Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

I Have To Choose

by xXprettyinpunkXx 2 reviews

pete doesn't know who he really loves

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 1389 words

0Unrated
As Pete lay down next to Riley in their new home, the home he himself he had bought from the money he had saved from touring, he thought. Thought about what the hell he was doing. He was so confused. On one hand he had Tessa. She was sexy, knew what she was doing in life, she had the best attitude ever and plus she hated his music. For some reason that turned him on. He may not have had alot of time to spend with her besides these past few months, but he knew there was something there. Something serious. Plus, she was the mother of his child.

Then there was Riley. He'd known her since high-school. She was there before the band started, when he couldn't pay his rent, and when his parents thought he was crazy for trying to persue his dream. She'd been there to help him out of tight spots, and had been there to love him. He thought she was the only one for him. She was cute, compact, she was just..his best friend. As this thought entered his mind he looked at Riley.

Did he really love her as more than a friend? Up until now, that's how it had felt. But all of a sudden, he didn't see his lover lying next to him, he saw his best friend. She turned over and was now facing him, but she was still asleep.

She was beautiful, that's for sure. But did he really want to spend the rest of his life with this girl? Was she the one? Her eyes fluttered slightly, but didn't open. He adjusted himself and kissed her nose. The last thought that ran through his mind was the image of Tessa and his daughter.

--------

The next few months went by pretty smoothly. No more surprises had come to Tessa or Pete lately, and Ivan was no where to be found. Which was both scaring and relieving for Tessa, but she couldn't be scared forever.

Her cast had finally come off, but she still had to take pills for the pain. Her face had cleared up as well, no more bruising and the cut along her face hadn't left a scar at all. She looked like the same old Tessa.

Pete was walking up her front door steps when he stopped. Through the open window he was able to hear her humming sounded strangely like one of the new songs he had written for his bands new CD. He walked right in, and set down the flowers he had been carrying for Tessa. He crossed his arms and then joined in on the humming. Tessa turned around startled. She put a hand to her heart as she realized it was only Pete.

" What are you doing here? Don't you knock anymore?" Pete shook his head.

" Why knock when you have a key." he dangled the little object in front of her and stuffed it into his pocket. Tessa rolled her eyes and turned back to the wall she was painting a soft shade of green. All the furniture was covered with plastic as well as the hardwood floor.

" Where's the babe?" he asked coming up behind her and examining her work.

" She's outside playing with that dog of yours." Pete gasped.

" He has a name you know?" Tessa nodded and climbed up on the little ladder she had set up to reach close to the ceiling, but on the way up she lost her footing and fell back.

" You alright?" asked Pete as he carried her in his arms bridal style. He smiled down at her..god how can anyone refuse that smile. She put a hand behind his head and brought their lips together. He seemed taken aback for a moment, but only a moment.

Suddenly Pete felt something wet on the side of his face, he instantly dropped Tessa to the floor and scurried over to the mirror in the foyer.

" What the hell Tess?! It's already drying!" he whined as he rubbed at the green streak on his face. Tessa got up and rubbed her bum.

" Well that's what you get for dropping me!"

" I didn't drop you until after you painted my cheek green!" he was looking in the mirror like helpless little boy. Tessa walked over with a wet paper towel and rubbed at his face. In seconds most of the green was off.

" You see dork, it comes off. You could've broken me back there." she pointed into the living room and Pete smiled. He then scooped her up. She let out a surprised shriek. He then carried her over to the plastic couch and dropped her.

" Pete!" she giggled. He climbed on top of her and glued their lips together, their tongues tied. Things then started to get heated as Tessa's hands roamed under Pete's shirt, slowly pulling it up, while Pete's hands fumbled with her bra strap above her shirt. Once he got it, he started kissing her neck, leaving little bites here and there. Tessa actually moaned out when he bit a little hard, only turning her on more.

" Mommy, someone's on the pho- DADDY!" Jennica dropped the phone as she walked in on her parents. Tessa pushed Pete off her causing him to spill over the paint and then scrambleing to pull on his shirt. Tessa quickly ushered Jennica into the other room.

" What was daddy doing to you?" she asked as she was pushed outside. Tessa wiped the corner of her mouth.

" We were just playing a game sweety, go play with Hem." Jennica sighed and shrugged her shoulders and ran after the bulldog. Tessa ran back into the living room and picked up the phone. Pete was no where to be found.

" Hello." she said a little shaky.

" Umm...Tessa?"

" Ya."

" It's Riley..is Pete there? I called his cell, but he doesn't answer." a guilty feeling entered the pit of Tessa's stomach.

" Ya..he's here. Um..let me get him." Tessa set down the phone and went to look for Pete. She entered the room he used to stay in, but she spun around when she heard the bathroom door open with a disgruntled Pete walking out of it. He caught sight of Tessa and walked towards her seductively.

" Soo...looks like we found a place with a little more privacy.." he attacked her neck, but Tessa pushed him away.

" Riley's on the phone Pete." Pete jumped back as if electrocuted. Tessa was looking at the floor, completely guilty. Pete didn't say anything, just walked away and picked up the phone.

" What do you need Rye?" was Pete's greeting into the phone.

" I was just calling because your mom has been going crazy trying to find us. She says she found this store a little way out of town, and wants us to visit it." said Riley coldy.

" Fine..I'll meet you at mom's. Love you babe."

" Love you t-" Pete hung up before hearing her say those three words. He set the phone down on it's base. He banged his forehead on the wall slightly, then heard Tessa clear her throat. Pete looked up quickly.

" I've gotta go..stuff for the wedding." Tessa nodded her head. " I'll pick up Hem later." Tessa nodded. Pete went into the foyer, but Tessa stopped him. He looked down at her hand on his arm, and then at her.

" Pete...does she know about..Jennica?" he put his head back, and closed his eyes, shaking his head. " Pete..you can't lie to her forever. It's not fair. To her or me." Pete opened his eyes and looked into the sad ones of Tessa. He went to caress her face, but she moved her head away from his touch. He nodded his head, he was already out the door.

" Oh,,and Pete," he looked back hopefully. " Next time you bang your head agains't a wall, make sure it's not freshly painted." Tessa smiled as Pete rubbed a hand over his forehead and examined the green. He gave a cheery wave to Tessa and was off.




soo...i love the reviews guys. thanx so much.
i'm putting up i think 2 more chapters? i dunno, i just kept typing earlier so i don't know how much i've finished
keep reviewing! thanx
Sign up to rate and review this story