Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

Crapeth Hiteth The Fanneth

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

Oh uh. We're in trouble now.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-15 - Updated: 2007-06-15 - 330 words

1Exciting
I'm supposed to be studying for my provincials! WHOOPS!!!!

Chelsea craddled Pete carefully to calm him down. He told her the whole dream which erupted in a new break of tears. She held him close while Erin sympathetically rubbed his arm.

*********


The perfect dress. It was silver, beaded with pearls, and a five feet long train. Strapless. Beautiful.
"Oh my god. It's...it's....it's...." Pete stuttered. Erin giggled and turned as soon as she came out of the changeroom.
"Stunning. Erin, your so pretty." Chelsea agreed. Both Pete and Chelsea were in shock.

&&&&&&&&&&&&

The group of three decided (after they bought the dress of course) to walk around the mall for a bit. They passed a book/magazine store and a headline cought Chelsea's eye.

Mrs. Wentz To Be??? The Pictures He Didn't Want Found!

Without warning Chelsea detached from Pete and walked in to pick it up. She flipped through the pages until she found it. Pete and Erin rushed to her side and looked over her shoulder to see what she was looking at.

Page: Open....

Pictures: Revealed.....

Pete: Making Out......




WITH ASHLEE SIMPSON




Chelsea swallowed hard and threw the magazine at Pete.
"Chelsea...listen to me." Pete pleaded.
"I thought you were different." She replied trying to keep her tears back.
"I am, you just have to let me explain!" Pete tried to touch her arm but she pulled away.
"Your just another stuckup, big headed, whore loving, ROCKSTAR!!!!!! I'M SICK OF YOU!!!!!!!" Chelsea started as a whisper and finished screaming. She ran out of the store as fast as possible. Pete curled up in a little ball and started sobbing into his knees. Suddenly, Erin's cell rang.
"Hello?" She asked.
"I'm taking a cab. Don't worry about it." Chelsea's shaky voice radiated from the other end. Erin opened her mouth to reply but only got the hang up tone.



A/N: I told you. Crap has hit the fan. What should happen next??? I NEED IDEAS!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story