Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > helpful hand

morning after

by demonascreamin 0 reviews

Joe awakes after making his wish and may need some help from a friend or two.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-18 - Updated: 2007-06-18 - 420 words

0Unrated
Wow! maybe swimming until eleven wasn't such a good idea.

rubbing his eyes he pushed back his covers and threw his feet over the bed.

"woah," he yelled as he fell outta bed. 'that was weird' he thought as he pulled him self up only to discover the most shocking thing ever.

"What the hell!" he yelled as he looked down to where his legs used to be. now however, there was fin. A fin no that couldn't be right, humans don't have fins.

'oh my god what's happening to me? I need someone to help me who should I call? Brad? noway he'll believe me. Joey? no he'll laugh. Tom? maybe, but there's still one more person, Steven.

Reaching up to grab the phone above his head he punched in Steven's hotel room phone number.

The phone rang twice before a groggy Steven answered.

"Hello, who is it?"

"Steven," Joe said his voice fuled by his fear over his current situation.

Steven woke up once hearing Joe's worry in his voice. " Joe what's wrong?"

"Steven you have to get over here quick I can't explain it. Not over the phone, just please come over," Joe said in a pleading tone.

"I'll be right over."

the most agonizing five minets in his life passed in slow motion as Joe waited for Steven to show up.

Finally there was a knock on the door. Joe pulled the comforter over his newly gained fin, before telling Steven to come in.

"what's a matter, I tried to get here as soon as possible"

"Steven just sit down real quick. Ok you are never going to believe this. I made this stupid wish last night, and I think in a weird way it came true," Joe rambled on before Steven cut him off.

"What came true? what did you wish for?"

Swallowing hard Joe opened his mouth to say the thing he had wished for which now might be a curse. "I wished I could live in the water, and then I woke up and I had this," Joe said throwing off the comforter to reveal the fin.

"How'd that happen?"

"I don't know otherwise I wouldn't have asked you here would I?"

"Well however you got it I'm gonna help get rid of it. there's no way we can do the tour with you like this, and we can't do the tour without you. I promise you this we'll solve this together."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I promise you, we'll find a way."
Sign up to rate and review this story