Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restating the obvious, Killing what's left

Outbursts

by natzlovesyou 1 review

Daniel screams it all out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 1121 words

1Exciting
Chapter 12

Ben looked extremely uncomfortable, "I don't think that's a good idea" He finally stated. Bert's head was pounding, producing an extreme headache. Still, he stood his ground,
"What?" He rumbled, still bent down.
"That I don't think it's a good idea. And I also send it back to her parents, I explained what it was so there's no way they're going to give it back"
Bert groaned and continued to stare at the floor.
Daniel lifted himself up from the floor, rage blinding him completely. He walked up to Ben who was staring at Bert, trying to convince him that there was no way he would get that notebook back, that it really wasn't good for him to read those sorrowful words, and shoved his fist against Ben's side. Ben cried out in pain and wrapped his arms around his side. Jess and Brian jumped from their seats rapidly and lifted Daniel out of Ben's way. Daniel started shifting violently from their arms,
"IT WAS YOU FAULT!! IF YOU HADN'T FUCKED HER THEN SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN PREGNANT! AND NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED! YOU WERE NEVER SATISFIED ONCE SHE LEFT YOUR SIDE! YOU JEALOUS SON OF A -"
"Shut up" Bert mumbled, lifting his head lightly, "Daniel, stop talking"
"BITCH!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! ALL OF THIS TIME YOU'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE SHE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND OR SOME BULLSHIT AND YOU KNEW ALL OF HER DAMN SECRETS BUT THE ONLY THING YOU'VE KNOWN IS TO LIE AND DECEIVE US!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THIS TO THE POLICE BEFORE. HUH?"
"Daniel, stop! It isn't Ben's fault!" Allison screamed over her boyfriend's yells. Jess kept muttering on Daniel's ear, "Shut up, Shut up"
Ben just stared at him from the floor, deception on his eyes. He kept trying to stand up and speak but Brian wouldn't let him.
"I BET YOU WERE AFRAID THEY'D FRAME YOU! AND YOU'RE TELLING THIS TO US NOW SO WE CAN FEEL PITY ON YOU AND YOU FEEL GUILTY ANYMORE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP DANIEL!" Bert roared, slapping his son on the face.
Daniel's mouth closed instantly. Bert grabbed his arm and stormed out of the tour bus with Daniel in tow. Everyone remained silent.

"You need to fucking control your outbursts; you can't keep on yelling and punching guys! I've never taught you any of that! How many times have you ever seen me punch someone?" Bert asked Daniel, desperation on his tone.
Daniel stared at his father's eyes and kept quiet. Everything around them seemed to go still, as if someone had paused the world.
"Exactly" Bert hissed leaning forward to his son and placing a finger on his chest, "None...Not one"
"That's because you're a coward that doesn't want to face reality. You're the first to deny things, you never want to talk about anything...you're just-" Daniel started, his tone raising. His eyes popped open twice their size and he raised his eyebrows as he chest expanded to supply extra air for his yelling.
"Look, Daniel you've got to show me some respect here. I am your father. You can't go around blaming everyone else. You don't know what really happened, you were small. There are a lot of things you didn't understand back then, and others you can't possibly understand yet." Bert declared. Daniel pressed his lips together tightly, making them turn white.
He was done with all of this shit. He couldn't stand the fact that everyone seemed to be oblivious to the fact that it was their fault that Alice had committed suicide.
No one understood that he was suffering, that he couldn't do shit about it right now but at that time he could've. He could've screamed, ran to where Alice was and grab the pistol out her hand. He could've begged for her to kill him with her then. He didn't want to be in a world in which she wasn't.
At first he believed he couldn't have a mom ever again.
Then Alice appeared, blue hair and everything. And it was the most awesome and indescribable feeling in his whole life. Why did they take her away from him? All of them did.
There was not one who couldn't be blamed for her death. He hated them all. Every single one of them.
In the back of his head he heard someone open the door and descend down the steps softly. He felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his shoulders and drag him away. The smell of grapefruit was in the air.
"I'm not finished with him yet!" He heard his father screamed, whoever held him paid no attention to his angry remark and continued to walk away with him.
"Aren't you going to scold me?" He asked softly.
"You're too hurt to be scolded; no one seems to understand that. Not even you" She said smiling sweetly.
"You do" He replied monotonously.
"I don't. I just do what seems right. What I feel is right". She whispered, her lips touching his ear swiftly, without meaning to.
His tattered converse and her flip-flops stepped over the moist grass, making small sounds that were overpowered by the music that ushered from the tour buses' windows.
"Such a romantic getaway
Between screams and laughs
It's just you and me once again
" Allison smiled as she sang, her voice rising to meet a wonderful melody.
"What was that?" Daniel asked, turning to look at her intently.
"Just something that came up right now" She said, giggling. He stared at her, mouth ajar.
"I'll sing you some more
If you promise to be a good boy
And get lost with me into this wonderful woods of not knowing
" She continued, beaming.
Daniel intertwined his fingers with her and they continued to walk while she sang.
Those were the times in which he thought everything would be alright. The times in which she knew just what to say...in those kind of moments was where he forgot about everything that had ever gone wrong.
But there was something wrong about this picture.
Daniel turned to his girlfriend.
Through the obscure pair of tour buses they were passing, as the wind blew her hair away and she tilted her head backwards a little she looked just like Alice. And in that brief second she raised her voice in a way that he had only heard Alice do it once before: once. She had stopped and tried to do it again, but she had failed.
And here was Allison, raising her voice once more and again and again in that wonderful chorus her mind had just invented a second or less ago.
Sign up to rate and review this story