Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

Only Kids Get Scared. Ha, That's The Biggest Joke I've Ever Heard

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

the texas chainsaw massacre. Need i say more?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 829 words - Complete

0Unrated
After arriving home, they finished the movies they had rented, six and a half hours later. The first movie they had chosen to watch, was Starwars. Andy and Joe were the ones of insisted on watching that one. Then, there was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, which Patrick had wanted to see. And last but not least, was Kate and Pete's choise; The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, which scared them shitless, was finally over.
By the time it was over, Andy was holding Joe on his lap, while Joe held the pillow in front of him, Patrick had fallen asleep, seeing how he wasn't a big fan of Horror movies, and Kate and Pete were both hiding under the same blanket. It was already 11:30 by the time their movie marathon had ended, and they were quite glad that it had. Watching 6 hours worth of movies had actually gotten boring the first 4 hours in, but no one wanted to say anything.

As the last scream was heard from the TV, Pete quickly grabbed the remote and made sure the TV was off. He was now offically scared out of his mind.

"T-t-that w-was nice." Pete studdered as he hid back under the blanket.

"Nice? I think i had a heart attack half way through." Joe said as he got off Andy's lap.

"Yeah. I'm totally freaked right now, actually." Andy agreed.

"I'm gonna have to agree with you guys. I think it might be best if we didn't watch anything else that has to do with chainsaws, cannibals, or someone losing their head." Kate implied, peaking her head out from under the blanket.

"What did you think, Pat?" Andy turned to Patrick, who had his hat tilted forward covering his eyes.

Patircks only reply, was a very loud snore from under his hat.

"Patrick!" Andy yelled.

Patrick jerked awake and lifted the hat from his eyes. "Wha-what?" Drool slowly made it's way down his chin.

"I said, what did you think of the movie?" Andy said once more.

"Oh,yeah. The movie. I thought it was great." Patrick lied.

"Oh ok. What was it about?" Andy asked. He would bet anything that Patrick didn't watch the movie.

"The movie. Uh, right, the movie. Well..." He glanced over at the cover of the movie.

"It was about, thetexaschainsawmassacre." He said quickly.

"Uh huh, yeah. You didn't watch the movie did ya?" Andy laughed.

Patrick sighed. "Alright, I fell asleep."

Andy nodded and layed his head on a couch pillow.

"Pete. You can come out now." Joe laughed.

"What? Oh yeah, I know. I was just, uh, well, i'm really cold." He said, making up excuses.

"C'mon Pete. The movies over. You don't have to be scared." Kate reasured him.

"I'm not!" He said, still cowaring under the blanket.

"Ok, prove it then. Take off the blanket." Joe teased.

You could hear Pete sigh from under the blanket, and finally threw the blanket off of himself and onto the floor.

"There. See? Not scared. Nope." He reasured everyone.

All of a sudden, Joe jumped forward and tackled Pete.

"Ahhhh!" Pete quickly grabbed the blanket and hid under it once more.

"Ha ha, your scared. Just admit it." Joe said, getting off Pete.

"Am not! Stop teasing me!" Pete yelled.

Soon after Pete spoke, their was a loud scratching noise outside of the front door, which made Kate, Pete, Joe, Andy and patrick all get chills up their spines.

"Wha-what was that noise?" Pete said, peaking out from under the blanket so just his eyes could be seen.

"I don't know..." Joe admited.

The scratching noise happened once again, this time it was louder.

"Ah!" Joe quickly jumped into Andy's arms.

"Guy's, i'm sure it's nothing." Kate said, trying to be the adult of the group. She got up and went out into the kitchen to investigate the front door. She slowly moved back the curtain, and saw something black out of the corner of her eye.

She jumped slightly, and began to panick. "Guy's theres something out there" She ran into the livingroom, jumping onto the couch in between Joe and Pete.

"What is it?" Patrick asked. He too, was starting to get scared.

"I don't know. I saw something from the corner of my eye." Kate said, getting under the blanket with Pete.

The scratch was heard again.

"AHHHHH!!!" All five of them ran screaming into the guest bedroom and hid under the King sized bed.

Now that all of them were hiding under the bed, they all became quiet, listening for the noise. It was heard again one minute later.

"Oh god. We're all gonna die. We're all gonna die." Pete repeated.

"Shhh! Shut up Pete." Andy elbowed him in the arm.

"Ouch." Pete whispered, rubbing his arm.


Please review. It would really turn my mood around if you did. a total 360. So please leave me somethin' so i can read it and be happy again. that is all.
Sign up to rate and review this story