Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's a Class For this

chapter 13

by xbobxluvrx 0 reviews

Jessica and Frank have a talk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 522 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: This chapter is going to suck because i have writers block but I don't want to keep my readers waiting. LOTS OF DRAMA! well kinda but whatever.








THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and walked downstairs. I heard someone in the kitchen so I went in there.

"Good morning. Wanna take a walk?" Frank asked. I walked over to him and grabbed his coffee.

"Sure." I said while taking a sip. I turned around and grabbed my coat. Frank Opened the door for me and took me outside. When I walked outside a saw a brand new Mustang convertible that was cherry red. I jumped up and down and ran towards it. I looked over at frank and he just smiled. I ran over to him and gave him a bear hug.

"Thank you so much!" I said into his ear. He smiled and looked at me.

"Welcome." He said "Now get in and lets go somewhere." He said while running up to the car. I smiled and ran towards it. When I got in there was a Red velvet box on my seat. It had a black bow on it. I gave frank a puzzled look and he just smiled.

"Oh My god. Frank. I-I-I don't know what t-to say." I said starting to tear up. It was a necklace. With black diamonds and ruby's. He helped me put it on and I was already crying.

"Ok I give up. Who helped you pick this shit out for me?"I asked finally stoping the waterworks.

"Nobody. I've gone with you everytime you go shopping so I do know what you want and stuff." He said. I smiled and leaned into kiss him. He leaned foward and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled and pulled away. I drove us to a Park that was about 30 minutes away from my house. We got out and sat on a bench.

"Jessica. I just wanted to tell you... Dont get mad at me...or him.... but Mikey ---he-he's cheating on you." He said. I felt my stomach drop. I felt a lump in my throught. He couldnt be. No. No I wont believe it!

"how do you know?" I asked holding back tears.

"Because" I could hear he was about to cry to. "He was with K-K-Karli." He said. Right at that point I started to cry. I could hear him start to cry too. He gave me a hug and we held eachother for what seemed like forever. When I got control of my tears I started to talk.

"I love you Frank" I blurted out. He looked at me with red puffy eyes.

"I love you too." He said. He leaned in and kissed me again. I felt so right with him. I loved him. More than I could ever love Mikey.









A/N: Told you it was crappy. LoTs Of DrAmA In ThIs OnE! Yes Frank and Jessica kissed GASP! O.M.G! well plz review and tell me if you liked it. It would cheer me up. and my mom almost commited suicide today so im sorta sad.
Sign up to rate and review this story