Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing Rhymes With Circus

Nothing Rhymes With Circus

by mrsross 0 reviews

Just Panic!'s life.A little soapy but this is only my 3rd or 4th fic attempt and its Torias 2nd I think! This is a joint and i am in no way saying that i own this story on my own.I also don't own...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 1987 words

0Unrated
Alice POV
The Ross/Quinn kitchen

So its nearly 7:00pm and Ryan and I have only just stumbled in 10 minutes ago,no problem right ? WRONG we have to interview a new assistant for the band in half an hour and the whole band plus there girlfriends could show up any second.
"Just throw some pasta on the stove and come and sit down". Ryan shouts through from the patio how in the world he can be so calm is beyond me.
I run around the kitchen making tuna mayo and grating cheese. I gave in and went with the pasta idea with Shotgun barking at my heels until Ryan comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Babe go and sit down or get changed or something and I promise I will take care of this" He waves his hands at the total destruction that is our kitchen while whispering in my ear.
"Sure, ok, please don't make this mess worse." I whisper back leaning into him
"Yes yes yes" he mumbles into my ear. Now go and relax,he pecks my cheek and pushes me gently toward the kitchen door.Times like this make me remember why I love him.

Torias POV
OMG I hope I look ok, so I'm driving way over the speed limit, to get to my interview. I'm wearing my hair down, and its curly, in my opinion it looks cute, especially since I love the new colour of it (brown with pink and blonde and my vintage chanel heels. Hmm I hope I look good enough. So im driving at 80, and the speed limit is 40, im zooming past every car and getting beeped a lot along the way. But I'm determined to get to Alli's house in time. So I follow the directions my sat nav is giving me and I get to the house... woah...its amazing. I park my cute 60's mustang on the driveway (that car is my pride and joy) and walk up to the front door. I ring the doorbell... Brendon Urie answers the door ... omg my heart skips a beat. He looks divine. With those tight pinstripe pants and that gorgeous shirt, woah, ok im getting bad thoughts right now, I gotta stop that.
"hey, you must be toria" he says In that deep charming voice
"yeah, um yeh I am."
"come in then honey"
omg he called me hunni. Ok snap out of it.
"thanks. Wow this house is gorgeous"
"yeah alli and ry did a great job decoratin it"
I'm greeted by a dog, who I know is shotgun, bounding at my feet. So I crouch down and pat him. Then Alli comes out wearing this amazing outfit.
"Hey Toria, so glad you could make it babe, I see you've already been introduced to Brendon, hes the only single one here tonight"
"well now I'm here hes not, I mean im single too. I came out of a relationship a few weeks back, my boyfriend split with me because I wanted to focus on getting the job of my dreams"
"ooh, well I'm sure Brendon can keep you company tonight" said alli with a cheeky smile and a wink at me.

Alice's POV

So Brendon appears 5 minutes after I leave the kitchen and he and Ryan finish off tea in seconds. Boys are fab.Toria should be here any minute. For some reason I am panicking we've known each other for ages but we've changed. Will she like Ryan and what we've done to his dad's house? What about shotgun was she allergic to dogs?? Is she vegetarian now? ohh god I can't stand this much longer
"ALLI!"
"Hey Brendon,I know were good friends and all sweeite but I'm not in the mood I'm a little stressed" I push Brendon aside and he puts on the puppy dog eyes
" Just... where is Ryan"
"Kitchen.Butbutbut Alice I'm bored" A knock on the door thank god that'll be Spencer and Jon maybe they will distract him "B go answer the door"
I wander into the Living room cross dining room and admire the newly painted cream walls and orange patterned sofa ohh I hope its ok.
"Don't worry about it" Ryan says as he walks into the room "It looks gorgeous, you look gorgeous" he steps back to admire my outfit, a black knee length dress with light blue bands around the middle and black suede heels. I blush and push him lightly on the shoulder. We hear mumbling from the door... wait that's Vicky. Suddenly I am just excited and I run into the hall.
"Hey Toria, so glad you could make it babe, I see you've already been introduced to Brendon, he's the only single one here tonight"
"well now I'm here hes not, I mean im single too. I came out of a relationship a few weeks back, my boyfriend split with me because I wanted to focus on getting the job of my dreams"
"ooh, well I'm sure Brendon can keep you company tonight" I said with a cheeky smile and a wink

Torias POV

Just as Bren takes me into the living room, the front door swings open and in walk Jon and Spence...girlfriendless. Alli, Ry, Bren and I look at each other as if to say wth? It seems we were all under the impression they were bringing girlfriends. They must have noticed the confused looks on our faces as they both say at the same time, we broke up with them. So in unison Alli, Ry, Bren and I all say "oooooohhh...why". It turns out that Jon and Spence went back to their house last night and found theyre gf's well...lets just say, in a compromising position with Brent!
"oohhh it smells like tea's ready!" says Alli cheerily.
"ooh it smells gorgeous" chorus the guys and I.
so we all wander over to the grand dining room table and sit down, bren is such a gentleman, he pulls my chair out for me and when I sit down he pushes it in for me. So I end up being sat next to Bren and Alli, which is cool, coz I've known her for years, and Bren, well, hes just gorgeous so It's great being sat next to him!
During the meal his knee rubs against mine, which makes my heart skip a beat. Then he puts his hand under the table and softly strokes my thigh. I so nearly spit my drink out everywhere, I mean I don't mind him doing that but um, well it's a bit of a shock.

