Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > From That Moment You'll Be Out Of Place And Underdressed

You Shine Brighter Than Anyone

by xXxDieRomanticxXx 4 reviews

The Last Chapter

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 989 words

0Unrated
The next morning I left my house at nine. I have to spend as much time as possible with him. I figured we could go for a tour around London, and just hang out. I went up to his hotel room and knocked on the door.

"I'm coming!" I heard him shout before he came to the door dressed in only a towel. He looked at me as if he couldn't believe I was here.

"Can I come in?" I asked before he had the chance to speak. He stepped out of the way as I entered the house.

"Look. I was thinking." I started. "I don't understand why we can't keep in touch but I trust you enough to know that if we cant then there is a good reason. I'm don't exactly love with the idea but...I...well I love you."

There I said it, no going back.

"I love you too." He said as a tear fell from his eyes. I reached out and wiped away his tears.

"No. Today is all about fun and happiness." I said though I too was crying. "We'll have the rest of our lives to cry and miss each other."

"Now, as much as I love seeing you in a towel I think you should put some clothes on ecause we are going to finally tour London. What time do you check out of the hotel?" I smiled inspite of it all. If this was his last day here I had to make it a day to never forget.

"4pm." He said solemnly. I however hard it was maintained a positive spirit even though inside I was being torn apart./Damn Ashley and his rightness./

"We have 6 and a half hours to kill, lets send 'em out in style." Did I tell you how good I am at pretending that I'm okay?

We did everything that day. We went latte at our Starbucks, went on a tour of Central London, went swimming, he took me shopping (I protested. A lot), we went to a fair and just generally had a good time. Though I could feel tears stinging my eyes the whole time and I even went to the toilets and cried a couple of times to let it all out.

We decided that for the last place to go together we would go to the park and sit on the hill. We had a little picnic type thing with the sandwiches and rolls we bought at subway and before I knew it 3:30 came around. He'd have to leave now if he was to catch his flight. He had declined my offer to go with him to the airport and I hadn't pushed it.

He stood up and helped me to my feet.

"I can't believe this is really goodbye." I said, unable to fight back tears any longer I let them cascade down my cheeks like a water fall as I saw him cry the odd tear too.

"I know." He whispered. I couldn¡¦t hold it in anymore I had to say it, It was my last chance.

"Please Ryan. Whatever it is just tell me, I won't get angry I swear but maybe...maybe we can just work through it and sort it out you know?"

I knew we couldn't, I knew it just wouldn't work I was never good with short distance relationships let alone long ones but then again I was never in love before either.

"We can't." I nodded, I couldn't fight it anymore, I was too weak to fight it. I had to let him go.

"I'll miss you." I cried as I threw myself into his arms. He muttered that he'd miss me too into my hair which made me sob more. I almost forgot!

"I got you something." I said. "It's just a little something to remember me by." I pulled out a letter and gave it to him.

"Don't read it until I'm gone." I said. "I love you."

"I love you more." He said.

"Not possible." I replied with a bitter sweet laugh.

"Entirely possible." He whispered as he leaned down to kiss me. I completely melted into him wanting to savour every moment. Far too soon he pulled away and wiped away a tear of mine.

I picked up my bags and left too afraid to look back.

Ryans POV

I stood there, speechless and watched her go. Watched the love of my life leave. I looked down at the tear stained letter in my shaking hand.

Dear Ryan,
I just want you to know that I understand why you did what you did. When you love someone you have to learn to let them go. I just wish we had met under different circumstances, then we could have been together. Just remember that I would never stop loving you and that hoodie will forever be apart of my wardrobe :). Maybe we just weren't meant to be. You'll meet a nice sweet girl who will sweep you off you feet and fit into your life plans better then I ever could. But you have taught me that there is more to life than being a bag of bones, smart or beautiful. You loved me despite the fact I was none of those things. Though we only knew each other for a little more than five months. Those were the best months of my life

I will never forget you and I will always love you, no matter what.

Dylan. The ditzy brain box with a man name xXx

PS HAHA I STILL HAVE YOUR HOODIE


I looked at the only memory I would ever have of Dylan. My Dylan.

That my dear readers is the end. Thanks to all that read and especially those who reviewed. There may be a sequel I haven¡¦t decided yet. I¡¦m a sucker for a happy ending so yeah. Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story