Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

If you leave

by wtfwhore 3 reviews

If you leave. I won't cry. I won't waste one single day. But if you leave. don't look back, I'll be running the other way. If you know this song then you know what this story is about.Frank/Ge...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-06-10 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 1071 words - Complete

0Unrated

If you leave...

Gerard woke up to rustling of bed covers, and creaks of his old Mattress, from another person moving. Gerard's eyes slowly flicked open, trying to remember what had happened last night, and where exactly was he? Until he's eyes saw a naked Frank looking for his clothes that were strewn all over floor with his. Gerard smiled at Frank, even though he knew he couldn't see him. But sometimes Gerard couldn't help himself not to, seeing Frank always made he's stomach flutter, and head get dizzy from staring at him too much. He loved to be around him. Gerard favorite days were now Friday's, Monday's, Wednesday's, and sometimes Saturday, and Sundays. Frank liked to check up on Gerard on the weekends, usually surprise visits. But it had to end soon...

Gerard snapped out of his thoughts, and now was watching Frank gather his clothes up. "Please don't leave," Gerard pleaded leaving his spot in his bed and crawling closer to Frank. He knew he it would be pointless, Frank had a girlfriend, and hot girlfriend at that. And plus they were on a schedule.

Frank looked back and saw the desperation in his eyes. Those were the eyes that attracted Frank to Gerard. Gerard was just some lonesome college kid that had just gotten out of a bad relationship with his ex girlfriend that he thought he loved. And Frank was just simply bored with his girlfriend.

Gerard latched on to Frank's arm. Frank didn't honestly want to leave Gerard, there was times when he thought he was in love with this boy, and then he would think of his girlfriend and...It just went too far. Frank and Gerard. Frank wasn't supposed to be sneaking out of his apartment at night to go over Gerard's and do whatever, while his girlfriend slept peacefully in there room they shared. She wanted to marry Frank. How was he possibly going to marry her with Gerard around? He couldn't continue his life like this, because if he probably didn't act quick enough he would end up losing both of them. "Frank!" Gerard whined trying to get Frank attention. Frank gave into Gerard pulling him back on the bed, and frank wrapping his arms around Gerard as they laid back down. 30 minutes Frank thought folding his arms around his beautiful Gee. He smiled Gee was he's, he was holding a beautiful boy in his arms. Frank could roll that sentence around in his head all day long and he would never get bored of saying it.

Gerard looked up at Frank. He could sense that he had been thinking about him and Frank what he was going to do about it the whole time he was over Gerard's house. Gerard often though about what Frank was going to do too. Would Frank ever leave his girlfriend? Frank gave Gerard a kiss on the cheek. "Gee you know I can't leave her." Frank said reading his mind. Gerard tightened his grip on Frank. "We have to end this baby." Frank kissed Gerard's forehead and then his cheek., before colliding with this beautiful boys lips.

Gerard pulled away to stare at Frank face. He probably wouldn't be able to see each other again. Even though they always promised that they would stay friends. But Gerard knew he wouldn't be able to look at Frank and not want to touch him. Friends don't think about touching there friends. Gerard's eyes began to swell up with tears. It was just best to stay away from each other.

Frank watched as Gerard buried his face into his chest. Hiding the tears that were escaping his eyes. Frank pulled Gerard as close he could get him whispering, "I love you so much." Gerard murmured something in Frank's shirt. Running his fingers through Gerard's soft hair, frank spoke again. "Please don't cry Gee. Please don't." Gerard pulled away from Frank and sat up and looked down at him for a moment, before wiping his old tears away for the new ones to come rushing in.

"P-p-promise me just..." Gerard felt a choke of tears come out and Frank sat up wrapping his arms around him. "P-p-promise me just one more night." Gerard whispered the rest in Frank's ear. Without even thinking about what Gerard had said Frank agreed. All he wanted at this point was to make this boy happy. Cause he probably wouldn't be for a longtime, Frank too. A whole year they had kept there relationship a secret, from there friends and family members, telling them over and over that they were just friends, which they both knew was a lie. "And then will go our separate ways." Gerard continued, he almost as if it was a question other than a statement.

Gerard lifted his head from Frank's shoulder giving him a slow smile, before looking away at the floor to find his own clothes. Gerard didn't look happy at all, but then again he wasn't supposed to be. He cared and loved Frank, and Frank cared and loved Gerard as well. So why were they leaving? Why was Frank leaving Gerard?

Frank had her, and they were starting to talk more and more about how nice it would be to have a family . He couldn't have kids and continue whatever he and Gerard have. That was how Frank father was, before his mom threw his sorry ass out. He couldn't have his kids growing up with a stupid father or worse with out one.

Gerard took another look at Frank only to be greeted by his lips over his. This kiss was not like the others which were soft, gently, and patient. NO it was rough, fast, and desperate for more attention. "They always had time on there side but now it was fading fast. Every second every moment they had to make it last."-The cure.

Frank pulled Gerard back down on the bed. Placing himself on top of Gerard. Gerard broke apart and looked at Frank confused, after checking the clock that read 2:40am. "Don't you have to leave?" Gerard asked with a truly concern voice, Gerard had grown to know the schedule very well, and he knew nothing could make him mess up the schedule. But Frank wasn't leaving. Frank should have been out the door by now. Frank smiled down at Gerard pecking his lips whispering.

"She can wait." Gerard smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story