Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Filling the void that you left...

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Vicki is pissed off at something she finds out and avoids the problem by creating a new one. Another double posting tonight, so read, rate and review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 983 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

After I left Pete's house, I went to practice with my band and Patrick was there. He wanted to know why I was late and I told him I had to run some figures over with Pete. He rolled his eyes and we began practice. After practice I went home to crash. A few days have passed and I haven't heard a word from Pete and every time I ask Patrick about him he says I should call him. I woke up the one morning to fix myself breakfast to only see my dad on his laptop and his phone. I found my box of Lucky Charms and made myself a bowl. I sat next to my dad and he finished up his phone call.

"Sleep well Vicki?"

"Yea as a matter of fact I did. What ya doing?"

"That was our publicist and she said that you were on that website Perez Hilton and you are now one of his favorite new artist."

"Seriously? Let me see." He handed me his laptop and I saw an article on Perez Hilton's website. I laughed and scrolled down to see the rest of the gossip. When I got to the bottom of the page I saw a picture of Pete and Ashlee Simpson holding hands and coming out of a grocery store. I gave the laptop back to my dad and he saw the picture too.

"Wouldn't you know Pete and Ashlee are back together? Don't they make a cute couple?"

"Yea damn precious. I have to get ready for practice. Want to come with?"

"I'll meet you there." I nodded and got ready for practice. Once there I pulled Patrick outside.

"Has Pete been with Ashlee for the past few days?"

"Vicki I don't want to get in the middle between you two."

"Too fucking late. Yes or no?"

"Yes." I shook my head in disbelief and began to cry. "Don't worry about, just go in there and have a great practice like last night." I nodded and we practiced. 2 hours later my dad stopped by with the guys from TAI.

"Hey aren't you guys supposed to be in Chicago practicing?"

"Yea but we got an early copy of Santi, so we thought we would share it with your dear old dad mate. Vicki baby is every thing ok?"

"Yea Michael I am just exhausted." He gave me a hug and I continued with my practice. I took a break and went to the restroom to cry some more and splash water on my face. I walked out and bumped into Will.

"So sorry Vicki, I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's ok Will."

"Vicki are you ok?"

"Yea, I just need to clear my head that's all."

"I know of a way. How about that date?"

"Will why do you keep asking me out on a date when you know I am going to say no?"

"Because maybe one day you will say yes."

"Why do you even want to go out on a date with me? You know I am a bitch."

"I don't think that way of you."

"What if I happen to say yes but it has to be for tonight only?"

"Then I will make it a date you will never forget."

"Fine, happy now."

"Yea I will pick you up around 7?"

"Fine." I went back to practice and finished up. Patrick told me to go talk to Pete and I told him to tell Pete that I should have drowned him when I had the chance. I went home to get ready for my date with Will and once I was done I walked downstairs and said goodbye to my dad.

"And where are you going?"

"I am helping out the Make-A-Wish Foundation dad."

"And who's the kid?"

"William Beckett."

"And his wish?"

"A date with me."

"Are you feeling ok because if you are taking any drugs we can send you to rehab and you will be back before the tour starts."

"Dad I am fine, I just need to experience new things in life, I guess." I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and met up with Will. Will insisted we take one car and after some difficult persuasion I caved in. He drove outside of town to a secluded area and parked. "Ok when I said date I did not mean you trying to kill me or you trying to have sex with me."

"Would you relax and close you eyes."

"You know this is the part where the killer jumps out and kills us right?"

"Close your eyes." I closed them and saw a big flash go off. "Ok open them." I opened my eyes to see a projection screen in front of the car. "Now I know you like movies but I also know you hate going to the movie theater because everyone talks during the movie. So I thought why not take you to your very own movie drive through complete with catering."

"Are you serious?"

"Yea and I also brought your favorites. Now do you want to watch the Little Mermaid or Rent first?" I told him Little Mermaid and we watched movies until 3 in the morning. He drove me back to my car and opened up the passenger door.

"Thank you for an amazing date Will."

"Anything for you Vicki, at least I can say I been on a date with Vicki Walker. Now drive safely and tell your dad I said hi." I laughed and went to my car. I stopped and turned around.

"Hey Will!"

"Yea?" I walked up to him and gave him a small kiss on the lips. He smiled down at me and hugged me. "What are you doing for dinner tonight?" I laughed at him and bit my lip. Then I told him to pick me up around 6.
Sign up to rate and review this story