

" Ha hilarious, Mr. roils." Mikey joked.

Both taking our seats on the front row, I felt someone staring at me. Turning around looking back at the top row it was Callie. Quickly I snapped my head back around, I defiantly didn't want to strike anything up with her. So I'm guessing you don't know who Callie is, she I what people call a " slut". I mean I wouldn't call her that but she did sleep with a lot of people at a party once; that's all I know. Shifting in my seat nervously I waited for Mr. Roils to begin.

" Okay. Simmer down kids, today I am splitting you into a group of three. You may choose one partner then the ones without a partner I will pick what group you go into. Okay, you have 3 minutes to choose your partner."

Of course I chose Mikey, no one else would be partners with us anyway.

" Everyone in a group?..." he searched around the room. He put all the loners into their random groups, but there was one left. Callie. What a surprise.......


Meanwhile....

Annie POV

Sitting in art class I was bored out of my mind, I didn't really have anyone to talk with in this class. But there was one person I knew, Frank Iero. I had a feeling he didn't want to talk to me, so I avoided looking or speaking that involved him. The sad thing was today we had to draw portraits of our partners, you would think everyone would flock over to me. Wrong. People were scared of me , they thought of me as a bitch. To bad they don't really know me.

Giving up on finding a partner or starting the portrait, I began to work on my essay for photography. My pen was scribbling on my paper aimlessly, I was in my own little world. I was stopped.

" I'm supposing that this is just a blow off class for you , but I need the grade. Might as well be my partner I'm the only one left." a deep voice said in annoyance. Slowly I lifted my head up allowing my eyes to meet his. Hazel.

" Actually, um... I'm this isn't a blow off class to me. I'm going to art school next year so this is meaningful to me too."

" Whatever you say." he grimaced as he sat down across from me. I wasn't expecting things to go like this. At all. I gestured for him to go first, he let his chalk glide effortlessly against the paper. He was surprisingly good. I smiled.

" Why are you smiling at me like that?" he looked disgusted.

" Um.. Your drawing is really good."

" Annie, you are not going to fool me with that fake act. I know you hate me." I gave him a surprised look. I mean I know we haven't talk since junior year, but I never hated him. Gerard was the one who forced me to push him away, and with that I pushed everyone associated with him away too.

" Frankie I don't hate you and I never did. I'm not putting on a fake act for you, I'm still Ann. Remember...your best friend." I glared at him.

" Ha. You think you're the same Ann I use to know? Yeah fucking right, your fake from your head to your perfectly manicured toes."

" It's Gerard's fault and you know it."

" Fuck you! You had changed before Gerard even did anything. You're a waste of air, I can't deal with you don't even fucking look at me. Go play in traffic." he yelled. All attention was on me, and no the kind of attention I was use to.

"I'm sorry I can't stay in here." I said telling my teacher. I wanted to cry, but the one thing I felt the most was anger and guilt. Grabbing my stuff I gave Frankie one last look, he almost looked sympathetic. Running out of the room I made my way down the hallway, my hair whipped around like crazy. Finally I stopped at the courtyard doors; usually no one was aloud out there unless it was lunch. I wasn't in the mood to follow anyone's rules. Slowing down I walked over to one of the stone benches underneath a tree, I sat there for a while. All I could think about was Gerard, I still felt bad for him. Even if he had hurt me I was over that, I wanted to make amends. I wanted Gerard back; like I said I wasn't in the mood to follow rules not even my own. # 1 rule: Never fall for a boy especially one who broke your heart before.

Meanwhile...

Gerard POV

" Hey guys! Looks like I'm your partner."

" Heh heh! GREAT!", Mikey said sarcastically. Elbowing him I gave him a warning to be nice.

Mr. roils cleared his throat loudly. " Okay now that you're in groups I will pass out a different song to each group. In these groups you will have 3 days plus the weekend to prepare the song. You will perform these songs for the Spring Concert." Gasps where heard throughout the room. But I was actually happy about this performance. Mr. roils handed us our song it was "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen, one of my favorites.

Getting through practice quickly we made the decision that Mikey would play piano while Callie and I would sing.

TO BE CONTINUED>>>REVIEW& I will buy each of you a brownie.
Sign up to rate and review this story