Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Joe Booty ;)

Joe Booty ;)

by ryanrossISsove 4 reviews

A one shot for my love, Evie, cause I know she's been craving her joe booty alllll day. =]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-03 - 1412 words

1Hot
Evie turned out the light, she was done waiting for him.

He had promised he'd be home today, and he had promised he'd take her out for dinner.

He was constantly busy with Fall Out Boy. Sure Evie supported him, I mean, he was her boyfriend, and they were very much in love, it was just that sometimes she felt she couldn't handle it, especially when he went on long tours, like this one.

He was only in town for a few days, then it was back to work. He'd leave.

She wanted to spend tonight with him, to make up for all of the nights they miss while he's away.

She sighed, as she picked up a picture of the two at Warped Tour a few years back.

They meshed so well together, Evie and Joe. It was a match made in heaven, Patrick had said, time and time again.

But tonight, when Joe never showed up, made Evie think, in the back of her mind that maybe it was just too hard for her to work around, him being away all the time, and him making promises he wasn't positive he could keep.

Evie stood in the dark, as all of these painful thoughts danced in her head.

Soon, the door flew open, it was too dark to make out details, but you could tell, by the height, and the shape of the hair, which he happened to be wearing Jewish-style today, that it was Joe.

She glanced at the shadow, and shook her head.

"Where were you?" she asked.

"Evie, I-I." Joe said, pain and fear in his voice.

am I really that intimidating? Evie thought.

"No Joe, no excuses, I'm hurt. I haven't seen you in months, and you can't even keep a simple promise. Maybe this whole...long distance thing just isn't going to work." she said.

She heard Joe sniff a little.

"Ev, I can-explain." he said, now more pain then terror in his lisped voice.

Evie stayed silent. She loved him so much, she wanted it to work. She knew it could...but tonight was the last straw.

"Look," he said, as he flipped the light on.

Evie looked up at Joe, and gasped, covering her mouth.

He was a complete and utter mess. His lip was bleeding, his eye blackened, he had a slash, dripping blood down his face, on his cheek, and his clothes were ripped and tattered, revealing a bloody leg.

"Joe...wha-what happened?" Evie whispered, taking a step forward.

"I-I went out to the city to uh-get something important-and I got jumped by a couple of guys. They pulled a knife on me, hence the bleeding leg and cheek." he said, coughing after ward.

"Oh Joe...I'm so-" she started.

"No, it's fine. You didn't know any better, I would have called you, to tell you I'd be late but-they took my phone." he said.

"Joe, what on earth were you getting in the city?" she asked, sitting him down in a chair, and taking out the meds and bandages, to clean him up.

"Why don't you clean me up first? I'd like to look presentable." he said.

"For what?" Evie said with a smirk, and a raised eyebrow.

"You'll see, that is, if you think we could work through this long distance thing." he said, flinching a little as she cleaned his cheek with some anti-bacteria shit, and stuck a nice big bandage on it.

"Oh Joe, you know I say crazy things when I'm mad." she said, laughing as she thought back to the close end to Joe and herself.

"Perfect." he said, smiling.

"Now, let's take a look at that leg." she said, rolling up his pant leg.

"Wouldn't it be easier if you just...you know, took them off?" he asked, a smirk on his face.

Evie smiled up at him, and nodded.

"Maybe it would, you know...for the wounds sake." she said.

"Ouch, my hand hurts. Would you be a doll and unbutton them for me?" he asked, obviously faking pain.

Evie giggled, and shook her head and she unbuttoned his pants, and carefully pulled them off.

She treated his knife wound, which actually wasn't even half bad, and wrapped it up.

"All good?" she asked, standing up.

"Not quite. You see, there was one thing I didn't let those fuckers steal, wanna fish in my pocket and uh, hand it to me?" he asked, still sitting in the chair in his boxer briefs.

Evie raised an eyebrow.

"Okay..." she said, bending down and grabbing his pants, fishing through the pockets, and taking out a small black box.

"What is it?" she asked, quickly evaluating it.

"Give it here, and I'll show you." he said, as she tossed it too him.

She starred in wonder as he opened it, revealing an almost blinding gold piece of jewelry, a ring to be exact, topped off with a slightly large diamond.

Evie was speechless. Joe just bit his tongue, and looked up at her expression, smirking.

"J-Joe...is that-" she stuttered, unable to finish the sentence.

"It's exactly what you think it is...or at least I hope it's what you're thinking it is..." he said.

She nodded her head.

"I think it is." she said, biting her lip.

"So uh, there's usually a question that follows presenting this kind of a thing..." he said.

"Yes." she said, almost cutting Joe off.

"Yes?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes!" she said, pulling his shirt, and him, up and out of the chair, and attacking his lips with hers.

Joe moaned in satisfaction, and slipped the ring on her finger as her tongue rushed into his mouth.

Evie quickly pulled away.

"Your not in too much pain too..." she asked, as Joe tugged on her shirt.

"I'd be in more pain if we didn't." he whispered, as he continued to tug at her shirt.

Evie shut him up with another kiss, followed by another, and another, as Joe lifted her hands up, and shirt off.

"To the bed room?" he asked, as he pulled away.

"Yes, I think we'd better." she said, taking his hand and leading him to the bed room.

He laid her down on the bed, and continued what he had started, unclipping her bra, and throwing it across the room.

She tugged at his shirt, and he put his arms up, as she slipped it off, and smoothed her palms against his chest.

She looked up, and smiled when she saw that the hair rimming his head was already damp with sweat,. The fro would soon be sponge-like.

He put his thumbs in the sides of her panties, and teased a little, before he took them off, and she took no time at all ripping his boxers off.

He pulled himself onto of her, and attacked her neck with his lips, as he tried to find his way inside of her, no hands (Wowy! Haha sorry, I'm ruining the mood.)

She smiled, the way his hips met hers with each thrust. She also smiled the way she noticed how careful he tried to be with her.

Soon, she couldn't take it anymore, her body tingled with complete satisfaction, and she shuddered, feeling completely comfortable, as Joe slide himself out of her, and rolled off of her, looking to the ceiling

"Good god Joe, you never fail to amaze me." she said, still breathing heavily.

He ran his fingers through his sponge, and chuckled a little, breathing in again.

"What can I say? I'm Jewish." he said, smirking.

"So uh...we're getting married?" Evie asked, a little awkward about the situation.

"I sure hope so." he said, putting his hands on his chest.

She sighed.

"Joe?" she asked, looking over at him, and quickly admiring his body.

"Yeah?" he asked, looking at her.

"How the fuck did you manage to get yourself jumped?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh uh...you know...I don't really know..." he said, seeming a little embarrassed.

"Aw, I can only imagine the cries you let out as they kicked your ass." she said, giggling.

Joe pouted.

"It was scary!" he said, his lip quivering.

"Awww, does Joe need some cuddling?" she asked, embracing him.

"Eh, cuddling wouldn't be the exact terminology." he said, smirking, and pulling her under the covers with him.

JOE BOOTY FOR MY LOVAAA. =) I have a creepy obsession with people getting jumped lately, it's great. ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story