Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're Just Too Busy Fallowing The Crowd

Let's Burn This Filthy Town Straight Into The Ground

by xxlaurenxx 7 reviews

title from the song "insurance?" by the higher

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-06-04 - 1579 words

0Unrated
I felt his hands run along the silky fabric of my under ware. The touch itself was enough to sending tensing chills all over my body; like his fingers were the only ones that could ever make me feel like this. Like he was the only one who I could love this deeply. I could feel his lips in the form of a smile as our tongues collided. Everything at that moment seemed perfect. But then, our mouths separated and our breathing grew heavy. He pulled our bodies closer. It was impossible to pull away now; there was no way I could resist, "I love you", he breathed heavily.

"Always?" I questioned, just as out of breath as he was.

He looked up intensely into my eyes. "Always..."

only a dream

Suddenly my eyes shot opened as I released a gasping breath, disturbing the silence. The room was dark and cool, which told me that everything that had just happened, or everything I thought happened, was only a dream. All my emotions seemed to rush through my veins, as tears immediately began pouring down the sides of my face, as if on impulse. I missed that boy so much, and until now I had just pushed all my thoughts about him further and further into the back of my mind for the past two weeks. I suppose it was only a matter of time before I broke down like this. I also made myself believed Patrick when he told me that it didn't matter what he did to Pete. It mattered, so much, at least to me; and the honest to god truth was that I was scared for him; I was scared for Pete.

I stood up quickly, remembering that I was at home. I took a few steps from my bed over to the balcony that looked straight out over the valley. I walked out and sat down on the bench I set up. It was a lovely view, and it made me want to think about everything. So that's exactly what I did. I sat there and thought about Pete and Pat and me; which made me think about maybe finding out what actually happened that night.

I walked back into the apartment and walked to the bedside table where my cell phone sat contently. I reached for it, and quickly scanned through the numbers in my phone book, eventually finding one that belonged to a certain Joseph Trohman. I clicked it and pressed the phone to my ear as I began to hear his ring back tone play. It was The Medic Droid, which made me smile as I hummed along to the ever so catchy "fuck me in the backseat" chorus. But a few moments later he answered, seemingly tired, "Hello...?"

"Fuck me in the.... Joe!" I exclaimed, almost in awe that I was actually talking to him. See it had been a while, and Joe and me usually keep up to date with each other. "God I really need to ask you some things." I could hear the fussing of Joe and the familiar voice of his girl friend, Kerry in the background. I giggled lightly, thinking about what I may have interrupted. When I was sure that he was going to be listening I continued. "Do you know where..." he seemed to steal the words right from my mouth; either that or he read my mind.

"Pete booked it out of town after everything happened," his tone had lost its tired feature and now seemed to be rather concerned. "Something about the press finding out and everything. I don't know. But I'm real worried about him, Dana."

"Did he tell you he cheated on me?" I asked rather bluntly.

"Yeah.... he did, and I'm so sorry, Dana. You know that the kid really..."

"Don't..." I interrupted. "I don't need this now. I don't need his excuses and I don't need other people making ones up for him. Just please.... All I need to know is where he went."

----

A good twenty-four hours later I was on a plane to Illinois. That was really the last place I wanted to go to. The only thing in that godforsaken state was my loser dropout junkie friends, loser family member, and a dumb fuck boy I was completely confused about. I didn't want to, and swore to myself I wouldn't ever go back there. I guess all rules had loopholes somewhere.

I sat beside a couple who looked like they were reaching middle aged, and their two children, who seemed to be in their mid teens. The daughter seemed to be a pint sized version of her mother, and the boy looked like he was more of a family outcast, or maybe just a little different. He sat next to the window staring out at the clouds, his earphones blasting into his ears. He reminded me so much of Pete, which at that moment wasn't exactly my thought of choice. I leaned back and let out a huff, as I looked back at the mother. Their whole family seemed so well put together and so beautiful. Without even knowing the woman I was in complete envy of her. She had everything I wanted, a family and love, true love that was never questioned. I turned away and glanced down at my stomach, placing a hand on it, as I looked back up again at her children.

A good hour in a half later the plane had landed. We all sat in our seats in anticipation for the pilot to give us permission to exit. Suddenly a firm, heavy voice came on over the loud speakers and began shouting out instructions. "Passengers and staff, that you so much for riding on Trans Airways. You may kindly take your things and exit the plane in an orderly fashion. Again, thanks for riding with us today. All of us at Trans Airways wish you safe travels."

I rolled my eyes as I sat there, waiting for everyone to leave. More then anything, I absolutely hated waiting in a long, crowded line to get off of an airplane. After the large majority of people were off, I stood up anxiously. The family I sat beside was nearly to the front of the plane now. As I grabbed my bags, I began making my way up the isles, but was stopped by one of the flight attendant. "Excuse me miss..." she began in a feminine tone that seemed familiar. "But is there any chance that your name is Dana Roberts?" I looked up quickly with wide eyes and saw a girl who I had previously attended high school with. She had changed so much since high school. Her hair was now shoulder length, wavy, and blonde, rather then her old pin-straight bright red shade. And just her face looked so much older, so much more grown up. She used to be one of my good friends. I think her name was... "Lindy Patton", she continued as she extended a hand.

"Lindy?" I smiled as I grabbed her hand, pulling her into a loose hug. "It's been forever!" I began thinking about how maybe this whole trip wouldn't be so bad. "I can't believe your still here, in Chicago I mean. I would have thought that you would have booked it out of here a long time ago."

She smiled and nodded. "That's what I did, actually", she began. "I went to New York right after graduation so I could go to school and become a flight attendant. Ever since I graduated two years ago, I've been traveling all around the world." The smile across her face seemed to be in awe that it even happened. "But what about you? I mean, I read the papers and herd about your brothers success."

"Who hasn't?" I laughed.

She smiled again. "But that must be amazing. Having a brother with such connections. Getting to know true rock stars. And that one boy you're dating, the one that went to school with us. He's a few years older, and..."

"No..." I interrupted quickly. "No...I'm dating someone else. Not anyone from my brothers band... it's all just a rumor, one of those fake tabloid stories."

"Ah..." she said quickly. "That must be harsh." She took a pause, as if staring down at my stomach. She quickly looked back up at me, "Dana...are you expecting?" she asked, her voice hinting that of excitement. By eyes must have bugged out into huge saucers, because she quickly continued. "I mean, in senior high you were always the skinniest thing. And I had just seen a picture of your recently and you look a lot thinner. Oh...but you look amazing still, don't get me wrong. You look nice with a few extra pounds on you."

I let out a breath, as I looked myself up and down, self-consciously. If this girl I hadn't seen for three years knew I was pregnant, of course everyone else I knew would know so too, including Pete. "Um...thanks. But I'm actually not sure at this point in time if it's anything serious. I mean, I'm pretty sure it's only my eating habits lately."

"Hmm...that's interesting", She said as she stared at my stomach.

"Yeah...I know right..."









fuck this review rule shitt
you guys never do it anyways
so w/e i guess i'll just update whenever...
Sign up to rate and review this story