Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Calm Before the Storm

Chapter 2

by AmbeeBabe 1 review

2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 525 words

1Ambiance
Okie-dokie...here's chapter two!
...................................................................................

Amber glanced around the airport in search of her boyfriend. He was supposed to meet her at the gate, but he wasn't there.

"Oh, come on Pete, don't tell me you forgot about me." Amber muttered as she continued to look around.

"Of course I didn't forget about you, where did you get a crazy idea like that?"

Amber turned around to see Pete standing right behind her. Tears welled in her eyes as she threw her arms around him and hugged him. "I missed you so much!" She sobbed as he ran a hand through her hair."

"I missed you too. Don't cry, Baby, we're together now." Pete replied. He placed a hand under her chin and tilted it up. He moved his face closer to her until their lips met in a sweet kiss.

"Ive been waiting to do that for 6 months." Pete whispered.

"Me too."

"Come on...lets get your stuff. The guys are waiting at home."

Amber and Pete went and got her luggage and then went to Pete's car and drove to his house.

"Did you finaly get some sleep?" Amber asked after a few minutes of awkward silence in the car.

"Nope....Couldn't sleep. I was thinking about you."

Amber smiled. "Awww, Pete, that's so sweet."

Pete blushed and kept his eyes on the road. "So, did your parents give you the rules?"

Amber looked at him, shocked. "How do you know about the rules?"

Pete chuckled. "How could I not? Your dad emailed them to me like 8 times."

Amber laughed."He just wants me to be safe."

Pete reached over and took her hand in his. "I know. So do I."

Soon they were at Pete's house and Amber was in a death grip hug by Andy. "I missed you, I missed you, I missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He exclaimed.

"I missed you too, Andy, can you kindly set me down?"

Andy put her down and she turned to hug Joe, Patrick, and Kim.

"So your here for the summer?" Kim asked.

"Yup. Until August 12th."

Everyone went inside and sat around in the living room for awhile, talking and getting caught up.

"Hey! Lets order a pizza and watch a movie." Joe suggested. Just as he said that his stomach made the loudest growl Amber had ever heard. Amber giggled and leaned against Pete. He subconciously ran his fingers in her hair. "What are we going to watch?"

"Saw II!" Joe and Andy exclaimed together.

"No! Corpse Bride, Saw II is too gory!"

"No it's not! Besides...Corpse Bride is a kid's movie!" Patrick exclaimed.

Amber's mouth dropped in shock. "Well, Mr. Stump, why the heck did you go see it 8 times when it came out, huh?"

Patrick looked down and blushed as everyone laughed.

Finaly the pizza was ordered, the movie was decided on, and everyone was happy.
Amber glanced around the room and smiled. It was so good to be with her friends again, and it was good to be in Pete's arms again. Everything seemed to be perfect.

Seemed to be...
....................................................................................
Okay, chapter two is done! I'll have another up maybe tonight!
Sign up to rate and review this story