Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > A Neverending Dream

I Have To What

by Draykor 0 reviews

Ariella has been cursed by her gift of seeing and hearing ghosts for years! Sometimes, at night, they whisper to her when she's sleeping and what scares her the most, is the ghosts' figures flash w...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 2770 words

0Unrated
Ya I changed my username again, but I like this one a whoooooooole lot better than the other ones! I might not change this time, it depends if a better username pops in my head. But that most likely won't happen. Anywho, Ace_Fan here, suggested that I put this story in this account cause she thought I could update faster, since she loooooooooooooooves this story oh so much! Well, I am. Enjoy!

center>ME!!! - Jean, Kathy, Maggie

*******************

The moon mixed it's waves with the ocean with the stars dancing in the sky for back up. A girl was walking along the cold, beige sand, as the sand got caught between her toes. She looked at the ocean blue, it looked so beautiful with the moon shining and the stars dancing. She looked straight at the moon in the night sky and followed the trail of where it shines. 'So beautiful' she thought,

A woman, who's a ghost with scars, and huge chunks of skin ripped off all over her body looks at her from a boat in the water

The Angry Princess - Virgo

Once the girl saw the flash, she ripped her eyes away from the moon and keeps walking on the sand.

A muscular man with nails dug deep into his skin all over his body with an iron hammer in hand, his only hand, watched her pass him

The Hammer - Gemini

What's going on here? Her gift is doing it again. Why? Why did she have to be cursed with this gift? She decided to ignore the ghosts that flash, again, and just enjoy the lovely night.

A boy with a baseball bat with most of his skin ripped off all over his body with only some of his face unharmed watched her, waiting

The Torn Prince - Capricorn

The girl started walking faster but where ever she turned, she saw them. But there was something strange about them. They all had birth signs marked on their forehead. The boy - Capricorn, the muscular man - Gemini, the scarred woman - Virgo. Does this mean something? But not only do ghosts appear in her vision sometimes, it's only these certain ghosts and there's twleve, one for each sign.

The teenage girl wasn't watching where she was going and bumped into something. She looked up and saw another teenage girl. But her skin was pale, and her neck was at an odd angle and there were red and purple marks around her neck, she probably died from being strangled to death.

The Bound Woman - Scorpio

She looked around her surroundings, all she could see were twelve ghosts looking down at her.

Another ghost is a pilgremess. Her clothes are all torn and her skin is also pale. She was in the stocks. Her teeth were rotten and there were deep holes in her skin, probably because of the animals that were feeding on her after she was dead.

The Pilgrimess - Libra

Another, is a tall guy who's skin is, once again, pale and he had about fifty holes all over his body that seemed to bee bullets.

The Juggernaut - Aquarius

A little woman, who appears to be only three feet tall, pale skin and was looking skinny, too skinny. You could almost see her bones, literally.

The Dire Mother - Aries

A huge man, as in fat, that's wearing a diaper, still a baby I see, ew.

The Great Child - Sagittarius

A little boy who also has pale skin (don't they all?) but has an arrow sticking out of his forehead.

The Firstborn Son - Leo

A man who has weird linings on his neck, shoulder, and the top of his legs. This one must've gotten his head, arms and legs chopped off.

The Toros - Taurus.

Another ghost is a man who's in torn clothes with black holes all over his body, his nails were completely torn off and his head was in a cage, his teeth were in odd angles as well.

The Jackal - Pisces

And the last was a woman who was in a hospital dress and half her body was burned.

The Withered Lover - Cancer

They all looked down at her, still on the ground too scared to get up, and they came closer and closer and-

Nobody on the road
Nobody on the beach
I feel it in the air
This summer's out of reach
Empty lake, empty streets

A groan was heard throughout the room as a hand was trying to shut the alarm off. More groans were heard as the hand was feeling furiously around the clock, not finding where the button had been.

The sun goes down alone
I'm drivin' down your house
Though I know, you're not home

Hearing that song play again every morning makes the person frusterated as the hand smacked the clock everywhere.

