Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It All Started With A Concert...

the plan

by disturbedangel6 6 reviews

stuff happens

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-06-09 - 1869 words

0Unrated
Ok THis is a long chapter so yea..... read and tell me what you think k....








"3 Days for the wedding" Shannel whispered while cutting herself. It was 1 in the afternoon and she hasn't made a sound that she was awake. "Now I really wish that Gerard was here" she whispered to herself. She was about to let her tears fall when the door opened. Shannel gasped, "Aaron get out of here!" she yelled.


Aaron closed the door and ran to Shannel, "What the fuck are you doing?" he said angrily.

Shannel slid the razor under her bed. "Nothing, It's none of your business!"

"You're bleeding!"

"It's fake blood"

Aaron scoffed, "yea and I'm gonna believe that" he grabbed her arm and covered her wrist with tissue. "So you emo or something?"

"No"

"Look Shannel, when we get married, which is by the way the day after tomorrow, you are not allowed to... do this" he gave a sour look.

"You're not the boss of me!"

"I'm gonna be your husband, so... I'll be the boss of you"

"Just get out of my room"

Aaron gave her a death glare and got up, then smirked down at her, "Ok babe, but I can't wait when we share a bed together"

Shannel sighed and closed her eyes as Aaron walked out. "Please God, help me, I'm dying!" she whispered.



Shannel's day just went off with the family excitedly talking and planning on what to do and who to invite to the wedding. It was pretty boring, really. Unlike Aaron's family who was excited.

'Well you're never gonna have sex with me mate' Shannel smirked at Aaron.



Shannel sighed, "Tomorrow I'm getting married" she whispered as she did her daily razor routine and as always the door knocked.

'Why do I have to be interrupted by people at this time?' she thought before opened the door. "Dad?" she asked in surprised motion.

"Shannel, can I come in?"

Shannel opened the door so he could walk in.

"So how's my little girl doing?" he asked as he sat on her bed.

Shannel sighed, "Good"

"Honey, I've noticed that you don't look excited about this whole thing"

"I'm just... it all happened so soon"

"You're lying, you're mother wont tell me what's going on but you will" he gestured her to sit next to him.

Shannel sat and faced him. She sighed, she loved her dad, and he was honest and knew right from wrong. "I'm not going to explain everything but I had this little situation with this dude and now my mum wants to give me away to Aaron before everyone hears what happened, and if it does get out... she'll easily cover it up with my marriage"

Her dad sighed, "You don't love him, do you?"

"No"

Her add hugged her, "I don't want you to married to him then"

"How" she asked.

"I'll talk to your mum"

"Thank you" she whispered.



It was that evening when Shannel found Aaron sitting outside.

"Nice evening isn't it?" asked Aaron as soon as he heard her come out.

She didn't say anything but sit next to him.

"Let's hope that it's like this night tomorrow" he faced Shannel with a smirk.

"What's the matter? Am I too sexy for you?"

Shannel scoffed, "I'm here to ask you a question."

"Ok, Ok, I think I know what question you're going to ask"

"What is it?"

"How long my little man is?"

"Wha?... Oh Hell no!" Shannel shook her head trying to get think
about something else which turned out to be Gerard's best friend. She smirked at the sight of it. "No, I was going to asked you if you know why you're getting married to me."

"Oh yea I know"

"You know?"

"Yea, something about you being pregnant to some dude, whats his name?"

"I don't know" Shannel stood up and walked inside.




She sighed as she that on the floor of her room. Her life was over... again. Her phone started ringing again, she sighed as she heard it came from under her bed. She reached under her bed and pulled out her bag and got out her phone from it.

"Hello?" she answered the phone.

"Hey Shannel, whats up?" said Rachel.

"Nothing much"

"OMG I heard that you were getting married, it's good that you
moved on"

"Yeah" she said as she looked at the bag on her lap, then she realized she has thrown it under her bed since the abortion. She tipped the bag out.

"OMG you're gonna be so busy aren't ya?"

"Hmm..." as she looked the things that came out of the bag. She found a blank piece of paper. She heard Rachel rambling on and on about the wedding and stuff, but it faded away as she picked up the paper and flipped the other side of the paper and

read, 'Call me whenever you're in a hard time, Gerard' and below it, it had a bunch of numbers. She then remembered her dream of Gerard say the same thing... it must have been this. Shannel shut the phone in the middle of Rachel's convo. She dialed Gerard's number, she was so nervous as she waited for him to pick up. Her heart was pounding as hard as her breathing fastened. But she stopped breathing as she heard Gerard's voice, "Hello?"

She stayed silent; it was so good to hear his voice again.

"Hello" he asked again.

She couldn't talk, she heard Gerard sigh and shut the phone.

"Shannel speak you retard!" whispered Shannel as she redialed his number.

"Look could you stop pranking me, its fucking annoying" answered Gerard.

"Gerard?" Shannel whispered.

"That's me"

Shannel sighed, "Um... I just found your number..." she cleared her voice, "It's me Shannel"

"Shannel?"

