Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom Hearts: What Happens Next

Kingdom Hearts: What Happens Next

by sk8inggurl 3 reviews

What happens to the kids of Destiny Islands when they grow up?? Pairings inside, about 20 years in the future. R&R! PG-13 for language and brief sensuality Told from the POVs of their kids!! :)

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Kairi, Namine, Riku, Roxas, Sora - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 788 words

0Unrated
What happens to the kids of Destiny Islands when they grow up?? Pairings inside, about 20 years in the future. R&R! PG-13 for language and brief
Told from the POVs of their kids!! :)
DISCLAIMER- I DONT OWN KINGDOM HEARTS, FINAL FANTASY, OR DISNEY, ETC. ETC. ETC.you
NO FLAMES AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISCISM ONLY!!
Thank you,
Ash (me)

Let's begin!!! :)


Kingdom Hearts: What Happens Next

"Daddy, Kelly's said she was going pull my hair out!" whined my little sister Yuni. Damn it, I hate her. I know she's my sister, but SHE'S THE BIGGEST SUCK UP IN THE UNIVERSE!!
Out of all 5 of my siblings, Yuni is by far the worst.
But enough about her- I'm much more exciting.

MY PROFILE:

FULL NAME- Kelly Johnston (No middle name)

AGE- 15

HAIR COLOR- Chocolate Brown

EYE COLOR- Hazel

HEIGHT- 5 Feet, seven inches

HOBBIES- Ice skating, gymnastics, dancing, singing, yelling at Yuni, hanging out with my best friend and boyfriend.

FAMILY:

FATHER- Sora Johnston

MOTHER- Kairi Johnston

SIBLINGS (IN ORDER)-

2.William Johnston, age 10
3.Yuni Johnston, age 8 (aka Will)
4.Jack Johnston, age 6
5.Fay Johnston, age 5
6.Adam Johnston, age 3

FAVORITE SIBLING- Fay Johnston; she's always liked me since she was born, and does not suck up to people (unlike those who shall remain nameless)

LEAST FAV. SIBLING- Yuni Johnston (enough said)

BEST FRIEND- Roxanne Danielsen

BOYFRIEND- Jason Danielsen (aka Jake)

That's my exciting life. Now where was I???

"Kelly, could you take your sister down the road and get some ice cream or something?" asked my dad.
"Oh yeah, I'll give her something."
My dad gave me that look he gives me when he means business.
"Alright then. Come on, Yuni, put on some shoes."
I do not like going into town with my family for only one reason- we are considered the "perfect" family. With six kids who are virtually "perfect" and parents who are pros at handling all of us, what's not to love?
"Hey Kell, have ya seen Roxanne around anywhere?" asked Roxanne's sixth and "final" boyfriend, Dereck. He zoomed around me on his skateboard.
"Nope, I think she had to stay at home and uh, work."
"Work? Johnston, in case you haven't realized it yet, we've been out of school for a week already."
"I did realize that, you idiot. But that doesn't mean you can't work hard at home on a new clothing line that you have been planning for years."
"What are you talking about? Roxy's not really gonna actually try and start a clothing line, is she?"
"First of all, don't ever call Roxanne "Roxy" in front of me- it's creepy. Second of all, I thought you were the "supportive" type," I replied smartly.
"I just don't want her to get all upset if it doesn't work, that's all."
"Whatever you say," I mumbled.
Dereck zoomed off towards the Danielsen's house.
"I want an ice cream! I want ice cream! I WANT ICE-"
"FOR GOD'S SAKE, YUNI, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE COULD YOU JUST STOP BEING A PAIN IN THE-"
"Johnston! What in the world are you doing?"
The shrill sound of Kami's voice filled the air as she pranced over to me and my stupid sister.
"What do you want, Kami?"
"I want to know why you were yelling at your sister. Which one are you anyway? There's too many of you," Kami talked in a high-pitched voice that could make someone dizzy just from hearing it.
"It's easy to remember my sisters- Yuni's the redhead with pigtails and Fay's the one with short reddish hair. And for the record, I thought you said on the last day of school that you could care less about my family."
Damn, was I good or what?
"Look here, Johnston, what happened then is in the past- move on girl. We could be such great friends, I mean, we are both perfect," Kami cooly replied.
"I woke up this morning wanting to be best friends with Kami. Really, are you ever gonna grow a brain or is one of your boyfriends gonna have to buy you one that just needs water?"
"Knock it off," retorted Kami.
"Make me."
"Kelly! You have to come home- it's time for dinner," shouted Will.
Just as I sped off back home, Kami confronted me and whispered in my ear, "We'll settle this at the mid-summer blowout sing and dance competitioun."
"You're on."
I shot back home as fast as I could.
When I was at the table eating with my family, all eight of us, my mother asked Yuni, "So, what kind of ice cream did Kelly get you?"
Oh crap.


Hope u liked it
review 4 more!!
GO, GO , GO.........
It's 3:03 AM AND THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER VACATION 4 ME! WHEE!
Sign up to rate and review this story