Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Shots

006-- Pete Wentz

by pretty-in-punk 0 reviews

For Jess, :]]]] Let's Compare Scars --Pete Wentz--I'll Tell You Who's Is Worse [One Shot]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-11 - Updated: 2007-06-11 - 976 words

0Unrated
"I'M BRINGING SEXY BACK! THEM OTHER BOYS DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT I THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL WHAT'S BEHIND YOUR BACK!" I heard someone singing. I open the door of my apartment and looked around. The sound was coming form the open door right across form me. His apartment. The singing continued, loud and horribly off key. I couldnt take it anymore and walked in quietly. Sure enough there he was in all off his perfection in his boxers, singing Sexy back on the radio. He hadn't noticed me walk in so I decided to make the best of it.

"I wasn't aware sexy ever left" I smirked as he turned around slowly to peer at the new visitor in his room. The smile on his face immediately fell as he noticed it was me.

"Get the hell out of here!" He growled.

"But I was enjoying the show" I laughed back. I could feel the tension in the room but I couldn't leave. I wanted him to squirm to feel low to feel worthless, like he has made the past year of my life.

"I don't want you in my house!" He yelled at me again.

"Actually it's an apartment dumb ass!" I yelled back getting right up in his face. I had to stand on my tippy toes since he was at least 4 inches taller then me. I hate being short, stupid 5 foot. /God good I wish I was tall/. NO shut up conscious I will not quote him!

"Get out!" He growled again.

"I think I'll stay" I smiled getting comfortable on his couch.

"NO GET OFF MY COUCH!"

"Nope" I smirked and closed my eyes "I think I will sleep"

I heard a loud sigh and then he mumbled, cursing to himself. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and throw me over there shoulder. My eyes shot open.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed punching violently at his back. He opened the door to my apartment and walked in "PETE PUT ME DOWN!"

He stopped dead in his tracks and I gasped. Back in the day we made a pact that when we broke up we would never say each others names. Yes it was silly, but I think it helped us him get over each other me more quickly.

He put me down on my bed and sat down beside me.

"Jess, I thought we made the promise." He said finally, looking deep into my eyes. I felt myself slipping back into how things used to be, and I can't have that. It's obvious he has moved on, I need to too.

"I'm sorry Pete" I whispered tears stinging my eyes. /Why am I crying?/

"You shouldn't be sorry." I thought I heard him say. But it was probably my mind playing trick on me again.

"Lets compare scars." I whispered

"What?"

"I'll tell you who's is worse"

"Well..." He started "You embarrassed me in front of all my friends and everyone I know."
I nodded remembering the day last winter.

"And what's your scar?" he asked me

I took and deep breathe and looked at him. I took in all his features, remembering them. His gorgeous hazel eyes now had dark bags under them indicated many sleepless nights, his perfect smile which I haven't seen since that day. "You broke my heart" I finally managed to say. I turned away from him, not wanting to see the smirk I knew was forming. He turned my face back to him and instead of a smirk I saw the hurt on his face. He was crying, and I couldn't believe it. I started to cry myself. From everything the love I still had for him that wouldn't go away, the exhaustion of keeping it all bottled up inside, the anger at him for hurting me so badly, the anger at myself for wanting him back. It was all too much for me to handle.

"You broke mine first." He whispered into my ear.

"What?"

"You kissed Joe, that's what he told me."

"Pete you do remember Joe was drunk and that I have a twin sister right" I asked him shocked. He looked at the floor.

"I'm such a fucking idiot!" he sunk to the floor. "I'm sorry Jess, I'm so fucking sorry. Now I can see why you hate me."

"I could never hate you Pete" I sighed sitting down next to him, "Istillloveyou" I mumbled into my knees.

"What was that?" he asked me.

"Nothing" He glared at me.

"I know you Jess," he reminded me "When you mumble you are saying something meaningful now what was it?"

I sighed there was no fighting with Pete when he was like this, I should know I dated him for five years before the big fiasco which as it seems was a huge misunderstanding. Big frigging surprise. "I said, I still love you" I started down at my knees again. There was no way, no way on god green earth he returned my feelings anymore. To my surprise he put his hand under my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I still love you too Jess" a smile spreading across his face. He pulled me close and kissed me. I was surprised but I kissed back.

He pulled away smiling.

"Does this mean all is forgiven?" I asked.

"That all depends."

"Depends on what?" I asked my spirits sinking a little.

"Do you want to go kick Joe's ass for messing things up for us?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way"

"Oh and Jess?"

"Yes Pete"

"I love you" he said placing another kiss on my lips. I smiled after what felt like ages of unhappiness, I was with Pete now and nothing could ever change that.

He grabbed my hand and we ran out the door smiling together.
Sign up to rate and review this story