"Hmm..."

Gerard chuckled, "I was wondering when you'll call"

"Gerard?"

"Hmm?"

"Um...I'm in a really complication situation"


Silence.


"Gerard?"

"What?"

"Gerard I don't know what to do"

"Alright what is your 'complication situation'?" he asked sarcastically.

"Gerard I know you're angry with me, but believe me, I so regret what I did"

He sighed, "What is your problem?"

"I'm getting married"

"That's ...good" she heard hurt in his voice.


Silence.


"Don't tell me you're inviting me to your wedding ceremony" he spoke up sounding angry.

Tears fell out of Shannel's eyes, "No... that's the problem"

"The problem? That you don't know who to invite?" he scoffed.

"No... listen Gerard; I'm being forced to get married... I'm sorry that I rejected you"

"Reject?" Gerard chuckled, he sounded evil, and "I'm just pissed off because you had an abortion"

"But why?"

"That was a living thing, Shannel. It was my baby and you killed it"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I did remember?"

Shannel didn't want to argue, "I ... I'm sorry"

"Yes Shannel, every time you're in a bad situation you come to people saying you're sorry, is that right? Is this what you do?" he started yelling.

Shannel shut her eyes and she put her hand over her mouth to stop the sound of sobbing but failed.

"Have you seen that magazine? The one with me on the cover?"

Shannel sniffed and looked at it on her bed. "Yea, I was going to read it"

"Read it and call me back"

"Bu-" Shannel sighed as he hung up. She got up and sat on her bed as she quickly flipped through the pages until she reached the page with Gerard. Shannel gasped, "What the fuck? Who the hell is that girl?" she read, "That bastard!" she snatched the phone.


"That was quick" he answered.

"Is this what you wanted to show me? To make me feel bad? Why didn't you just that it straight to me? Were you too scared? You fucking bastard!"

"Uh...yea"

Shannel scoffed, "Gerard, why do you wanna show me that you found another girl? You think that it will burn me? Is this like revenge?!"

"Whoa! Wait a sec dude, what... you think I'm with another girl?"

"Don't worry"

"Did you even read it?"

"The title explained everything"

Gerard chuckled, "You're so cute, so you're jealous of me?"

Shannel turned red, "No"

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"You think that that girl was someone else... you love me too
much, don't you?"

"I think? What are you saying?"

Gerard chuckled again, "That mystery girl is you"

"What?" she asked in disbelief. She looked at the page and saw a picture of Gerard pashing a girl in the park.

"You reading it?" Gerard asked.

Shannel gasped.

"Finally!"

"That... that girl is... me!"

"Yes Sherlock"

Shannel looked at the picture, they looked so cute together.

"They think we're a couple now" said Gerard.

"They do?"

"Yea"


Silence.


"SO you want me to tell the paparazzi that we aint together no more?" he asked.

'No!' her mind yelled. "Where are you?" she asked.

"Um... America"

"..Oh..."

"I completely forgotten that you were getting married, I guess I should them that we're not together"

"No Gerard!" she said suddenly.

"No?" she could hear him smile.

"Gerard, I need your help, no one can help me" she started to sob again. "I'm serious, what should I do?"

"Ok..." he sighed, "Tell me what happened"

Shannel sighed and then began telling him about how her mother made a plan to cover up her abortion matter quickly by the marriage; she also specifically added the part where she did not like Aaron in any way.

"Ok, you're mom is cruel... uh... why do you call your
mom 'mum'?"

"It's because..." she rolled her eyes, "Australian speak like that.... Stop changing the subject!"

"Um... ok.... So what do you want me to do, anything in mind?"

Shannel started to cry, "I don't know!"

"Ok, how about if I help you, but on one condition?"

"What is it" she sniffed.

"Promise you'll never leave me again unless you don't love me and my next condition is to tell me that you love me"

Shannel froze and secretly smiled, "How do you know I still have feeling for you?"

"I just do"

"No, I mean you're wrong"

"I'm not, you're smiling'"

Shannel chuckled and sighed, "Um... ok I'll be with you"

"And?"

"And... I love you"

"Say it with my name and louder"



Shannel giggled, "Gerard Way, I love you!" she yelled out.



"Thank you, thank you"

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"I mean don't... don't you love me too?"



"Shannel..."



"Hmm?"



"I fucking love you!"



Shannel giggled.

"Ok, I'll be at your house at noon tomorrow, is that okay?"

"Why so late?"

"Honey, I'm America"

"Oh..." she then looked at the time, "I gotta go, please try and come before noon, I love you!"

"I love you too"

Shannel shut the phone with a big smile on her face. She quickly went to bed but couldn't sleep all the thoughts of the magazine and Gerard loving her and that Gerard was going to be here to pick her up was just spinning in her head. But finally she fell asleep, hoping that tomorrow would go fine.






now review.....


i mean whats so hard bout dat.... i like review all stories i read..... like yea.....





cookies!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story