Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > We Don't Fight Fair

Chapter Two - Our Hearts Beat For The Diehards

by EleC 1 review

Sarena meets Pete Wentz, and that leads to meeting the guys from Panic! At The Disco... what will happen when she and her best friend Ele are in the mix? (This summary suck, I know... just read th...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-30 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 688 words

0Unrated
Meanwhile Sarena and Ryan were at the bar waiting for the bartender to come and take their orders.
"So Sar, where did you meet Pete?" Ryan asked trying to make some conversation.
"He's doing a cameo in my TV show... well, it's not mine, I don't own it, I'm just the main protagonist, and yeah, it's pretty much based on me, so yeah, it's my show..."
Ryan laughed. He found it cute when a girl started rumbling.
"I'm sorry, I have this thing... I just can't shut up... You're probably thinking I am some sort of crazy fan..."
"No, don't be sorry, I actually find it quite amusing and cute..."
They smiled staring at each other for a couple of seconds, only to be interrupted by the bartender.
"What can I get for you?"
"I'll have a orange-aid and... Sar?" Ryan answered.
"The same should be fine..."
They waited patiently for their drinks then both took a sip of them.
"Should we go back to the others?" Ryan asked. He was kind of hoping she would say no. But her confused expression was speaking for itself. "I mean, we left your friend alone with Brendon and Pete..."
"Yeah, let's go..."
They started towards the VIP room and Sar was taken back when Ryan held her hand again. She looked at him waiting silently for an explanation.
"C'mon, I don't want to lose you in this mass of people dancing here..." he said trying to sound cool and not so nervous.
When they got into the VIP room they were surprised to see that no one was in there.
"So, hum... dum dum dum..." Sar said, which made Ryan laugh.
"I guess they abandoned us..." he said looking around.
Sar shrugged. "Maybe they went dancing, but I thought E was going to wait for me..."
They looked down the balcony at the dance floor.
"I can see Spence and Jon... where is Bre... whoa, he's getting in the action!"
"What?"
Ryan pointed towards his friend and Sarena smiled seeing Ele dancing with him.
"Wanna join them?" Ryan suggested.
"Sure, that'd be awesome!"
"Cool..."
They left their drinks on the table and joined the others on the dance floor.

It was almost 3 am and everyone was back into the VIP room, sitting around the table. They were talking casually and the two girls were very much impressed by how the night turned out. Pete and the guys from Panic were pretty much treating them like old friends, laughing and making jokes all together.
Sar was sitting with Ryan and had her head resting on his shoulder, while he had one arm around her waist. Ele and Brendon were pretty much in the same position, except she didn't have her head resting on his shoulder. After dancing non-stop for almost an hour they were all exhausted.
Ele got her sidekick out of her purse to check the time. She groaned seeing it was so late and she had to work the next day...
"What's wrong?" Brendon asked quietly.
"It's almost 3 and I need to work tomorrow... I better get going..."
She went to put her sidekick away when Brendon reached for it. "Wait..." he typed something in then grabbed his own, calling himself from Ele's one, so he would have her number as well.
In the meantime Ryan and Sar got up. "We'll be back in a second..."
They went just outside the VIP room's door. "So Sar, I was wondering... what are you doing tomorrow?"
"Work?" she laughed. "Pete will be there as well, you should come with him so when I'm done we can, like... hang out..."
"Awesome! Hum... can I have your number then?"
"Sure... here..." she said handing him her sidekick. They exchanged numbers then headed back in the room.
"Ready to go?" Sar asked Ele.
"Sure... well, see you guys, thanks for tonight..." Sar nodded, agreeing with her friend.
They hugged everyone and said their goodbyes before leaving and going back home.
That night was indeed interesting.


I know it's a little short but I promise next chapter will be longer...
Again, R&R. 5 rewies = update!
Sign up to rate and review this story