Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Nine

by xharlequingirl 7 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 1008 words

1Original
Walking down the block, Brendon pushed the carriage as he held onto Dylan's hand. Six day old Bianca was laying in her carriage the blanket hanging over the carriage to keep the sun from touching her delicate skin. Ella had made sure to pretty much teach him everything that he needed to know.

"Daddy, sprinklers!" Dylan began to jump up and down as he held onto Brendon's hand. Ella had made sure to put Dylan's swimming trunks on and he was wearing his sandals so he could run through the water.

"Yes, baby. You can run through the water, but let's wait until we get into the park." He turned into the entrance as he walked over to the empty bench that was just under the shade and right across from the sprinklers.

"Daddy, c'mon!" Dylan said as he pulled his shirt up over his head. "Sprinklers!" He held on to the carriage as he jumped up and down.

"One second, Dylan." He told him as he took out the sunscreen lotion. "Mommy said we have to wear this so we don't get a sun burn. You don't want to get a sun burn do you?" He asked as he picked his son up and had him stand on the bench so that he could rub the lotion all over his son.

"No, Daddy." Dylan shook his head. "Look it's Uncle Ryan!" He began to bounce as he saw Aiden and Caleb start to run over towards the bench.

"Uncle Brendon!" Aiden smiled as he ran over to him and threw his arms around him.

"Hi, big man." Brendon smiled as he wrapped his arms around him and hugged him. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good. Where's the baby?" He asked as he looked at the carriage.

"She's right here." Brendon smiled as he moved the blanket so that Aiden and Caleb could see Bianca who was still sleeping peacefully.

"She's pretty." Caleb smiled as he looked into the carriage. "Daddy, I want a sister!" He told him as he sat down on the bench next to Aiden who was playing the poking game with Dylan.

"Why don't you three go play?" Ryan said as he nodded towards the sprinkler. They would be able to wander off and play while the boys are able to keep an eye on them.

"Okay!" Dylan said as he got up and ran to the water followed by Aiden and Caleb who were already to play in the water. Ryan had put the lotion of them before he even left the house.

Ryan sighed as he sat down on the bench and looked at Brendon. When he had called Brendon and asked him to meet him at the park he wasn't sure how he was going to tell him this news. This decision he had made.

"What's on your mind, Ryan?" Brendon asked as he moved the carriage to be more under the shade and the diaper bag onto the ground by the bench so that it was easily accessible.

"Okay, I don't even know how to say this, so I'm just going to have to come out with it. I need more time off, I need to stay home with the boys and Makayla. Things aren't good." He looked at Brendon.

Brendon let out a laugh as he nodded. "Its funny you said that." He looked back at Ryan. His eyes going from Bianca to Ryan every now and then.

"Why is that funny?" Ryan didn't think his falling apart marriage was a laughing matter. But, then again this was Brendon he was talking to.

"Oh, because I was going to ask if you think we could push off the tour a little bit longer. Thinks aren't going well at home either." He frowned. The last thing he ever wanted was to have family problems. He wanted everything in his life to be perfect. At one time it was.

"Ella is giving you some issues about being away all of the time?" Ryan questioned. He was wondering if they could possibly be having the same problems.

"Not Ella so much..." Brendon trailed off. "I missed Bianca's birth, the first moment of her life and I wasn't there. Now, every time Ella tells Dylan to show Daddy or go get Daddy he goes to the fucking television. I can't deal with the fact that he hardly knows who I am." He let out a deep breath.

Ryan nodded. "So, I guess we can ask the guys what they think. We need to figure out what can we do, because as much as we love our jobs, we can not let our marriages fall apart."

Brendon nodded in agreement. "I guess we can ask them to go out with us tomorrow, and we can see if Jon and Spencer agree with us. I mean, it might be good considering that Cassie has been trying to get Jon to plan their wedding forever." He nodded.

Ryan nodded as things fell silent at least now he and Brendon were on the same page. Looking up he shook his head. "Aiden, get off of your brother!" He shook his head.

Brendon let out a laugh as Bianca began to cry. Reaching into the carriage he picked her up and wrapped the blanket over her to keep the sun away from her. Even the baby lotion wasn't enough in his eyes. Resting her on his chest, he took out the bottle and began to feed her.

Ryan smiled as he watched Brendon with his baby girl. It made him want one of his own, how could he expect Makayla to give him another baby if he couldn't even be there for the two they already had. Something needed to change, something was going to change.



I'm going to be updating my stories based on reviews so if you want to see more of this just leave me a little review letting me know you want more! The more reviews the sooner that story gets updated. Thanks guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story