Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > One Night in Rydendice..

One Night in Rydendice..

by Silver_moon46 0 reviews

Ryan and Brendon, whta else is there to know? OH this is a one shot!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 663 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon sighed as he stood quietly from his bunk and walked down the hall his fuzzy bright pink slippers making a slight pitter pat noise when he struck the linoleum. He rummaged in the fridge for a bit before deciding on chocolate milk and Oreos. He sat down on the couch and looked down smiling to himself, as he examined his ducky boxers. This had become routine, Brendon would get up find something to eat and drink and then sit down on the couch. He would sit there for a while and then Ryan would come striding down the hall way and get a glass of juice and then sit on the couch next to Brendon and they would talk about anything while huddling to each other for warmth. Tonight Ryan was wearing a bright pink shirt that said in black letters "Define Girlfriend" and black silk boxer shorts with a big cow on the right ass cheek. Brendon held back a giggle as Ryan passed him and he sunk further into the cushions while he waited shivering lightly in he spring cold. Ryan sat next to him and yawned running a hand through his already tousled hair and smacking his lips the way one does after waking up for a semi deep sleep. Ryan scooted over towards Brendon more and rested his head on his shoulder breathing in his scent. Brendon who at this point was beside him self with the urge to just go AWWWWW!! Tried to hold in another giggle and failed....miserable. Ryan opened on eye and snuck a peek up at Brendon's well sculptured face only to discover that Brendon was looking down at him tenderly. There was something different with the duo. Brendon was thinking about how cute Ryan looked and Ryan was thinking about how eerily quiet Brendon was being. Ryan shifted braking contact with Brendon's warm brown eyes. For some reason he had the strong urge to reach out and trace his lips and...WHAT THE HELL? He yelled in his head this was wrong he was straight he like girls no he LOVED them. But....he loved Brendon too... Brendon was watching the emotions play across Ryan's face and trying to figure out what was going on.
"Hey Ry?" he whispered into Ryan's ear. Ryan shuddered as Brendon's warm air came into contact with his skin and Brendon frowned bulling the afghan off the couch and draping around the smaller boy. "What Ben?" he asked looking grateful for the blanket but on the inside he was sad to no longer have the skin on skin contact. "You okay?" Brendon asked resting his head on top of Ryan's. Ryan muttered a "yes" snuggling into Brendon's side. After sitting in silence for like 10 minuets Ryan snuck a look up again, relived the Bren was looking out the window at the lights down below. "Hey Bren?" Ryan whispered. "Yeah?" Brendon answered looking down at Ryan. Ryan quickly made up his mind. He sat up suddenly and kissed Brendon, cherishing the feel Brendon's soft warm lips under his. Brendon moaned into the kiss and Ryan lick along his bottom lip asking for entry. Brendon obliged opening his moth and meeting Ryan's tongue in a, very wet, slobbery dance. Ryan pushed Brendon backwards and straddled his hips. He nipped at Brendon's collar bone, smirking at the small sounds of satisfaction coming from the man beneath him. It may be wrong but it was love right? That was the last thought Ryan had before surrendering to his urges.

****************************
The next morning Spencer walked in to see Ryan and Brendon curled up together in a massive heap of limbs and blanket. Finally he thought before walking back to his bed stopping in to worn John. "They finally did it huh?" John asked fallowed by a quiet "Well I'll be damned!" before he rolled back over and went back to sleep. Spencer smiled to himself and closed his door behind him quietly.
Sign up to rate and review this story