Categories > Cartoons > Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy > Horrorpoopin'

Chapter 2-or how I stopped worrying and started loving myself

by Flash-Flood13 0 reviews

PLEASE-if you're gonna read my story,then leave a review--how am I supposed to know you hate it or not?!

Category: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-08-22 - 183 words

0Unrated
SCENE 2:
Grim & girl


"Huh,what happened?" Grim asked.

"You were clubbered by a musician,silly". the girl replied.

The girl was tall and slim,with long blond hair,legs like trees and eyes like two lakes in which you can wet your feet.

Hey,I'm good at this!Maybe I should write a love story!

"Oh,great and you're here!But,who is this girl?Name is your what? I mwan,what is your name?"

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllll,I don't know!The Author hasn't decided yet!But you can call me Vagina,er, I mean Lucy.That's my pet iguana's name!"

"How about I just call you Girl?"

[insert awkward silence here]

"So,...wanna f*k?"

"Okay!"

And so the nameless girl called Girl and Grim stripped their clothes off,laid on the couch,and they started f*king,and f*king,and fu*king.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................and f*king...............................................................................................................................................................and f*king.......................................................................................oh my God,they're like animals..........................................................................and f*king............................................................... ...

O.K. this is getting annoying...not to mention perverted...not to mention it's a great waste of dots................................................................................................................................oh,cool! ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................this is so awesome!!! ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sign up to rate and review this story