Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Now Hold on to Me, Pretty Baby (Sequel to Fall Out Love)

After the Reunion

by geek_of_the_week 0 reviews

The original sequel was, in my opinion, sucky because I couldn't think of a plot, and now I've finally come up with one. Pick, Dew and Jim are filled with rage. Why do they get a happily ever af...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Humor, Parody, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-06-04 - Updated: 2007-06-05 - 417 words

0Unrated
"Ugh! That bitch!" Pick screamed loudly into the phone as she was walking and shopping on Sunset Boulevard. "I can't believe Brie takes the leftover after Patrick chooses another girl. Especially since I dibbed him in seventh grade!"
"Ugh! I so know." Dew, on the other end, responded. "Like, Alicia Simmons thinks she can marry my other man, Mikey! Ugh! She is so going to get it. I am going to like, send her mean comments on her MySpace."
"And worst of all, I can't find a good manicurist! Wah!"
"That is so not hot."
"Hold on, call coming through." Pick clicked the button and said, "Hello, you have reached Larosa 'Pick' Lopez! Why do you even think you're worthy of talking to me!"
"Pick, this is Jim. Jim Gurabidi, the producer of the show that made you Pick."
"I've always had an inner Pick, waiting to come out and shine like the little Pick she is."
Jim, on the other line, was thinking 'Is she high?' but nonetheless, asked her, "Do you want to get revenge on the boys and their girlfriends?"
Pick's expression immediately changed from gossippy to a look of pure hatred and a lust for vengeance. "They will PAY!"
"Well, I was looking over the contracts, and there will be a really nice way to get revenge. But only if you and your cousin are up to it."
"Believe me, we are."

"Another reality show! Another fucking reality show!" Andy yelled in bewilderment. "You're fucking joking me!"
The four were in Patrick and Ry's new house. It had two rooms, and to remain Ry's commitment to stay virgin until marriage, they had seperate rooms, but did cuddle in Patrick's room on a few nights.
"I can't believe we fucking signed that thing." Patrick added in agreement.
"Hey, you're lucky. It's mostly my reality show. It's like they're trying to ruin our realtionship."
Vie looked at her husband in marvel. "No! They wouldn't!" Vie told him, with a muse of sarcasm.
"I just want to countinue having a pleasant, established relationship with Ry. Now Jim Gurashiti is going to ruin it all." Patrick said in a voice with worry and seriousness. "Might as well savor the kisses while we last." Patrick declared, and then he leaned over to kiss Ry.
"How about in another room?" Vie suggested.
"Oh my how the tables have turned." Ry said as her and Patrick stood up from the couch, holding hands and walking over to her room.
Sign up to rate and review this story