Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sweet Sacrifice

Comatose

by akissforjersey09 0 reviews

Killian finally wakes and Frank begins to understand that the love he once knew will never be the same, even in death...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-06-09 - 768 words

0Unrated
The icy cold water filled my ears, nose, and chilled my bones. I was frantic, trying to feel where the surface was. I felt utterly alone and never had I felt this helpless. I tried to push against the invisible forces that felt like they were pulling me further and further down into the dark and forboding depths beneath me.

A single light was shining and glimmering near the surface, giving the water an unnatural heavenly glow, greatly contrasted with the black abyss. The more I kicked and flinged myself up, the further the water pulled me under, and the closer I moved towards the impending bottomless darkness.

The numbness began to kick in as I finally gave up my vain attempts to try and make my way back to the surface, back to the known space. My insides began to chill unnaturally as I finally understood that I was falling farther and farther away from the light at the surface and darkness was starting to consume my surroundings. I sank into it unwillingly, closing my eyes and beginning to slighlty shake.

I opened my eyes to see absolute darkness. I could see and hear nothing. Just as I was about to give up and close my eyes again, I saw a faint light traveling toward me. I was so far away from the surface, that I couldn't see the light from above, bt the faint light in the distance was coming towards me becomng ever brighter.

I was frozen in both the cold water and in fear. I wasn't sure what was in the distance and if it was something that I needed to worry about. Did it really matter if this light took my life or not?

The light stopped right in front of me and I looked at it. It was a person...it looked like a person. It was a man. His brown hair fell into his face lightly and framed the slightly square jawline perfectly. His hazel eyes staring intently at me. I was blown away by the perfection; when did I ever deserve Him? He reached out and touched my face, his hand uncharacteristically warm and as always comforting. This was the very reason I ever agreed to be changed, this was the only reason I'd ever give up my mortality for willingly.

"You have to go back," He said, retracting his hand slowly. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"It's time to go back. They're waiting, and all is set for you. The time has come," he said.

Afraid of this perfect image disappearing and leaving me all alone in the darkness, I quickly clinged to it, my lips pressed against where His lips should've been. And just as quickly as I saw it, it disappeared and left me alone. The water began to fill my mouth and seep into my lungs, making me choke and causing even more water to flood in. My legs kicked in defiance until suddenly I stopped...

Two arms wrapped tightly around me and pulled me to the surface, knocking air back into my water-filled lungs and my eyes quickly opened to see that I was in a casket. The white silk felt scratchy against my skin as I moved around. I had to get out of this...but how?

I began to kick against the door, until I could hear some cracking. I then began to push my whole body against the door until the casket door propped open, letting the dirt fall in. I could see the earthworms and spiders filling the casket as I fought my way through the sea of dirt that was beginning to pile the way I had to get out.

As I continued to fight through the dirt, I could hear footsteps. I began to move faster, not caring where the dirt went now. As the dirt fell in my face and some into my eyes, I felt the top of the grave...I had done it. A hand quickly grasped mine and pulled me up, the dirt falling off of me like a rainfall. I looked into the face of the person holding me up and I nearly choked.

"C-Claudius?" I choked out, my throat sore and my voice raspy.

"So glad to see you're finally awake. I was starting to begin to think I killed you," he said, a bright smile on his face. The darkness around us was tranquil and a bit more comforting.

"We have to hurry, Frank is waiting at the coffee shop...there's a lot of things we need to start talking about."
Sign up to rate and review this story