Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Die For Me

Chapter 4 - Falling For A Guy I Barely Even Met

by Christiexox 3 reviews

Read... blahhhhh

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-19 - 932 words

0Unrated



Gerard's P.O.V:

" Hey Gee wasn't that awesome!" Mikey shouted over the crowds exiting the arena.

"Yeah, it... was." I replied still mezmorised by the one singing. Stop thinking like this Gerard she'll never date you. You're a VAMPIRE for christ's sake! My conscious (sp?) was right. What would she want to do with me? She probably has a boyfriend or something. But her eyes, they held back soo much sadness... I was right. Her lovely blue eyes held me in a lock that I couldn't break out of. And during that short amount of time, I could see the pure agony hidden beneath.

" You alright Gee?" Alicia asked, " You seem to be thinking something desperate."

" That girl. There was something... about her that made me soo... ahh I dunno. She'd never go for me," I answered her. " It was like she was hiding a secret or something..." I said quietly.

" Yeah I spoke with her the other day when I was going to pick up Alicia and she was crying for some reason, " Mikey said thinking back to their small conversation.

" Wait you spoke with her before? " Gerard asked astonished that his brother never told him.

" Yeah she was quite friendly. I was walking up to the building when I saw her leaning on a wall outside crying. Her name's Jasne Bauler. I asked her what was wrong but she didn't want to talk about it. " Mikey said then shrugged.

" Well let's get our asses backstage and meet them!" Alicia exclaimed then started walking up to a bodyguard standing infront of the backstage entrance.

Jane Bauler... I kept saying over in my head. When we made it backstage we found the three other band members sitting on some couches. The drum player had a black mohawk with red highlights and quite tall. The one holding the bass had was small yet muscular with medium blond shaggy hair. The last guy there had short brown hair with some blue streaks running through it. He was rather muscular also and was medium height.

Where's Jane? I wondered. " Hey guys i'm Gerard and this is Ray with the fro, Bob with the blond hair, Frank the midget, and Mikey my brother with his girlfriend Alicia who's comming on tour too."
After about 5 minutes of small talk I found out there names were Derek, Adam and Jake. Then I finally got up a the courage to ask them where she was.

" Oh she's just in back with her friend. They'll be out here in a minute." Adam said. They started eying eachother curiously. I decided to talk to the guys using my mind. We were vampires. So was my family, the band, their families and about 8 months ago Alicia became one too.

Hey guys doesn't it seem like they hiding something too? I mean did you see them looking at eachother?
Yeah I did... wonder what's wrong. But that poor girl. I can sense her pain. Bob said. All of them agreed.
We should start talking to them again before it gets awkward for them. Ray insisted.

He was right though. Gerard could feel her pain soaring through him.

Finally after what seemed like forever, some girl and her started walking down the hallway. Her blue and purple streaked brown curly hair bouncing with her every step. I'm falling for her and yet i've never even spoken to her...

Jane's P.O.V:

After we went offstage I ran into the dressing room crying my eyes out. Those hazel eyes killed me right then and there. I had a strange knot in my stomach that hurt everytime I thought about them. The only other time this happened to me was...

" Jane! Sweetie are you alright?" Holly panted after running down the hallway after me. I explained to her why I was crying.

" And yet I have no clue who he is. My fuckin god why am I like this!" I cried. "No one would ever want to be with me. Anothony sure as fuck didn't so why would anyone else, they should have left me to die," I said barely a whisper.

" Oh honey it's alright. You deserve the world and even more than that. You just don't know it yet. Now let's get you cleaned up and then go meet the other band. It'll be fine Jane, it'll all work out." She helped me up from the floor, redid my make-up and then we walked out into the hallway and made our way to where the rest of the guys were with MCR.

" Hey Jane remember me?" Mikey asked.

" I sure do how are you doing?" I replied trying to sound enothousiastic about it. Wasn't really working for me though.

" Ahh just fine. Oh hey and this is my girlfriend Alicia I talked to you about." he said wrapping his arm around a beautiful girl with black hair. I felt someone digging their eyes into me.

" Hey I was waiting to meet you to say hi back," she giggled. She seemed really nice.

" Well I guess I should introduce you the others. This is Ray, Bob, Frank and Gerard my big bro."

I froze. Did he just say Gerard? I looked over at the man he was talking to me about. He had almost medium length pitch black hair and... those eyes... I thought. He was looking directly at me.

Shit... I'm falling for a guy I barely even met...





*A/N: Hey guys what do ya think? You know what i'm going to say by now but still... Comments are loved =) --Christiexox¢¾
Sign up to rate and review this story