Categories > Books > Phantom of the Opera > Son of the Music

Son of the Music

by Silverwingsofthefire 0 reviews

If...you were on a plane to Paris and the time/space continum got you stuck in the Phantom's time period ((((Sigh)))) If, you met him ((((sigh)))) and if...well...just read the story. it does...

Category: Phantom of the Opera - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Erik, Raoul, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-05 - 238 words

0Unrated
"...Music of the Night"
"No, I need the music Erik, I need you."
A black headed girl sat in front of her TV, tears were running down her white face. Aaliyah was a normal...well... okay normal girl of 15. She wasn't the sappy type either; she just couldn't stand a broken heart. Or a sexy voice just stopping like that! Anyway...
**Ayumi's POV**
I wiped a tear away from black hair, geez; this movie always makes me cry. sigh Erik can always entrance me like that. Grrr. Oh well. The clock time read 12: 33, yikes! Oh well.
RING!
RING!
I turned on a light; it took me a while to adjust to it.
'Turn your face away from the garish light of day...'
The song ran through my head and I shook it out.
The caller ID read; Star, Clairissa
Ayumi picked up the phone, "Hello?"
"HI!" She pulled the earpiece away to stop the ringing in her ears.
"Hey Risa, how are you not snoring girl?"
"Two words. Do the Dew."
"First, that's three, second, Oh no!"
"Oh yes!"
"No more!"
"Bu...Bu..."
"No more bu's about it!" She smiled, "Any way what's up."
"Only if I can have 1 more bu'... and some Dew!" whoa! She never asked for more of either if I, her evil master, tells her no. This has gotta be serious. I fidgeted and reluctantly gave in.
"Fine"
"Ayumi, we're goin' to Paris!"
Sign up to rate and review this story