I never will forget those nights
I wonder if it was a dream
Remember how you made me crazy
Remember how I made you scream

She's gonna scream if the thing doesn't shut up. With the song still playing she held the alarm clock and looked around for the button. There it was! Right...........on..............top. The girl was smacking the thing so much that she missed the button and it was right on top, right out in the open. She could've screamed right then and there. It just made her frusterated, doing that every morning. The same song. The same routine. Ugh! "I don't think a therapist would be able to help me with my problem." The figure murmured. She might as well get dressed and have breakfast and get ready for school. She put on her fuzzy, pink bunny slippers and walked to the kitchen. She looked in the fridge, looking for her stuff to make her favorite breakfast, cereal with bananas, blueberries, rasberries, strawberries, and vanilla yogurt (Yum!). But, unfortunately, they were out of strawberries, rasberries and yogurt. Aw man! Now what's she gonna have for breakfast?! She decided to make her second favorite breakfast, pancakes with blueberries and with some orange juice. She looked in the cupboard for the pancake mix. And........................................there's none. GREAT!!! She needs to go grocery shopping. So she decided to just have an apple and milk. Once she was done her breakfast she had a shower and got dressed in her usual black jeans with a Chinese style tank top with a collar that sticks up (if you go to Dollwizard.com you'll see something like that). Once she was done, she went to the bathroom to dry her light brown hair and put it up in a messy ponytail. She was about to watch some t.v. before school started until she heard a car horn honk and a girl screaming, "Hurry up! Ariel! We're gonna be late!" She groaned and got her backpack and ran out the door where she was greeted by her friends in their car.

"What were ya doin'?! Forget that we had school today or somethin'?" A blonde girl asked.

"No. I just didn't have a very short breakfast like I usually do." She replied.

"How long could it take to have breakfast?" A black haired girl asked.

"If you have my breakfast, a while."

Her friends looked at her. "What do you have for breakfast?" A rehead asked.

"Well I usually have my favorite, cereal with blueberries, rasberries, strawberries, bananas wit yogurt. But we didn't have any strawberries, rasaberries or any yogurt. So I was gonna have pancakes with blueberries but we didn't have any pancake mix so I just had an apple and a glass of milk. Oh and I did my usual, shower, dry hair, do hair, got dressed all the stuff a regular teen does in the morning."

"Hm." The black haired, browned skin girl asked, who's name is Maggie.

"Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" The redhead asked, who's name is Kathy.

"On it!" The blonde, who's name is Jean, said as her foot pressed on the petal harder, going faster.

They finally made it to school, with just minutes to spare.

"Made it!" The four girls said at once.

"I got to get to bio." Ariella said, she looked at her watch, "Fast!"

"See ya!" The other three girls yelled.

Ariella didn't say anything, but quickly saluted them good-bye, until lunch that is. ________________________________________________________________________________ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

'Saved by the bell!' Ariella thought. She didn't get a bio report done and they were handing it in, but luckily for her, the bell rang before she could hand her's in so she'll have time to do it tonight. She rushed out of the classroom before her teacher would call her name and ask for her report.

"Now, to meet Bekka, Kathy and Jean." She muttered to herself, after putting her things back in her locker. While looking for her friends around the cafeteria she heard it again Ariella a voice said slowly. Ariella. There it was again! Ariella! Okay. This curse has gotta go! But she doesn't know how!

"Ariella." How many times do the ghosts have to say her name?!

"Ariella."

"ARIEALLA!!" She snapped back into reality when she saw Maggie standing in front of her. "What were ya doin' girl? Watching a fly go by (hey that rhymed! ^^)?" She asked. Unfortunately, or luckily in Ariel's case, for her friends, they don't know about her gift. If she told them then they would think she's a freak or think she's gone insane! So she thought she'd keep the little secret to herself.

"Huh? Oh, um......I was just.......thinking." Ariella stammered.

"Well quit thinkin' Ariel! You're lunch is gettin' cold!" Maggie exclaimed as she grabbed her hand and dragged her to their table where they always, and literally always, sit.

"You bought me lunch? Thank you!"

"Girl we buy you lunch everyday because, y-you know, y-you don't have alot of..........money b-because of what happened." Maggie stammered. She didn't like flashbacking the accident in front of Ariella, she always freaks if you do.

"Oh. Th-Thanks." She managed a weak smile. Her eyes moistened a bit since she knew Maggie tried not to explain the accident again, the accident of her mother's death. So now it was just her, her father and her little brother.

"There she is! We've been waiting for you for long time! What were you doin'?" Kathy exclaimed.

"N-Nothing. Now let's eat before our food get's too cold." She stammered, again. She just hated lying to her friends like that. Well that's what she's gonna have to do if she's gonna keep her gift a secret, for now.

"So Ariel. Do you have a detention for not getting your report done?" Kathy asked with a smirk.

"Thankfully, no. The bell rang before I could hand mine in and I got out of the room before he could call my name and ask for it."

"Lucky you! That never happens to me." Jean complained.

