Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Forty Five

by ryanrossISsove 18 reviews

fhsdfjkhsd

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 651 words

1Exciting
Rachel's POV-

Pete's awake now. We've talked about the name, it's a keeper. He seems a little bit stronger, but never the less, weak.

The first injection didn't work, of course, so today they're doing the bone marrow transplant.

Andrew walked in.

"Thanks so much for doing this for me, buddy. It means so much." Pete said, smiling at his brother.

"Hey, what's the price for my brother's life? Give a little bone marrow, or let him die, right?" he said.

"Thanks Andrew." I said, hugging him.

"It's nothing, really." he said, sitting in a chair, and waiting for the doctors to come take the bone marrow to give to Pete.

"Pete, I promise my bone marrows going to fucking kick ass." he said, squirming in the chair a little.

"It better." Pete said.

"Ouch!" I said, grabbing my stomach.

"What's the matter, Baby?" Pete asked.

"She kicked me so god damn hard!" I said, giggling.

"Jeez Cay, leave you're poor mother alone, she's the one whose going to have to painstakingly give birth to you." Pete said, smiling.

I giggled.

"Yeah, you little witch." I said.

Pete laughed. "She's not a little witch!" he said, it a squeaky voice. I just rolled my eyes, he was going to be SUCH a pushover for her.

Soon the doctors came in, with a syringe for Andrew. He held his arm out, and looked up. He was so brave, I think it was because seeing his brother in the state he was, made him feel how lucky he was to be healthy. Everyone felt that way around Pete.

Soon, the bone marrow was taken, and a bandage was on Andrew arm.

"Alright, into Pete." The doctor said.

Pete rolled his eyes. "I hate needles." he said.

"Pete, you want to get better for Caydence, don't you?" Andrew asked.

He nodded. "More then anything." he said. "Then take one for the team." he said.
Pete nodded. "Stick it in me." he said. "Alright Peter, this will be a little pinchier then most..." then said, as they stuck the needle into Pete's arm. Pete winced, and closed his eyes tight.

"Almost there." A nurse said.

"Ow ow ow." Pete whined.

"Almost there, Pete." I whispered.

"You're doing great." Andrew said.

Soon, the doctor pulled the needle out. "Okay, good job, Peter. We'll see the results tomorrow, but you should start feeling better within hours." they said, walking out.
Pete sighed.

"Good job honey." I said, rubbing his shoulders.

"You think it'll work?" He asked me. "I know it'll work." I said. "So, has the doctor given a due date yet?" he asked. "Like three months...Whats that?" I asked. "Uh, February. She'll be here in February." he said, smiling.

"Three months Pete, that isn't even that long." I said, smiling. "Not at all." he said, kissing my head.

"What do you think she's gonna look like?" Andrew asked.

"Black hair, probably." I said.

"How do you know she won't have you're blonde hair?" Pete asked.

"Black is dominant over blonde." I said.

"Oh. What color do you think her eyes will be?" Pete asked.

"Blue, maybe." I said.

"Like yours." he said, looking into my eyes.

"She'll be a little bit of me, and a little bit of you. Hopefully more you then me, otherwise she'll be a train wreak." he said, stroking my hair.

"She's probably going to look like me." I heard Andrew say.

Pete chuckled.

"Let's hope not." he said, smiling.

Aw. Cute shit. I'm good at the cute shit. Sorry to report we'll be seeing the end of this glorious story soon...I mean, it HAD to come sooner or later, right? But not too soon, maybe just a few more chapters. I'm either going to make everything better, or everything fall apart. So, leave good reviews. =) Oh, and U-SUK, make sure you review, I love you. You make my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story