Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Me for Who I Am

Love Me for Who I Am

by scottishobbit91 0 reviews

Katherine Marie Iero is reuniting with her brother after a long fallout and is falling in love with the one she is suppose to hate. What will happen when the ppl she works for finds out? The stor...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-10 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 516 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: if I new mcr do you really think I would write about them.

Note: everything in ~ is 1784 and if not it is 2007. Just wanted to clear that up enjoy.


~ "You are a disgrace to this family". Franklin's father followed him out of the room of their London apartment yelling and swearing at him but he just ignored it. After his mother died he wanted nothing more to leave his father and his abusive ways but if he left who would take care of Katherine. Katherine was Franklin's 9 year old sister who he cared deeply for and if he left what would happen to her. He never believed his father was as abusive to her as to him but when he was gone would she suffer for his abandonment.

"Brother you can not leave me. I want to go with you!" Katherine ran to him with tears in her eyes. Franklin kneeled down on his knees so that he was at her height. "I know my sweet but where I go you can not follow". He moved his hand to under her chin so he could see her hazel eyes. "Do not fret though, I will come back for you one day, I promise." "Here" Franklin ripped off a gold chain with a crucifix dangling from it and placed it around her neck. "To remember me by. This necklace is an object of my promise to you, as long as you where it I will come back for you. He kissed her forehead before standing and turning around to notice his father yelling at him.

"I don't want to know you. You have brought shame upon our family and.......".

"No father you're the one who has shamed us". He took a deep breath to calm his anger before speaking again. "23 years I have lived in fear and regret and the only reason I stayed is for the child behind me".

"If you leave you will never be able to come back"

With out one word Franklin grabbed his bag and went out the door. Katherine watched her older brother leave. She had drowned out the yelling and kept replaying Franklins promise in her mind. One of her hands laid on her chest where the crucifix was positioned. She could feel a tear begging to form in her eye.~

9 year old Katherine closes her eyes tight, Kate opens them a wake in her bed

As Kate sat up in her bed of her Newark apartment, she brought her had to her cheek wiping a way a tear that had formed in her sleep.

"Fuck I'm going to be late!" She looked over at her alarm clock that was blinking 1:00 am. Kate slipped on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt. After dressing she made her way to a desk which had to things on it. The 1st thing was a wooden pole about a foot long. The 2nd was a jewelry box. She opened the box and pulled out a gold chain and carefully placed it around her neck. She grabbed the stake and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story