Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Calm Before the Storm

Chapter one

by AmbeeBabe 1 review

This is the sequel to "Pretty in Punk" In Calm Before The Storm, Amber goes to Wilmette to spend the summer with Pete and the guys. As the title indicates, everything seems to be perfect for a...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 458 words

1Original
Disclaimer: I don't own Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco

Okay guys, here's the first chapter, enjoy!
...................................................................................

"Amber Brittany Nicole Lawson! I'll not tell you again, get up!" Donna exclaimed as she descended the stairs to her youngest daughter's room. She was surprised to see Amber allready awake, dressed, and perched at her computer. Donna rolled her eyes and sighed, though not able to hide her smile.

"Talking to Pete allready?"

Amber blushed. "N-no....it's Andy!"

"Liar! Tell Pete that if he wants to see you anytime soon, then you have to go. And why in the world is he awake at 5:30 a.m.?"

"Hold on." Amber said as she typed in her mother's question. "He says that he hasn't been to sleep, he's too excited to see me! Awwww, how sweet!"

Donna yet again rolled her eyes at her 17 year-old. "Well, say good-bye soon, your flight leaves in 2 hours."

After 15 more minutes of talking, Amber finaly shut her computer down and walked upstairs. She found her dad at the kitchen table reading the newspaper and her mom making coffee.

"Good morning, Daddy." Amber said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Nathan peered over the paper at his daughter. "Wow, this surely is an odd sight. Is that really my daughter up at this hour?!?!"

Amber giggled. "I'm only up becuase I get to see Pete!"

"Now do you remember the rules we went over?" Nathan asked, his face becoming serious.

Amber sighed."Yes, dad. No clubbing and going to bars, no sex, and I can't share a room with him." Amber ecited, slightly annoyed.

"Amber, these rules are for you own good. Remember, your only 17, and Pete's 26. We're being extremely lenient in just letting the two of you date." Donna said.

"I know, Mom, and I'm glad you let us date. I love him so much, I couldn't imagine being with any other guy...ever."

Donna looked at Nathan and winked a smile. He returned the smile knowingly.

...................................................................................

An hour and a half later found Amber in the widow seat of the plane taking her to Wilmette. Her hands shook with excitement as the plane took off into the sky heading north. In 2 hours she would be with her boyfriend again...the boyfriend that she hadn't seen, hadn't touched, hadn't kissed since December 26...6 long months ago.

Amber settled back in her seat and pressed play on her ipod. The sound of"Thnks fr th Mmrs" filled her ears and she smiled. That was her favorite Fall Out Boy song and she could listen to it for hours on end.

"Just two more hours, Pete, then we'll be together again." Amber whispered.

Just two more hours...
...................................................................................There ya have it! Chapter one it up
Sign up to rate and review this story