Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Calm Before the Storm

Chapter three

by AmbeeBabe 1 review

2

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 803 words

1Moving
Okies...third chapter ya'll...yay!
...................................................................................

Andy watched Amber from across the room. She was curled up on the couch sketching in her notebook.

"God, she's gorgeous...she's changed so much since last summer. She was beautiful to begin with...but now, she's breath taking." He thought. "God, Andy, get those thoughts out of your head. What are you thinking, she's Pete's girl....But maybe she could eb my girl too." He continued to stare at her. "NO! This is insane....I can't have a crush on her...it isn't right...but whou wouldn;t have a crush on her....She's everything a guy could want...and she's everything that I can't have. I have to get these thoughts out of my head. Pete would kick my butt if he knew."

Amber glanced up from her sketchbook, catching Andy staring at her. "What?" She asked with a slight laugh.

"Ah, nothing...just thinking." Andy replied, instantly diverting his gaze.

"Okay..." Amber trailed off. She continued her sketching of Pete. It was the best she had ever done. She guessed it was probably because she was with him and truly happy now.

All of a sudden the door flew open and in stomped 3/4 of Panic! At The Disco. Amber closed her sketchbook and ran to hugf the guys.

"Wow! Pete didn't tell us that you were visiting! How have you been?" Ryan asked as he returned Amber's hug.

"Eh, not too bad...I'm great now that I'm with the guys again."

"Ryan Ross, you butthole! Since when do you get to hug my girlfriend?" Pete asked jokingly as he came into the living room.

"Oooh, girlfriend, eh? Since when did this happen?" Spence asked.

"Since December 24th...Pete came to visit and unfortunately, so did Brendon. After a little fight with Brendon I realized that I was really in love with Pete and, well...six months later, here we are!" Amber explained as Pete wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Well, we're all happy for you...right Jon?"

Jon snapped out of his daze and nodded his head." Yeah, right." Jon continued to stare at Amber."Dang, she's changed. It's almost like she changed from being a kid to a woman sice the last time I saw her. Too bad Pete got her first." He thought.

Amber noticed Jon staring at her. "Okay, whats with the guys today...they're starting to make me feel uncomfortable." She thought. Just the she noticed Ryan and Spencer staring at her. "WHAT AM I? A GOSHDARN FREAKSHOW? Seriously, this is starting to irritate me!"

Ryan took an opportunity when he thought Amber wasn't listening to whisper to Spencer. "I don't know if you've noticed or not...but is that the same Amber we had on tour with us last summer?"

"I know...she's, I don;t know how to explain it without sounding shallow...but she's hot! Pete is a lucky man!"

Amber smirked. "Now I get it...But have I changed that much?" With that thought she went up to her room and logged onto her computer. It was time to email her parents and read a little fanfiction...yes, fanfiction. Just becuase she knew the guys didn't mean she had to quit reading fanfiction...or writing it.

After about an hour she decided to shut her laptop and get some sleep. She layed down in her bed, falling asleep to the sweet sound of Fall Out Boy in her ear.
.......................................................................................................................................................................
Amber awoke with a start. Rain beat angrily against the window as thunder rumbled and lightening crashed. She pulled the blankets up to her chin and shivered in fear. Ever since she had been a small child, Amber had been afraid of storms. She wanted to go to Pete's room, but remembered he dad's rule. No sleeping in the same bed. So, Amber decided to wait it out and see if it would let up. It only got worse.

"Screw the rule." Amber muttered as she threw back the blankets and tip-toed down the hall to Pete's room. Slowly she opened the door to reveal the rockstar in deep slumber. She crept over to him and gently shook him awake.

"Baby, whats the matter?" Pete asked sleepily.

"The storm." Amber whispered, her voice cracking. "I'm scared."

"Come here." Pete whispered, making room for her in the bed.

Amber crawled into the bed and snuggled close to Pete. He wrapped his arms around her and she layed her head on his chest. Amber was still shaking, so he leaned over and kissed her gently on her forehead. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Pete." Was Amber's reply before she fell asleep in the safety of Pete's arms.

...................................................................................
There ya have it! Chapter three. I promise, drama will be soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story