Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Shots

004- Brittney's OneShot

by pretty-in-punk 0 reviews

alrighty this was written for me by my awesome friend brittney :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-28 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 1293 words

0Unrated
Libby's POV


"Pete it doesn't have to be like this. I said I was sorry. Why don't you believe me? Nothing happened anyway." I said as tears were streaming down my face.


I don't know why he wont believe me I mean it was just a project maybe it wasn't the whole project thing maybe it was the whole 'about to kiss when he walked in' thing but either way it ended with him getting mad and storming away. I don't think he is going to forgive me for this I think its over unless some miracle happens where he will talk to me again. I think I'll take this to my advantage.



I confess, I messed up
dropping "I'm sorry" like you're still around
And I know you dressed up
"hey kid you'll never live this down"


Pete's POV


That...ugh I cant even think of a word I cant believe her why, how could she do this to me I mean I'm her flipping boyfriend I thought I meant something to her I now realize this whole thing was a joke I hope I never see her again. Oh and I'm so mad at her I almost forgot about Andy the guy she kissed. Well we had a band about an hour ago but after what just happened I'm out.



'Cause you're just the girl all the boys want to dance with
And I'm just the boy who's had too many chances

I'm sleeping on your folk's porch again, dreaming
She said, she said, she said, "Why don't you just drop dead?"


Andy's POV



Oh My Gosh Pete is going to kill me I can't believe he just saw what was going to happen. He better not quit the band over a little thing like this I mean nothing happened except me falling in love with his girlfriend.


I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her
I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late




Libby's POV



So I guess I could do anything now that Pete's mad I could run away and no one would care. Maybe I should take up that trip to Hollywood I promised myself a long time ago. I think I should cause after this fight there is nothing left here for me.



Write me off, give up on me
Cause darling, what did you expect
I'm just off a lost cause
a long shot, don't even take this bet



Pete's POV



Oh my God, well so much for my life being great because she just ruined it as of 3 hours ago.

I don't blame you for being you...

Hello- oh hi Andy- No I don't want to talk about it- I have to go talk to you later- Bye.
about 5 seconds later


I don't blame you for being you...



I refuse to answer that phone, it's probably Andy again and if its that important he'll leave a message.


"Hey its Pete I'm busy you know what to do- BEEP!- Hi Pete its Libby I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry okay and I can understand if you never want to talk to me again but you like were gone and rarely called and I missed you and you being with me starts to cry and them Andy and I had that project together so we hung out and stuff and the more we hung out the closer we got, I'm sorry for hurting you.... bye"

Oh I miss her so much I just want to kiss her and say I forgive her but I don't think even if I tried to forgive I could. I just wish she didn't play with my emotions like that. I want to forgive her but I don't want to forgive her.... Geese I live a complicated life.



You can make all the moves, you can aim all the spotlights
Get all the sighs and the moans just right

I'm sleeping on your folk's porch again, dreaming
She said, she said, she said, "Why don't you just drop dead?"


Andy's POV


Well Pete really doesn't want to talk to me. Well I can't blame him. I was going tell him about Libby's running away plans but I guess if she wants him to know she'll tell him herself.


Libby's POV


Well I'm off to Hollywood. Maybe if I'm lucky I won't ever see Pete again. I still love him but I know he doesn't love me anymore and if I see him I know ill cry and I don't want to cry anymore.


I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her
I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late


2 days later



Pete's POV




Okay so over the last 48 hours the only thing I have proved is that is the longest me and Libby have been in a fight and avoided each other and I can't take it anymore I have to talk to her

"Hello- Is Libby there?- NO!- Really?-Why?- So she ran away for sure?- Oh my God I have to find here!"

"Hello- Andy- Libby Ran away- You know?- Why didn't you tell me- Well if its something like this I think I would have talked to you"

Well Andy's a jerk I can't believe he didn't tell me. Well now where to look if I know Libby and I'm pretty sure I do she will be in Hollywood because she always wanted to go there and seeing she has an obsession with Johnny Depp she's probably at looking for his star on the boardwalk so I guess I'll start there.


*24 hours later*


So I start walking around and then suddenly it hit me I have a cell phone and Libby has a cell phone and I have her number geese why didn't I think of this before.ring ring good she has her phone on. Well since Girlfriend is her favorite song then she is probably hearing it right now oh I hope she answers it. hey, hey you, you I don't like you girlfriend.... I herd her favorite song and It was coming from behind me could it be?



(always on, always on)
You said you'd keep me honest
(always on, always on)
But I won't call you on it
(always on, always on)

Libby's POV



So I like to walk fast and of course I have to be behind guy that is probably slower than a turtle and it's really annoying and to make things worse he looks like Pete, well from what I can tell and he is wearing a hoodie that looks just likes Pete's favourite black hoodie. Just then my cell phone rings. Oh how I love the song girlfriend


"Hello- Pete?- Why did you call I thought you were mad?"


Just then he gets off. No this isn't fair. Then the guy in front of me turns around. My jaw dropped as he looked at me. Then all of the sudden he grabs me by the waist and pulls me close to him and then hugs me.

"Don't ever scare me like that again and Libby there is one thing you have to understand about us I love you and could never stay mad."



I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say, what are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her

I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late

I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late







The End


By: Brittney Collard
Sign up to rate and review this story