Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

EIGHT.

by aznfoblover 1 review

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-07 - Updated: 2007-06-07 - 550 words

0Unrated
8.

"Guys? I hate to break it to you, but it's getting late, and we have school. Plus, my parents are coming home," I said at 10:45. We had been talking and eating for just over 4 hours now.

"Wow, 10:45 already? Man, we need to do this again some time," Joe said as he got up and stretched. We murmured our agreement. "OK, Andy, Mike, and Joa, I'm driving you guys home."

"I live within walking distance, Joseph," Joa said. She refused to call him Joe because she said that it sounded like she was talking to herself. Plus, Joa liked using full names, but never used mine.

"Ah yes, but it's past curfew, and no one knows who's out there at this hour. Come on, Joanne, just let him take you home. We don't want anything happening to you," Mike said. I hid my smirk. I knew Mike liked her.

"I second that. I don't want my bestest friend getting killed or anything," I said. Joa finally gave in. The four left, and Patrick and I were standing alone in the entryway. Patrick got his jacket from the hook by the door that he put it on when he came in.

"Joe was right. We should do this again," Patrick said somewhat awkwardly. We hadn't really been the same all night. I nodded. We stood there in silence for a little while. "I should go," he said, turning to leave. He was almost to the door when I decided to stop being afraid to make a first move.

"Patrick, wait," I said, putting a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and I just closed my eyes and kissed him. He dropped his jacket, and his arms wrapped around my waist. Mine snaked around his neck, and he backed me up. I was pinned between him and the wall next to the doorway that led into the family room.

After what seemed like a decade, we pulled apart, grinning. Patrick rested his forehead on mine. "What was it you wanted again?" he asked. I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss.

When we pulled apart again, he frowned. I searched his face, looking for something that would betray what was wrong. "What's up?" I asked when I couldn't find the answer.

"Are we going to tell Joa and Mike about this?" he asked. Oh. That.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," I said.

"Can we not for a little while? I want you all to myself," he said. I smiled and nodded. We kissed again, neither of us hearing cars pulling up or their doors slamming shut. We didn't hear the jingle of keys in the lock or the door opening. We were lost in each other for just that moment. That moment belonged solely to us, and nothing could ever make me part from that moment.

But we did hear something eventually.

"What do we have here?" came my father's somewhat amused but still very stern voice from behind Patrick, causing us to spring apart guiltily.

***
A/N: Here it is. The one you've been waiting for. I decided to be nice and give it to you instead of making you wait through some half-assed bullshit because I'm burnt out right now. So here you go. Review.
Sign up to rate and review this story