Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Chapter 13- To Be Famous- July 11

by rejected_smurf_god 1 review

Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe get their first taste of fame

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 1145 words

0Unrated
It had been a week since the Independence day bash at Joe's house and, while Joe exchanged numbers with Mr. Stevonson, Nadia Stevonson's uncle, ya know, chick? Yeah her, we still hadn't heard back from him.

Pete was collaboratin with Patrick, making bass lines for the previous songs at the party and previous songs at the party and writing bitter-sweet love songs that were utterly beautiful with Patrick's voice. Joe was laughing into the phone as Leslie told him something about a stupid blonde with black rimmed glasses who asked her hwere the swimsuits were*. Anyone knew that 'Not Dead' didn't carry swimsuits. Andy played vidio games intently, continuously mutturing something about Nadia, while I started at my chipped fingernail polish.

As you can see we had nothing to do. The geniouses were at work.

Suddenly Joe's home phone rang. I picked it up and muttered a "Holly's Horror House. How may I please you?"

A female chuckled at the other end. "Kendra. Hi, this is Nadia. I'm just calling to say taht Ramen has signed your friend's Na-Named Band and they arte going to start touring in August. Don't worry they can bring you along and you can still graduate. There are tutors we can hire for you. My uncle needs you in the studio. You need to record your first cd."

Ok, now I was offically hyperventilating.

"Uh-umm-ok-I'll-I'll tell them." I stuttered into the phone and then I hung up, looked up at the boys who showed no interest of the phone call and then...

I screamed.

Patrick jumped about a foot into the air and Pete exclaimed a whole bunch of swear words and Andy and Joe freaked out so much that Andy fell off his seat and Joe screamed along with me.

"What. The. FUCK?!" Pete asked.

"Oh my God-Ramen-Nadia-studio-famous-tour-cd-signed-cd-now."I stumbled.

Joe narrowed his eyes quizzically he asked.

"AmusicproducernamedRamensignedyouandyou'regoingontourinAugust. Nadia'sunclewantsyouinthestudiorightnowtorecordyourfirstcd!" I rushed.

They stared at me for a second before realization set in and their mouths dropped open.

"You guys need to get to the studio. NOW!" I yelled.

They scrambled to their feet and wheeled Pete** out the door to the car where we drove to Nadia's house.

"Mr. Stevonson, we're here for the recording." Andy called, knocking on the door.

The door swung wide open and Nadia stood, wide-eyed and smiling at us. She smiled.

"Well if it isn't the rock-stars?!" She exclaimed. I heard Andy gulp.

Hmmm, possible love interest?

She stepped back, allowing us in she pointed down steel inforced stairs and rolled her eyes.

"My uncle and your future await downstairs for you." she said.

Pete nodded and, for the first time in 4 weeks, pushed himself out of his whellchair and limped down the stairs. Me and Patrick simoltaneously rolled our eyes. That's Pete for you.

"It's a miracle, he walks!" Joe praised. Pete flipped him off and collapsed in a chair next to Mr. S.

Mr. S smiled at us all and hustled the boys into the studio. He told them to tune the guitars provided and then he began to record Patrick singing 'Take a Look at My Girlfriend.'

Pete nodded at Joe, Joe at Patrick, Patrick at Andy, and Andy at Mr. S. Then they began playing.

Mr. Stevonson nodded to the beat, smiling at Patrick as Patrick belted out the lyrics to 'Where is Your Boy?' Pete ignored his still slightly hurt leg and began jumping off the speakers. He even jumped onto the drums after the song.

Mr. Stevonson actually stood up and gave them a standing ovation when they were done. Patrick flushed red, Andy smiled his brown eyes glittering with a happy twinkle, Joe shrugged off the praise like he didn't care but you could see the happiness shining through, Pete and I exchanged looks. They were in!

Mr. Stevonson sent us away with a copy of the demo tape he was going to send to Ramen.

"You guys are in! YOu're going to be on tour in August and you're going to make a cd!" I exclaimed.

Pete beamed at me.

"Kendra I'd pick you up and swing you around if my leg wasn't still injured." He said.

I laughed.

"Well, mostly bruises now, but that's a good idea." I said chuckling. "I guess you're going to have to settle for a kiss."

He nodded.

"Ok."

I smiled and kissed his nose before placing my lips on his.

"Alright, Aliright, love birds, I think we should move this to a party for celebration of our famedom." JOe stated.

Pete threw his hands in the air. "WhooHoo! Another party!" He weeled his chair in circles screaming joyusly. I laughed hiding my mouth with my hand.

Then Pete jumped out of his chair and encased me in a hug.

"I love you Kendra!" He screamed.

"I love you too Peter!" I screamed back. A few people opened their windows and shouted at us. Someone threw an un-opened soda can at us. Joe picked it up and shook it at the people.

"Thanks for the drink!" He shouded. He cracked it open and sucked at the foam that was fizzing out of the can.

The man flipped him off and shut his window.

I buried my face in Pete's chest, smiling. "You should sit back down now." I said.

He laughed. "Alright." He said but when he sat down he pulled me with him.

"You guys are so cute it discusting." Andy stated. JOe made a grunt of agreement.

I stuck out my tounge.

"Screw you guys." I said but then I thought better of it. "Never mind I'll let Nadia and Leslie do that*."

Andy and Joe simoltaniosly flushed a deep red and they stumbled on their words for awhile before stalking off.

Me and Pete exchanged looks and Pete started wheeling us off to follow them and Patrick wherever they may go.

I leant my head up against Pete's chest and closed my eyes. This was perfect. Record deal. Tour. Best friends. Boyfriend. Perfect.

Although that means something has to mess up doesn't it?

Nah. I don't think so.

Right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
dun, Dun, DUN!!!!!!

*= (coughcoughMEcoughcough)
**=Ok, I'm sorry but ever since I got Pete hit by a car I've gotten kind of annoyed that he can't do regular things with the cast around his leg. God damn why do I do those things?
*=Nadia is so going to hate me.

Oh, the Kendra that I sorta based of this story has a FicWad now. She's Holygrahmcrackers. She's probably going to hate me because you guys will probably think she's a slut. Well, she's not. I twisted her a lot. Basically some of the friends and some of the memories and her name are all the real person really remains in this story.

I'VE STARTED THE SEQUEL!!!! I'll put it up when I'm done with this one.
Sign up to rate and review this story