Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Dance, Dance

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 1 review

Please read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 1026 words

0Unrated
~~Two Months Later~~

Gerard's P.O.V

'Happy Birthday Gee!' Ashley screams first thing this morning when we arrive at school. She gives me a peck on the cheek and hugs me. 'Thanks sugar' I call her. Even though I was calling her sugar before we were going out I prefer using it...better than "sweetheart" or "baby" any day. She pulls away and gives me a quick kiss on the lips before handing me my present.

She's got me a misfits t-shirt. 'Oh thanks Ashes!' I say gratefully, giving her a kiss on the lips. I've been needing a new one since Mikey decided it'd be pretty funny to wear it to Chelsea's birthday party.....it wasn't the same ever since. 'That's only half of your present' she says slyly. I look up at her and tilt my head 'Come again?' I say. She hands me another parcel. This one is a little smaller. I open it and the box its in. 'Holy Shit!' I yell.

She's gotten me two tickets to a Misfits concert.

'Ash these would have cost a fortune!' I say to her. She shrugs 'It was worth it' she tells me. 'I must've done something good to deserve you!' I pull her into a hug. 'Thank you so much Ash' I whisper into her ear. 'No problems' she whispers back. 'Guys per-lease get a room!' Mikey yells at us. We pull apart and I glare at him. 'It's my birthday! I'm allowed to do what I want!' I pout at him. He rolls his eyes and pushes his glasses up. 'Why don't you run along with your little friends....except for Frank' I smirk. Frank turns around a pokes me in the back 'I'm not short I'm fun sized!'. I roll my eyes 'Sure you are' I tell him.

Unfortunately for us the bell rings, telling us to get to homeroom. Ashley sighs 'I'll see you at lunchtime' she says to both Frank and I. 'Okay sugar' I say to her. She gives me another kiss on the lips 'Happy Birthday' she says, ruffling up Frank's hair and laughing at his reaction as she heads off to class.

She's so beautiful, so fucking beautiful.

'May I escort you to your class Mr Way?' Frank asks, holding out his arm. I shake my head playfully. 'Do you really need to ask?' I say, linking arms and we start skipping to class. We get weird looks from everyone. I guess it's not normal seeing two guys, linking arms and skipping. But we don't care, we're having fun. And that's all that matters.

Ashley's P.O.V

I'm walking out of the change rooms with my P.E uniform...could they make it anymore colourful? I shudder as I pass a mirror and see my reflection...I look so damn preppy.

I miserably shuffle into the gym. 'Hey Ashes!' I hear a familiar voice call. I look up to see Frank standing at the end of a line of boys. I can't help but smile and I run up to him 'What are you doing here?' I ask him. He rolls his eyes 'Dancing...but at least I'll have you' he grins at me wildly. 'Miss Kingston! In your line!' I hear the teacher bark. I sigh and head over to the end of the girls line.

'Okay boys pick your partners' the teacher says cheerfully. All the girls start getting excited and I watch all the boys groan- I'm personally agreeing with them. Frank walks up to me. 'May I have the honour?' Frank asks, putting on a fake English accent. I pretend to think 'Yes you may' I say extending a hand, Frank leans down (yes he did actually have to do that) and kisses it. I put on a fake giggle 'Mr Iero! Control yourself! My boyfriend will be back at any moment' I say in an atrocious English accent. Frank winks at me 'Then I better hurry up and sweep you off your feet' he says leading me out. Honestly Linda watched way too many romance films when Frank was growing up.

'Oh about time!' Frank and I call out as finally the teachers decide to put on some Green Day. We get groans from the rest of the class but Frank and I poke out our tongues at them. Frank pulls me into another waltz position and we start waltzing like how the teacher showed us. Everyone else rolls their eyes at us and starts doing the same. I feel Frank place his hand on my waist and he gives me an apologetic look. I smile at him- I don't mind but I wish it was Gerard, MY Gerard...oh how I never get sick of saying that. Frank pulls me around, making sure we bump into other "couples" receiving disgruntled looks and rude gestures from everyone.

P.E ends and I rush outside to see Gerard waiting for me. He stands their smiling and looking hopelessly cute. 'You shouldn't have come...it's your birthday and I should be waiting for you' I tell him. He shrugs 'Meh I like waiting for you' he tells me. He spots Frank 'How was P.E?' he asks, Frank looks at me 'Dance' he says simply. 'Oh okay....oh!' Gerard realises 'So is he a good dancer?' Gerard asks me. I shrug 'He was okay' I say smiling. 'Okay? Just okay? Baby I was fantastic!' Frank says, kissing me on the cheek. Gerard pretends to be shocked 'you...a-and him?' he pretends to stammer. Frank's eyes widen 'Oh shit!' he says, I get all teary 'Gerard he means nothing to me!' I pretend to sob. 'Nothing to you? What about all those nights together? You said I was EVERYTHING to you!' Frank yells. By this time Gerard's almost pissing himself with laughter, Frank and I start laughing too 'Man we are such good actors' Gerard says when he recovers from his laughing fit.

Yeah we really are....not!
Sign up to rate and review this story