Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Chapter 9- Heartbreakers don't do nothing to me-June 20

by rejected_smurf_god 7 reviews

Chris comes back. Oh, yeah, this is the chapter that involves a car, Kendra, and Pete. Heheheheheheheheheh.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-05 - 1409 words

1Exciting
Of course, as the days went on, Amy was a frequent visitor. She got a lot more talkitive and she and Patrick would leave to go get 'snacks' more and more often and the time got longer everytime they disappeared. When we sent Joe to go see if they were doing the McNasty it turned out that they were actually getting snacks we were just running out of snack choices.

Damn it.

Pete and I were, there. Not really together. Not really apart. He held my hand and every now and then he remembered to open the door for me. I really didn't know how I felt. Did I want more? Did all I want to do is kiss him and now that I had done that, was I done?

Everytime I questioned that I would look over at Pete. He would give me the most breathtaking smile and my heart would swell and I would just stop thinkink about me and Pete and I would will myself not to jump him*.

In fact, it was one of these time while we were hanging out in Pete's room.

"Pete?" I asked.

"Hmmmm?" He replied his voice rumbling in sleep.

"Do you think we are right for each other?" I whispered.

He rolled off this back from his bed and looked at me. "Yeah, why?"

I shrugged.

"I dunno. It's just Patrick and Amy seem to be together more that we are." I whispered pulling my grey sweater around me and not daring to look at Pete.

I heard him drop to the floor and scoot over next to me. Soon he encircled both of his arms around me. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheek, and finally my lips.

I snuggled into him not wanting to forget or break this moment.

"I love you Pete." I whispered.

He pulled me away and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I love you too." He replied.

Suddenly, Joe and Patrick barged through the door making me and Pete spring apart. They ignored us and jumped onto the now empty bed. Andy sauntere in next, acknoledged me and Pete, almost on different sides of the room now because of how fast we sprung apart and then he sat in Pete's computer chair.

Amy came last. She was tugging someone in behind her. I glanced at Patrick. Joe was talking to him animatedly but, as much as Patrick tried to look interested, he didn't seem to be into it.

I pulled my gaze back at Amy and my jaw dropped. Pete was back by my side in two seconds, his hand bunched together.

Chris.

"Hey Pete! Hey Kendra! What's up?" Amy cheerily exclaimed. "This is Chris! He's gonna hang with us today. Is that all right?"

Pete opened his mouth but I inturrupted before he could say anything stupid.

"Yeah, sure." I surprised even my own self.

Chris nodded at me and then walked over and set his small boy ass down beside me. Making sure to get extra close for me and Pete's benefit.

"How you doing Kendra." He asked leaning in close to me.

"Good. YOu? Have you taken advantage of any minors lately?" I sneered.

He tried to freeze a pleasent look on his face his eyes scanning the others but they ignored him and went on with their everyday activities. I could tell he was struggleing in either not trying to slap me or laughing it off.

He chose the second choice but it came out forced.

"Ha. Ha. You're so funny." He said gritting his teeth. I saw fire dance in his eyes. An angry fire.

Pete plced his arm around me protectively. Chris took no time catching that.

"Oh. So you two are together now? Have you told him about our past or are you leaving that part out?"

I clenched my teeth.

"Pete's the one who beat your ass, remember? You were too busy trying to talk advantage of me again, remember all that?" I hissed.

He didn't force a smile or even a happy look on his face. His eyes flashed to Pete, who gave a finger wiggling wave in his direction.

I stood up quietly and stalked off to the kitchen. None of the others stopped me though I heard two sets of footsteps behind me.

Let me guess; Pete and Chris. I looked back confirming my beliefs and tried to avoid Chris as much as Pete's small kitchen allowed. Pete growled at him.

"What do you want, Chris?" he spat.

Chris gave him a wave of his hand. "Couldn't I just stop by with my girlfriend and see my fuck buddy, mate?" he asked.

Pete's body tensed and I fought to hold him back. It was hard considering I was trying not to wring his long, skinny neck in the first place.

"I'm not your 'fuck buddy'." I hissed "You took advantage of me and you took away my innocince. You're just an asshole."

He threw back his head and began to laugh. Pete stood still no longer, he lashed out, nicking Chris right in the throat. Chris choked and tilted his head back at us his eyes widening. He weezed and choked before bending over and throwing up in the trashcan.

Pete stepped back, shocked. He and I exchanged panicked looks before he turned and ran.

I turned back to Chris who was still turning out his guts and then I yelled "Pete!" and followed his sillouette out the door.

He was already down the neighborhood as the others came downstairs to see what was up. I fell behind Pete, just barely seeing his back as he jogged down the street.

"Pete!" I screamed. He stopped and turned to look at me. He had tears running down his face.

"I almost killed him." He shouted "Killed him, Dra, he couldn't breathe.

I opened my mouth to say something but that was when I saw the car speeding down the road.

"Pe-" I started but it was too late. In two seconds he had turned and watched the car speed toward him. He turned back to me and screamed "I love you." before the car hit him.

I let out a schill screech as the car pulled over and a portly, over-weight man stepped out running a hand in his hai.

"Oh god, oh god." He was muttering.

"Pete! Oh my God!" I screamed running over to his limp body and picking his head up and laying it in my lap.

The overweight man was pacing in the street muttering to himself. I stared at him for a few seconds before screaming "What are you waiting for?! Call an ambulance!"

He snapped out of his mumbling and nodded, whipping out a cell phone.

I picked up Pete's hand and searched for a pulse finding only an uneven fluttering. I guess I felt a little better but I was still sobbing as Pete fought for his life.

The ambulance arrived about 10 minutes after the call and they took Pete to the hospital. I watched them go listening to the wail of the ambulance as it sang a song only I understood. A song that told people my best friend, my one true love could be dying. I felt the remenants of my heart turn to dust and crumble to my toes.

Somehow I blamed this all on Chris. He was the one that took advantage of me. He was the one me and Pete began to hate. He was the one that drove Pete to run. It was all his fault that Pete was hit. All his fault.

I wanted to kill him but instead I cried. I cried tears for love, tears for hate, tears for Patrick and Amy, tears for Joe, and Andy, and even Chris, I cried for Pete and I cried for me; and when the overweight man asked me if I was ok, I stood up and began running.

To where? Anywhere. If I was lucky maybe I'd get hit too and me and Pete would go to heaven together.

I'd like that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*=I wouldn't hold myself back from that.

Today is Pete's 28th birthday and what did I do? I got him hit by a car! Hahahahahahahahahaha I'm so bad.

I bet you thought that Kendra and Pete were doing the McNasty in the backseat of a car didn't you? Well, it didn't happen.

REVEIWS PLEASE!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story