Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the long tail of a wolf

chapter 2 The wolf demon of the forest

by brye_the_shadow 4 reviews

a strange twist

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Kakashi - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 1004 words

-1MarySue
Chapter 2
The wolf demon of the forest


The ninja carried the wolf in a wooden crate reinforced by chakura. The wolf at this point was awake and fully aware of her situation. She was thinking of where the ninja would be taking her and what they would do to her when they got there. Her box was about 4 feet by 5 feet by 5 feet so there was room but not a lot for a wolf her size. The wolf was obviously scared and a little frustrated because similar to a caged tiger, she was pacing and circling back and forth in the little room she had. She became more aware to where they were taking her as the gate to the village hidden in the leaves came in to view. The ninja stopped at the gate to speak to the guards.
"So Kakashi you got that wolf the killed those guys it looks like, that's good now the village can finally rest." The one ninja said
What I never killed a human I would never. I feel bad for the fish I kill. I mean I lived in these areas for 2 years and I hardly ever came across a human let alone kill them.
"Yes we did so finally those 10 men can be at peace." A silver hair man said. This man had spiky silver hair and half his face was covered by a dark blue mask.
What 10 MEN! I don't even think I ever even seen 10 men at least not a once. They must have the wrong wolf but I think I'm the only one in this area and besides even then why would a wolf kill a human?
The large 20 foot gate started to open and the ninja walked forward still carrying the worried and now confused wolf in the wooden structure reinforced with chakura. The wolf with the men walked for another 10 to 15 minutes before they came to a stop in front of a large marble and granite stoned building with a flat top and guards around it. At that the ninja placed the wolf on the ground kicking up a little dust in the process. The ninja then seduced the wolf with a swift stab in the side with there hands on each of her sides, their hands smothered with the bluish colored flames they called chakura. The wolf became in a state of partial un-consciousness. she was awake but only enough to know what was happening and she felt that she didn't have the energy to move anything she was limp. She felt ropes tie her paws together tight so that she could not move even if she did have the energy. The men took a poll and stuck it between both sets of limbs so that she was just hanging there unable to move and only aware of what was happening to a point. They carried the wolf into the building through a set of large metal doors and then through another set of smaller but still think wooden doors and into a large circular room with a large window in the back of a large desk and outside the window was a large mountain side with 4 faces carved in it. The ninja placed the wolf gently on the ground and removed the pole so she lay limp on the ground in a small heap. Her eyes were closed from fear and her jaws tightened from the pain in her sides. But she was still able to understand what the humans in the room were saying.
"Lord Hokage sir, we captured the wolf and we brought it to you as you ordered us sir." One young sounding ninja said through a white mask with red markings on it, he was Special Forces.
"nicely done now Kakashi your in charge of thee wolf make sure it is put in a place where it won't be able to harm anyone... but wait this wolf does not match titan's description he said the wolf was black but this wolf is white and grey." The hokage explained.
So they did have the wrong wolf but who could be killing the humans I'm the only wolf for miles.
Motionless and scared thought the wolf as she lied on the ground. There was only one way she was going to get out of this now and that was to run for it but how she was tied up and unable to move, she was trapped. The wolf tried to move but only twitched a little when she gave it her all, one of the ninja noticed her struggling and turned to say,
"You'll never get free from those ropes and there is no point in trying to move with as much chakura was put into your body tonight you won't be able to move for 2 days at least." His voice was strong but rather soothing to hear. The other ninja looked at each other questionably. The wolf tried one last time to stand up with more promising results but still not what she was looking for. One last final attempt from the wolf got her so close to her feet she had to try again and that time she finally made it and somehow broke the ropes around her feet.
"I don't trust humans but I would never kill them." She growled. The ninja were in shock at the wolf speaking but the hokage remained emotionless. The wolf quickly turned towards the door and tried to exit but the door was closed shut. She stopped and turned as the ninja started towards her she shot past them and dove for her only escape the windows. She was 3 stories high but surprisingly as she fell in a poof of smoke she changed into a human girl around 12 years old and landed on a balcony Kakashi who at this point was looking at the window stood in awe at this site. This girl was one he knew it was brye uchiha the wolf demon of the forest.
Sign up to rate and review this story