Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pretty in Punk

Chapter 5

by AmbeeBabe 0 reviews

5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-29 - 632 words

0Unrated
Chaptre five
...................................................................................
Amber awoke to someone jumping on her bed.

"Unh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gerr'off me!" Amber mumbled, turning over in her sleep and pulling the blanket closer to her.

"It's time to get up, Amber. We're leaving in 3 hours." Spencer exclaimed.

Amber groaned as reality sank in. In three hours all of her new friends would be driving away from her home, taking Kim with them. Kim would be going back to her apartment in Chicago, which was good for Patrick, but not for Amber. Things were really lonely without her older sister around to hang out.

"Well, are you geting up or not?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah, I'll be up in a minute."

Amber layed there for a few minutes before getting out of bed and walking to her bathroom. She turned on the shower and stepped in, letting the hot water hit her skin. It felt good to shower in her own tub for once. As Amber scrubbed her skin she felt pain in her arm where Brendon grabbed her. She rinsed the soap away to reveal a yellowish-purple bruise.

Amber sighed bitterly. "Just another reminder to go with the rest." She whispered.
Yesterday wasn't the first time that Brendon had treated her roughly...he always hit her. He would get angry and take it out on her. Amber just figured it was his temper and that she was his vent.

"I was so stupid to put up with that...I'm glad he's gone from my life."

Amber got out of the shower, dried off, and dressed in capris and a black top with pink polka dots on it. She her black beads and her black hoop earings to complete the outfit. She wore very little make-up, and put on her emo glasses.

When she was satisfied with her look she walked upstairs to her kitchen.
Pete was at the table eating cereal and Andy was picking at an omlet, trying to get the veggies out.

"Ooooh, sorry Andy, mom didn't know that your a vegan, you want me to fix you something else?" Amber asked.

"She already did." Andy muttered, pointing to the plate of biscuit and gravy.

Pete laughed. "Yeah, and you liked it until you realized that the gravy was made out of sausage!"

Amber giggled. "So, you guys heading straight to Wilmette today?"

Pete looked down. "Yeah, we are."

"Are you anxiouse to get home?" Amber asked.

They both nodded, Pete a little more reluctantly than Andy.

"I'll miss you guys."

"We'll miss you too." Andy said.

Time passed quikly and soon it was time for everyone to leave. Amber hugged everyone except Brendon, who was cooped up in the bus. He had refused to leave after he was found out. Truthfully, Amber was relieved. She could care less if she ever even spoke to him again.

Amber waited to hug Pete last.

"I'll miss you." Amber whispered, looking into Pete's brown eyes.

" I'll miss you too, but I'll see you again. And I promise to email and call like every day."

Amber smirked. "You'd better!"

"Pete, we gotta go! Joe wants to see his Momma!"

Amber and Pete laughed. "I gotta go. Bye." Pete whispered before kissing Amber's forehead and walking into the bus. He looked out the windo and watched Amber's body get smaller and smaller as the bus went further and further until Amber's body became a tiny dot on the horizon.

"I love you." He whispered when he could no longer see her. "And you have no idea."

...................................................................................
Okay....chapter 5! I hope you liked it. I know I'm making Brendon an evil character, but I really actually like him! He's hot!, lol. I just decided to use him as the bad b/f. I have nothing against Brendon Urie, though, it's just for the story.
Sign up to rate and review this story