Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > While the World is Watching

Faded Black.

by WillBertluverX 2 reviews

Patrick Stump story!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-17 - Updated: 2007-06-17 - 1201 words

0Unrated
Patrick? Patrick who? Just kidding, its not like I forgot about him. . I still feel bad about leaving Patrick , I wish he would call. Marcus being here is big news, but the truth is Marcus doesn't even compare to Patrick. Tonight I'm going over to Marcus' apartment to catch up on things.

Patrick's POV
Lately I haven't been thinking about Georgia, and its really starting to scare me. All I want to do is talk to her but every time I pick up my cell I hesitate. It's almost like she isn't a part of me, I feel bad for thinking this way. We had a child once; Lavender Marie Stump. The name keeps popping up in my hazy thoughts, Georgia and I will forever be connected through Lavender. Lavender and Georgia will forever be mine.

Genny POV

After my mother, Esther, and Anna dosed me with questions about Marcus I attempted to get ready.
Putting on my favorite hoodie and a pair of Pete's jeans the process was almost complete; almost set for a night with the past. But I stopped myself in of the mirror I was practically glowing, all this for someone left behind. The house phone started to ring, I lunged for it before my mother would pick it up.


"Georgia?"

" Patrick." I whispered.

"I've been thinking about Lavender....and you."

"Why?" I asked sternly.

" What do you mean why? She is my daughter ya know!! You...you are someone I thought I cared about."

" Why do we have to go through this right now???"

" You ashamed that I was the father???"

" Of course not. I was thankful you were the father."

" You should have told me about her!!!"

Why is he bringing this all up right now? Its been months since I told him about Lavender.

" Patrick!! I regret it everyday day of my life, there was just no way you could handle a child at the time."

Awkward and unfriendly silence....he knew I was right.

" Patrick I really need to tell you something.":

It took a total of 45 minutes to fully explain Marcus to Patrick.

" You still love him don't you?" he asked calmly

" I will never stop loving him, but don't think for one second that everything you and me have is meaningless."

" Is that why you left? Marcus."

" No. We needed our distance, you needed to miss me and vise versa. By the way I am going..."

"Hey, I have to go. Love you."

I smiled.

" Love you too."
" Bye."

"Patrick?? Wait!"

" Yes?"

"I'll be home with you soon, okay?"

"He chuckled. "Of course darling. See ya Gen."

"Bye heath bar."

I didn't have the heart to tell him I was going to see Marcus. Maybe it isn't even that, maybe because I don't trust myself with Marcus.The phone started to ring again hopefully it would be Patrick..

Well I was wrong.

" Hi. Marcus."

"So I'm coming to pick you up. Nervous?"

"Yea. Where are we going I don't want people taking pictures and stuff."

" Well we can go to shades of brown if you want. It should be pretty low key there."

" Uh, I guess. So just call me when you get here."

"Ha, I'm already outside."

"Here I come."

Grabbing my purse all I could think of is how surreal everything felt. Walking towards the front door I tried to be quiet as possible thankfully my plan worked. No surprise attacks. Marcus was leaning on the side of his old beetle, looking at him he looked even better than I expected. His long brown curls laying across his face, his grey eyes peering through. He was wearing the usual attire that was until I looked up at his shirt, it was the shirt I had made him before I left. Walking towards him he grasped me into a hug nuzzling his face against my neck. He smirked while opening the door for me; charming this boy is.

10 minutes later .

We arrived at Shades through the foggy window there was no one to be seen. Looking at Marcus curiously he smiled; almost like one of those Pete Wentz smiles. The kind that breaks hearts.
Marcus jumped out of the car shuffling over to my side to open my door, he grasped my hand helping me out.

" You know Marcus I'm not that delicate." I said nervously.

"Sorry."

As we walked towards the door people began to crowd around us. Great, just great. In a attempt to be nice I signed as many autographs as possible.

"Georgia, I think we should go in now."

"Sorry, my job is never over."
He looked at me confused.

"I'll explain inside."

Once inside we sat in our old spot in the back.

"So where are all the people usually this place is packed on Saturdays"

"I got some connections I wanted it to be peaceful for you."

"Thanks. So how have things been for you?"

" Well. I go to art school in New York. Your mom gave me a call saying you were in town so I took a one way flight to Oklahoma."

" She can't keep anything a secret." I giggled.

" How's the modeling? You seem pretty successful I saw your picture in Time Square."

"Yea that was a great gig. But I decided to quite modeling, its messing with my well being."

"So is that why your back at home?"

Obviously he didn't know about me and Patrick.

" Not exactly...it's just. Um."

"Go ahead and tell me."

I smiled nervously.

" I kind of came home because of my boyfriend. I thought we needed a little break, but I'm going back pretty soon ya know. I think his band is going on tour soon."

"Oh really? What band is he in?"

"Fall Out Boy."

" What?? Your kidding right?"

" No, I'm not. My boyfriend is Patrick Stump."

He looked furious.

" Your just dating him for publicity right? I mean come on, I'm sure he just wants to get in your pants. Like Bert right?"

I looked at him with devious eyes.

" Marcus. Let me set you straight, you are just fucking feeding off the medias hype about my relationships. I knew Patrick for a long time and he means a lot to me, and just so you know Bert never got in my pants. Patrick hasn't even gotten in my pants. So anymore questions?" I smirked at him devilishly.

"So since your not a model, you're a groupie now?"

" Okay. Take me home please."

"Whatever."

I grabbed my purse storming off to the car, outside it was a paparazzi frenzy. All this; its just a stupid publicity stunt. Marcus came out smiling towards all the cameras, all I could do was stand there. I felt so betrayed, so used, I needed to get back home and book a flight to Patrick pronto. The car ride home was silent as I expected it to be. Finally my ride form Satan was over.

"Can I walk you to the door?"

"Its the least you could do!" I yelled.

I scurried to the door as I turned around all I felt was a sharp pain in the back of my head.

My screen faded to black.
Sign up to rate and review this story