Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How can love be blind, when it has led me straight to you?

Confessions Pt. 2

by patdfan27 1 review

Someone else is confessing something and it leads to... Read and Review!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 1017 words

0Unrated
Izzie POV

All of us left the restaurant to head back to the hotel. When we got there instead of just going up to my room I decided to take a walk in the rain instead to clear my head. I just kept thinking to myself this isn't happening. I have two guys who are in love with me and I love the one who is not my boyfriend. Will has been nothing but good to me but Brendon has always been there for me no matter what. But Brendon's kisses steal my breath away, even when I was 14 and didn't know what the hell Brendon was doing.
I went back to the hotel and proceed up to my room. But instead of going to my room I knocked on the door right next door. Brendon open the door and gave me a blank look on his face. "Have you been standing in the rain since I left?"
"No I took a walk after we got back from the restaurant and cleared my head about this whole situation. And I decided I can not keep lying to myself, to you, or to Will. I love you Brendon Urie and I always have and always will, and I have been to blind too see what has been in front of me. And I completely understand if I am too late for saying this but..." he grabs my face and begins to kiss me. I make him back up into his room and kicked the door shut with my foot. The kissing seems to go on forever until my body began to shiver.
"Maybe we should get you out of these wet clothes and into ones that are dry."
"Maybe..."
"Hold on let me get you some clothes." He turns around and goes to his suitcase to pick out some clothes for me to wear and hands them to me. "Here you go." I grabbed the clothes but drop them on the floor instead. "What are you doing?" Brendon ask as I removed my top.
"Doing something I promised myself to do when I told the person I love that I loved them."
"No no, I am not letting you do something that you may later regret."
I walked up to him and placed my hands around his neck and bring him down for a kiss. "If I was going to regret it I would not being removing my clothes and telling you that I want you to be my first." Then I removed his shirt and led him to the bed.
"I can still be your first but we don't have to do this tonight."
"I want to and I am giving you permission to do so. Brendon I want to remember this night as the night we said I love to one another and made love for the first time. Well my first time anyways." I laughed and he kissed me again.
"What about Will."
"What about him?"
"You are still technically his girlfriend."
"So I will tell him in the morning that I am in love with you. Any other excuses because I am becoming extremely horny right now."
"Yea one more thing, say you love me one more time."
"Brendon Boyd Urie, I am completely and absolutely in love with you."
"And I love you Isabella Clara Raines." We kissed once again but Brendon started to kiss on my neck and traveling down my body until he reached my jeans and began to unbutton them and removed them completely leaving me in just my bra and panties. I giggled and completely forced my way to being on top. I kissed Brendon's body the same way he kissed mine and removed his jeans as well but I kept kissing him around the area of where his boxer waistline was at. Telling he was getting frustrated Brendon flipped up over again and quickly removed my bra. Then not wasting any time removing my panties as well. Then he just looked at me.
"Brendon? Baby what is wrong?"
"Nothing I am just admiring how beautiful you are."
"Brendon..."
"Shhh..." he placed one finger over my lip and I teasingly sucked at his finger, which sent him over the edge. He then removed his boxers, but before he penetrated me I stopped him.
"I know this is last minute, but please tell me you have a condom? I mean I am on birth control, I just want to be on the safe side."
"Yea as a matter of fact Ryan brought 3 boxes the other day and told me I was going to get lucky on this trip. If he only knew."
"Well can you hurry up and put that thing on, so we can finish what we started." He put on the condom quickly and took his position over me again.
"Are you sure that you are ready?"
"Yea, just go easy on me ok?"
"Let me know if I am hurting you." After he said that he pushed his way inside of me and I felt a pop and began to shed some tears.
"Am I hurting you?"
"No, just go slow." Saying that Brendon pumped in and out of me as slowly as possible once I felt comfortable enough for him to quicken his pace, I placed my hands on his back making him go deeper and faster. I couldn't take it any longer, I felt myself getting tight around Brendon's penis and came soon afterwards as did Brendon.
Brendon collapse on top of me and kissed me hard and deep. "Are you feeling ok?"
"Yea never better, but you are kinda cutting off my air circulation."
"Well kissing should make the pain go away?"
"Oh really?"
"Really." We kept kissing until I began to sneeze.
"Oh great now I am starting to get sick."
"I know something that will make you feel better."
"Does it involve those boxes of condoms?"
"No it involves me running you a hot bath and me taking care of you."
"I like that plan."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story