Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Old Habits Die Hard

Wow, you're, uh, taller.

by Fue_Kurokawa 0 reviews

They're back; she never thought she'd EVER see their faces again. And a few years ago, she never thouht she'd be living with the Rockbells, etiher...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Pinako Rockbell, Roy Mustang, Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 543 words

0Unrated
Five Years Later ::-:: Rockbell House

"Goddammit Anna, WAKE UP!!!" Winry screiched, wrenching the poor young woman from her sleep.

"I'm up, I'm up! GEEZ!" Anna cried, stumbling out of the bed on the second floor. Damn that woman had a loudmouth...!

She sighed and pushed herself up, straightening her black nightgown, and looking out the window. It was going to rain again...

"Five years today, eh?" Anna sighed, turning her back the the grey clouds.
They were gone, and that was it for her. There wasn't anything more to add to that story. Five years, they'd been gone. Five years were all she needed to move on, I suppose. She even barely remembered their faces anymore... Though it WAS frustrating at times, Anna still managed to focus on the more important things.
Sh'd been living with Pinako and Winry for a while, and helped out when she could. After all, she'd seen enough metal limbs in her life to know how things worked!

"Hurry up, you're gonna miss your train!!" Winry called again, snapping the girl out of her reverie.

"...FUCKING SHIT!"

Five minutes later, Anna was out the door, waving back at the two mechanics. She was in her military uniform. She'd conformed herself to the standards about two years ago, realising that she wasn't a kid anymore. After all, she HAD turned ninteen about two months ago!

Central Headquarters

"About time you got here, kid!" Jean Havoc called, earning himself a playful glare from the young woman he teased.

"Yeah, and you probably just got here." She countered, only recieving a shrug and glare in reply.

She made her way to Roy Mustang's office, knocking on the door thrice before letting herself in, and closing the door behind her. She usually sat in the seats in front of the desk, but today, she simply stood behind the two chairs. After all, they WERE ocupied. Though she didn't see their faces...

"Pleasure to see you again, Lt. Belrith." Roy greeted, his gloved fingers intertwined with each other.
Anna vaguely thought she saw the two figures flinch for a second, but brushed away the impression.

"Without wanting to sound RUDE," She started, staring down at the two figures. Odd, one of them had the state alchemist pocket watch... Why hadn't she seen him around..?
"why did you call me here at such a DAMN FUCKING early hour in the morning?!"

On that, the other person stiffled his laughter. She didn't pay much attention to THAT, either. She just wanted to know why she was called here at six in the MORNING.

"Simply because I thought you'd like to see two old friends." Roy answered with a smirk, at the two figured stood up. Two ponytails, one red coa-

"Oh my fucking god." I gasped, not even needing to have them turn around to know who they were.

"Swearing's not good for your health, shorty." Edward teased, poking my nose, while Al just let out the laughter he'd held for, apparently, WAY too long.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT SHE COULD DISSAPEAR IN A DUNE OF SAND?!" She screamed, raising her fist.

"...You spent way too much time around Ed." Al laughed again, before Anna sighed just plain glomped them both to death.
Sign up to rate and review this story