"I guess I was just gifted witih this luck (ur not the only one). So who wants to go to the mall after school? I hear Claire's just got their new summer collection (of clothes)."

"ME!!!" The three said as they raised their hands all at the same time.

"I need to get rid of my 2006 collection. Those clothes were so last year." Jean smiled.

"Me too. I have this aquamarine tube top that's just too old for me." Kathy said.

"As for me, I have these nasty rhinestone jeans that have gotta go." Maggie smiled as well.

"I have these white high heel boots with a silver buckle at the top that I need to get rid of." Ariel smiled but it soon turned into a frown. When she saw something that nobody else would see, again. She thought she saw the Torn Prince from her dream, standing in the middle of the cafeteria. Gettin' ready to strike her with his baseball bat. He just stared at her, while she stared at him. But what weirded her out the most, is whenever somebody runs towards him, they would just go right through him. When Ariel closed her eyes and shook her head, and looked at the spot where he once was, she saw that he wasn't there anymore. 'I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was gettin' worse.' She thought.

"Ariel." Oh my God! There it was again!!

"Ariel." I swear one of these days I'm gonna-

"ARIEL!" She closed her eyes and shook her head once more.

"Quit zonin' on us girl! It's gettin' annoyin'!" Maggie yelled.

"S-Sorry." Ariel stammered. 'This is really starting to freak me out. I need help'.

"I can help you." A voice said.

"Did you say somethin'?" Ariel asked the girls.

"No." They said.

"Oh great. You're zonin' out on us and now you're hearin' stuff! What's wrong with you girl?!" Maggie asked.

"I swear! I'm not hearing things!" Ariella yelled looking around. Her friends looked at her weird and she turned light pink.

"Mm hm." The girls said at the same time looking at her weird.

"I could've sworn I saw someone there." Ariel said, pointing to the spot where the Torn Prince once was standing.

The three girls, at the same time, all turned their heads so they could see past her's and looked at the spot where she was pointing. They saw nothing (there's a shocker).

"Whatev. Come on, we have to get to class. Starts in ten minutes." Kathy said.

The four girls quickly finished their lunches and rushed to their lockers to get their things. Maggie had Math, Kathy and Jean had Gym and Ariel had HIstory. But on her way to the classroom, someone grabbed her shoulders and led her outside, covering her mouth so no one could hear her screams.

"OW!!!" The person yelled as Ariel bit the skinny figure's hand that was covering her mouth.

"Who are you and what do you want?!!" She yelled.

"It's okay! It's okay! I come in peace!" The figure said, sucking on the bite.

"What do you think I am? An alien?!" She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Sorry. I'm Hermes. Me-" He started until he was cut off.

"Messanger of the Gods?!" Ariel finished.

"Ya. Look this might be confusing for you, but Aethra is your ancestor and you are destined to come with me and help defeat Cronus, the evil God of Time who is suppose to take over the world. But you and seven other teenagers are suppose to stop him. It's part of the prophecy-"

"Prophecy? What prophecy?" Ariel was confused now.

"The prophecy of seven heroes who's destiny is to defeat Cronus, before he takes over the world. And if you don't want this world tooken over, then come with me."

"Look, there's got to be some mistake. I can't be related to Aethra. OR save the world from an evil god."

"No mistake. Just come with me I'll explain on the way."

"Look, I'm sorry but you'll have to find some other descendant to do this job. I can't." Ariel said as she walked past him.

"You might get cured during the process."

Ariel stopped dead in her tracks. "C-Cured?"

"That's right. We, as in some other gods that help you, know all about your curse. But it's not a curse at all. It's a gift. The curse is that you see ghosts that try to kill you."

"You're sure you can help me?"

"Positive. But you must come with us before Cronus knows and finds about the Black Zodiac."

"H-How do you know-"

"It's your family's treasure. And I know all about the descendant's family past adventures and what they carry along the way."

"You're absolutely sure you'll help me."

"Positive. And if you help us defeat Cronus before he finds the Black Zodiac. That is why I was send here to find you. to help us defeat Cronus and because you're the only one who can have the true power to control the Black Zodiac. But if you accept, you must bring the book with you, before Cronus finds it. Are you in?" Hermes asked as he brought out his hand, seeing if she'll shake it or not.

Ariel thought about it. No more nightmares, no more seeing things, no more hearing things...no more ghosts. 'But what if it saves someone's life?' Ariel thought.

Ariel brought out her hand and shook his. "I'm in."

*******************

Ooooooh. Suspense! R&R! And wait and see what's gonna happen and how Ariels going to react.

~ Draykor ~
Sign up to rate and review this story