Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Nine

by rainydaykid13 3 reviews

Haunted once again by the nightmares of his childhood, Pete is beginning to fear that these twisted scenes may be more than figments of his imagination, that they may be trying to warn him of somet...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 516 words

0Unrated
The police were still there when darkness fell, still searching the premises for anything even remotely promising.

I sat on the front porch with Patrick, Joe, Emma, Andy, Rae, and Andrew, my head in my hands, just watching the scene in front of me.

It all just seemed so surreal.

Even I had begun to doubt my nightmares.

"Sir?" A policeman walked towards me, "We need to ask a couple questions."

I nod my head in agreement.

"Sir, do you have any idea who may have done this?" he asked.

I rubbed my temples, trying to think,"Nah," I finally sighed.

"Do you know of any," the cop paused,"reasons someone may have done this to you? Any arguments going on, misunderstandings, what-have-you?"

I thought for a moment,"Alright look, this is gonna sound crazy, but I'm serious. I've been having nightmares and I think that maybe I'm having premonitions," I explain.

The policeman looks at me as if I've got lobsters growing out of my ears.

"Premonitions, huh?" he places his hands on his hips.

I nod my head, maybe he doesn't think I'm crazy after all.

"Boy, do I look like an idiot to you?"

"No, no sir."

"'Cause for all I know this could just be some elaborate publicity stunt pulled by a buncha wannabe rock stars. I'd have the right mind to call down to the station right now and call this whole thing off."

"No! It's not that way!" Joe interjects.

"We haven't been here all day," Emma adds,"We got home and it was like this."

The others nod.

"Alright then, now I suggest you come off this nightmare garbage and tell me what you really think," the officer says, turning his attention back to his notepad, preparing to write.

"Now is there any real reasons someone may have done this?" he asks, cocking his eyebrow at me.

"I think someone may be stalking me," Rae speaks up, looking at the ground as though she is embarrassed.

"And do you know who this person may be?"

She shakes her head wordlessly.

"Mr.Wentz," he says, earning the attention of both me and my brother,"Has anything... out of the ordinary happened recently?"

I glance over to Rae,"We've been getting strange phone calls."

"You answer the phone and sometimes all you hear is breathing. Stuff like that," Patrick says.

The officer nods,"Anything else?"

I shake my head.

Another officer comes out of the house with a plastic bag containing the note, and another containing a spray can of paint.

She also holds a piece of paper with what looks like a shoe print and several finger prints on it.

She turns away from us and speaks to the officer before heading off to a squad car and speeding off down the street.

"We have some evidence, but we're going to keep patrolling the area, just in case," he tells us.

"You seriously think he hung around?" Andy asks.

"He's probably long gone, son, but we just want to make sure."

We had no idea how close he really was.
Sign up to rate and review this story