Alice's POV

Ha Vicky's blushing so badly its truly the funniest thing I have ever seen. Apart from that one time on tour when Bill... lets not go into that.
"So Toria , any qualifications?" Spencer asks
Toria rambles on about her GCSE's A Levels and degrees
"I think she's more than qualified. Right Alice" Brendon says through he's teeth hitting me behind her back
"Yes Brendon, ok Vix I think we have at least one yes everyone else?" Brendon death glares the rest of the table till they raise their hands
"Ok then its settled!" Ryan says cheerily "you start tomorrow 9 at the offices"
We all finish our dinners and head into the living room with drinks and snacks. Spencer and Jon settle on one of the sofas while Brendon slowly moves closer to Toria on the other
"Guess it's the floor for us then sweetie" Ryan states pulling me down onto his lap and leaning his back on the arm of Brendon and Torias sofa.
"Hey Ross! Put that movie back on again" Spencer shouts across the living room
"Fine Alice put that movie back on"
"No it was scawie" I mumble as I snuggle into his neck
"Its fine" he pulls me up with him and presses play
As the movie gets scarier I get more embarrassingly scared it's a good job we've dated for so long other wise I would be even more embarrassed.
I lay my head on his shoulder and try to go to sleep but wake up again when I hear Toria and Brendon move from the sofa.
Ryan and I look at each other and pull our "ohh" face ... yeah embarrassing couldn't effect this.


Torias POV

So we are all watchin this movie, its kinda scary so I've ended up snuggled right up to Bren, but I need a drink, so I get up from the sofa as quietly as possible, but Bren follows me. I open one of the gorgeous cupboards to get a glass, I get the glass, close the cupboard and turn round. Bren is about 5cm away from me. He grabs me, with one hand on my cheek and his other hand on my waist. And kisses me really passionately. I kiss him back, while thinking oh my god this is my dream. So I put the glass down on the side and I back up against the counter and he leans onto me, this has gotta be the best make out ever! So we are stood in the dark makin out, my arms round the back of his neck, both his hands now round my waist, him kissing my neck then going back to my lips, woah this is amazing. Suddenly the light gets turned on but we don't bother moving.
"ummm bren? Toria? Umm the movie has umm finished" says Spence
"uh huh" mumbles Brendon without stopping kissing me. "come on gorgeous, lets go upstairs" he whispers in my ear in his sexy deep voice. So we walk past Alli and Ry, hand in hand and run up the stairs...

Alice's POV

"So I guess there staying the night then" I say to Ryan "What about you ,wanna crash here as well?" I ask Jon and Spencer
"And listen to Bren get his rocks off? No thanks Al.See you guys tomorrow" Jon says leaving the house with Spencer. Ryan and I wave them away before shutting the door and falling onto the sofa.


I toe off my shoes and curl up on the sofa my legs across Ry's and his arms around me, I feel his muscles relax against me and we lean back till we're lying on the sofa.
"You wanna just stay here tonight babe?" Ryan mumbles against my ear
"Ya ha sure sweetie whatever you want" I answer sleepily tightening my grip on his arm around my waist. He leans down and presses his lips against mine in a lingering kiss, "Night" he whispers into the dark living room. I press back against him and close my eyes slipping into sleep wrapped up with Ryan under the thin blanket he pulls from the back of the sofa. "Night Ryry" but he's already asleep.

Toria's POV

Ohh myy gosh, so me and bren are in one of the spare bedrooms, i turn and shut the door, bren has his hands on my hips and is kissing my neck. I walk forwards (meaning bren is walkin backwards) and he falls on the bed, and I land on top of him, I move to the side and crawl to the top of the bed and lay down, he follows me and lays straight on top of me I relax completely and let him kiss my neck, he then moves back to my lips and we carry on kissing for a while, then he takes off his shirt, omg, he is so damn hot. I'm the luckiest girl alive. Needless to say things get steamy and very passionate. This Mormon boy has broken one of the rules now... that's all im gonna say. After a very passionate and amazing night, we both fall asleep. I wake up first in the morning, my head on his chest. His arm round me. I sigh. Last night was perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story