Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Insanity

Insanity

by xox_sarah_xox77 3 reviews

This is my first fic, review!!! thanks. My Chem are vacationing on a deserted island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, working on their new cd. After finding out about the breaking-out of a dan...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-11 - Updated: 2007-06-11 - 1268 words

0Unrated
"Remind me again why I agreed to this?" Gerard grumbled as he tossed the last of his stuff into his suitcase.

"Because you're my big brother and you love me," Mikey replied sweetly, earning a dirty look from Gee, "Besides, don't you think it'll be nice to have a month or two away from the press?"

Gerard sighed, admitting defeat. "I've got to give you credit for that, anyway."

Mikey smiled. At that moment, they heard a car pulling into the driveway.

"That'll be Brian," said Mikey, grabbing his bag off of Gerard's bed and walking out the door. Brian would be giving the band a ride to the airport, were they would be leaving for an island in the Atlantic by helicopter, since it was impossible to get there by plane. Gerard took one last look at his bedroom before taking his stuff in his arms and following his younger brother out the door. When he got downstairs, he found Mikey in the kitchen saying goodbye to their mother. Gerard quickly did the same, and together, he and Mikey exited the house. Ray, Bob, and Frankie were in the backseat.

"Everyone ready to go?" Frankie asked excitedly, rolling down the window,"We're all waiting." Frankie was the only one of the guys who was as enthusiastic over Mikey's idea as Mikey was. They were going to spend a few months on an abandonned island out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. 'We should take some time away from our busy lives to work on the new album,' Mikey had said. Gerard opened the trunk of the van and threw his bag on top of Mikey's. He walked around to the passenger door, and saw Mikey sitting in the seat.

"Hey!! That's were I'm supposed to sit!" Gerard said.

"Too bad, I got here first!" Mikey replied, smirking.

"But I'm the oldest!"

"So?"

"So, Mikey, that means I should get the front seat!

"Nuh-uh"

"Uh-huh!"

"Oh, shove it up your-" Mikey was cut off.

"BOYS! Gerard, you'll just have to sit on someone," said Bob from the backseat.

"No way!" Gerard whined, climbing into the backseat all the while.

"Well, you leave me no choice but to sit on you." Frank smirked. Before Gee could protest, Frank plopped down right on his lap. He smiled at Gerard, just to rub it in.

"Oww Frankie, you're heavier than you look!"

"Hey! And just for the record, you're not the most comfortable person to sit on either!" Frank said indignantly. At this, Brian, Mikey, Ray and Bob burst out laughing. Frank glared.

"Ok, are we ready to go now?" Brian asked as the laughter subsided.

"I'm as ready as I'm gonna be,"Frank said, pretending to be upset about Gerard's comment. Gerard smiled innocently.



Ten minutes later, they pulled into the airport parking lot.

"We're here! We're here!!" Mikey squealed, opening the door and jumping out of the van.

"Why are you so damn excited? We've been in this airport loads of times, and besides, we won't get to where we're going for at least another half a day," Ray said, laughing and rolling his eyes.

"I'm excited 'cause this is our first real vacation together, just the five of us!" Mikey exclaimed, giving Ray puppy-dog eyes.

"Save it, you're making it sound as if it's our honeymoon or something!" Ray replied, shuddering at the thought. 'Eww,'thought Gerard.'I can't picture Mikey being married to Ray, or any guy for that matter. I don't think he's gay. Wait, what am I thinking?! I KNOW he's not gay, Alicia is his fucking girlfriend! Maybe he's-'

"Gerard, helloooo, Gee? Are you still with us? GEE!" Frank yelled, waving a hand in front of Gerard's face.

"Yeah, sorry, just thinking about-"

"There's no time to think, we need to go board that helicopter!" Mikey interrupted. Brian handed Gerard his stuff before saying goodbye to each of the band members and getting back into his car.

"Don't forget to call and let me know how everything is going!" were Brian's final words to them as they turned their backs and headed into the airport.



"Are we there yet???" Frank whined, gazing out of the small window in the side of the helicopter. They were nearly to their destination and Frank was getting anxious. He always did.

"NO!" everyone screamed in unison. Frank sighed. For a few minutes after that, everything was silent, until-

"Are we there NOW?"
"FOR THE LAST TIME, NO!"
"You guys are no fun" Frank pouted, folding his arms like a child. He looked from Bob, to Ray, to Mikey, to Gerard, and smirked. "Are we-"

"NO, FRANKIE, WE ARE NOT THERE YET, AND I SWEAR, IF YOU ASK ONE MORE TIME I'LL THROW YOU OUT OF THIS-" Gerard managed to yell before one of the pilotes turned around.

"Actually, we're here. And please try to keep your voice down." the pilot said.

"Sorry," Gerard muttered before returning to his sketch.

"Buckle your seatbelts now, thank you, we are about to land." The helicopter dropped lower and lower, until it landed with a thud on the ground. The guys grabbed their stuff. Mikey jumped up, knocked his head off the ceiling, cursed, hauled open the door, and jumped out of sight. "Guys, hey guys, you've got to see this! Come on!" came his voice from somewhere nearby. Everyone followed Mikey out of the helicopter. Gerard looked around, failing to see what was so amazing. The weather was quite dreary, there were black clouds in the sky overhead, and they were surrounded by a misty fog. There were trees and plants everywhere. He stepped through a few trees and found himself in front of a run-down, old-fashioned house. It was a two story house, about the same size as Gerard and Mikey's house back in New Jersey.

"Come on, Gee!" Mikey called from the porch. Gerard jumped. He hadn't seen his brother standing there. He walked up to meet him.

"What are we doing here?

"This is where we're staying." Mikey replied. Gerard was speechless. "WE are going to LIVE in this hell? You PLANNED this?!?!?!"

"I didn't plan it. I decided just now. I uh, kinda forgot about the fact that we'd need a place to stay when I was planning." Mikey admitted. "But look on the bright side, we're lucky this old place was here, otherwise we'd be sleeping on the ground. Besides, it's not as bad as it looks. Come see," he added hurriedly.

"Fine." Gerard muttered. What else could he do? He definitely wasn't sleeping outside. Mikey was right. The house didn't look that bad on the inside. 'It feels sorta strange to be in a house this old. I wonder if the people who used to live here left anything behind.' Gerard's thoughts were interrupted by footsteps and Frank's voice from behind him

"Gee? We're gonna have to share a room, since there isn't one for each of us, and mine's the biggest" Frank said. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Nah, of course not." Gerard replied. "I'm gonna go get some sleep." Gerard pulled his bag across the floor and into his and Frank's room. He left his stuff in a corner, not bothering to unpack. Gerard layed down an the bed and closed his eyes. After just a few seconds, he felt another prescence in the room. He opened his eyes again. There was nobody there. 'Weird,' He thought. He rolled over and closed his eyes, but he couldn't seem to shake off the eerie feeling that he was being watched.
Sign up to rate and review this story