Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Don't You Know I Am Who I Think I Am?

Chapter 5: Sleeping My Way Out Of This One

by patricksgirl84 2 reviews

Abby and Patrick are teenagers in love...drama insues

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-05 - Updated: 2007-06-06 - 688 words

1Exciting
Abby's POV
I couldn't believe Patrick was in front of me. After 3 years he was in front of me. I know he asked me something, but I for the life of me can't recall what he said. I'm so surprised to see him. "Oh, Patrick. I can't believe you are here." "So, what's your answer?" Now I realized what he said. "I don't know." His face fell and he gets up. I can tell he's upset. "What? Don't you love me?" "Come in and sit down." I knew I had to tell him, but how. I didn't want to lose him. "Do you want something to drink?" "Um, no. Sit down and talk to me." "Okay. I missed you so much, Patrick." "I missed you too. Now talk." "Well, I think we should wait awhile before we get married. We haven't seen each other in 3 years. I want to marry you. You are everything to me." Patrick looked at the floor. I was hurting the man that I and the worst wasn't over yet.


Patrick's POV
I couldn't believe I was in Abby's house. She looked so different. We hadn't talked except by email in 2 years. I wondered why she didn't want to talk on the phone. I know that first year was hard. We never had a real conversation. Whenever we were on the phone one of us had to end it short. I loved playing music, but I missed Abby so much. When she said she didn't know if she wanted to marry me, I just wanted to leave. What a fool I am? I pray she didn't find someone else. Wait! What am I thinking, this is Abagail. She loves me. She just told me she wants to wait to marry me. I'm looking at the floor. I have no idea what to say. I look up at Abby. "Say something, Patrick." "I don't know what to say. I come here hoping you will say yes and you tell me you want to wait." "Look we are young. I'm scared. When I get married I want it to be for life. Do you understand? I didn't expect to get a marriage proposal today. Hell, I didn't expect to see you." Abby started to cry. It was breaking my heart. I stood up and kneeled in front of her and took her hands in mine. "Baby, it's alright. I love you." "I love you too." She took my face in her hands and kissed me. God, I missed this woman.

I got up and sat next to her. I pulled her onto my lap. She was sobbing now. I carried her to her room and laid her down on the bed. I'll be right back. I went to the bathroom and got a cold wash cloth for her. When I went back to the room I put the washcloth on her forehead and laid next to her. I took her in my arms. She couldn't be this upset over a marriage proposal. "Baby, what's wrong? You aren't this upset over me asking you to marry you." "I can't tell you. I just want to rest right now. Will you sleep here with me?" "Sure."


Abby's POV
I couldn't believe I broke down in front of Patrick. It wasn't the marriage proposal. It was Melanie. How was I going to tell him about her? He would hate me. I fell asleep. When I awoke, I was in Patrick's arms. I touched his face. "Hey beautiful. Are you alright now?" I nodded. "Good. Do you want to get something to eat?" I got out of bed and leaned on the chair by my desk. I needed to get the courage to tell him. I had my back to him, but could tell that he got out of bed too. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. "Hey, who's this?" He grabbed a picture of me and Melanie when she was 9 months old. Fuck, why did I keep that out? I turned and faced him. What was I going to tell him?
Sign up to rate and review this story