Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

X-Rays

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 0 reviews

Please read it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-12 - Updated: 2007-06-13 - 672 words

0Unrated
~~One Week Later...~~

Ashley's P.O.V

And here I was thinking that when Mikey got out of hospital yesterday I would no longer be coming in. How wrong I was. 'Hi I'm looking for Frank Iero? He was brought in an hour ago?' I ask the receptionist sweetly. She looks up at me; she looks me up and down and wrinkles her nose in distaste. 'He's just down the hall in the x-ray room' she tells me. She's still looking at me funny. I hate it when people don't like the way you dress. 'Thanks' I say to her before heading down the corridor into the x-ray room.

I enter the room to find the familiar blonde hair and brown eyes. 'Hey Amanda!' I say cheerfully. I've visited Mikey so much in the hospital I'm practically friends with all the doctors. 'Oh hey Ash!' she responds, looking over to me from the x-rays 'He your friend as well?' she asks me, I nod 'Yes unfortunately' I say jokingly, earning me a pout from Frank. 'So how bad is it?' I ask Amanda. 'Well your friend here has his arm broken in two places....but don't worry it's not as bad as it sounds' Amanda tells me after she sees my face.

What have those jocks done to him now?

'I'll just leave you two to talk' Amanda says, exiting the room. 'Okay Frank! What have they done to you now?' I ask him. He shrugs 'It's nothing too bad' he starts 'Nothing too bad? Frank they've broken your arm in two places....TWO!' I tell him, pointing to the x-rays. 'It's nothing really' Frank mumbles, I roll my eyes. 'Frank come on this is serious!' I say exasperated. 'You can't keep this hidden forever!' I say, he shoots me a look 'Why not? You can hide your feelings for Gerard!' he snaps at me.

I freeze.

'How did you know about that?' I ask quietly. Frank rolls his eyes 'Oh come on Ash! You avoided him at the hospital, whenever he's mentioned you stop talking or change the subject and you made up an excuse to get out of Mikey's homecoming because he was going to be there!' Frank yells at me.

He is so right.

Ever since that ki-''He told you?' my mouth drops. 'Well he couldn't exactly ask you for advice could he?' Frank replies, an eyebrow slightly raised. 'Do you like him?' Frank asks quietly. 'I can't I mean after what happened with Mikey-''Mikey got lust confused for love but your not answering my question' Frank cuts me off.

'Do you like him?'

'Oh god yes!' I shout, sitting on a chair, my head in my hands. Frank smiles 'I knew it!' he says gleefully. 'I'm glad one of us is happy' I reply bitterly. 'Oh you two look so cute together!' Frank continues. He's reminding me of a preppy cheerleader. 'Keep it up Iero and you'll have two broken arms' I say through my teeth. 'Okay, okay!' Frank surrenders.

'You should go out with him' Frank tells me. I shake my head violently 'No! no not after what happened with Mikey and he probably doesn't even like me that way' I finish miserably. 'Ash...' Frank trails off as Amanda comes back in. 'Okay Frank we've got to get your cast one' Amanda says cheerfully.

That's my cue to leave.

'I'll see you later Frank' I tell him. I start to get up. I feel Frank grab my arm with his free hand. 'It'll be okay' he mouths to me. A small smile forms on his face. 'I promise' he whispers. I feel myself starting to smile too. I leave the hospital- hopefully for the last time in a long time. My smile slowly fades as I get into my car. Sighing at all the problems in my life.

Why is my life so full of complications?
Sign up to rate and review this story