Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More than just a camping trip

The beginning of a long weekend

by Korikian 0 reviews

Um they go camping and i guess there will be romance and possiblly some action i don't know yet by the way you don't have to read this cuz it isn't really nessicary just an opening to the story

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-19 - Updated: 2007-06-20 - 1054 words

0Unrated
Authors note: Ok this is my first ever fanfic so I just kinda getting the whole story going it should be more interesting in the next chapter I hope ... I hope the characters personalities are close enough to the real characters. Please offer any advice and I since I have no exams I should have another chapter done tomorrow. I thought it got a little dull at the end

Chapter 1 : The beginning of a long weekend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally!!" Atlanta breathed a huge sigh of relief, "it's Friday that last class seemed like it lasted a thousand years."

"I guess we can all relate to Cronus now," joked Theresa.

"Hey Cronus didn't have to listen to Mr Batt drone on about algebra for those thousand years, we did," answered Atlanta. "At least now I can relax on our camping trip, I've been waiting for weeks."

Atlanta stuffed her books into her bag and grabbing Theresa's arm ran off towards the dorm.
"hey! what's the rush? Don't tell me you haven't even started packing yet have you? And we're leaving in half an hour" said Theresa

"Hey! I'm fast I can be packed by then" snapped Atlanta " At least I don't pack half my closet 2 weeks before we leave!"

" Some stuff might get dirty and I'm planning to impress a certain someone" said Theresa blushing bright red.

" You mean Jay right?" chuckled Atlanta

" Hey one of these days you'll find someone that you'll want to impress too Atlanta, and then I can tease you all I want" Theresa said slyly

" Oh yeah and who might that be?" asked Atlanta while speeding ahead leaving Theresa in the dust smirking. She knew that Archie liked Atlanta but Atlanta was just to oblivious to notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Atlanta speed through the door she ran smack into Archie who was carrying a very large box of food (which Harry had obviously packed) Food flew through the air and a large packet of marshmallows broke landing all over Archie's head.

"Great ,just great, now Harry's gonna kill me! Muttered Archie angrily "Thanks a lot ....oh...uhhh... Atlanta.. It's you...

Archie hoping Atlanta wouldn't notice his face going red quickly started scrambling to pick up the Marshmallows and stuff them back in the bag. Hey it was a little more than 5 seconds but Harry wouldn't mind.

"Oh Archie sorry bout that" said Atlanta as she clumsily picked up some marshmallows. "I can't remember why I was in such a hu.... OH NO I'm sorry Archie but I've still got to pack!!" Atlanta exclaimed dropping the marshmallow yet again on Archie's head and dashing up the stairs.

Archie sighed and finished picking up the marshmallows and smiling to himself as he heard the large thuds coming from Atlanta's room, " typical Atlanta" he said.

A few minutes later Atlanta came tearing down the stairs with her sleeping bag and backpack and arrived just in time to get her stuff in Harry's truck before Neil and Theresa could get their over sized bags there. She knew after those 2 got their bags in there'd be no room left at all. In the end they finally hit the road over half an hour behind schedule thanks to Neil who packed 4 bags had to his horror had to decide on which one to leave behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey how come we have to sit next to Neil?" asked Atlanta and Archie angrily

"Sorry guys but it's your turn" Answered Jay who was only slightly enjoying their suffering.

The ride was mostly peaceful, everyone talk while Atlanta and Archie Teased each other and Odie played video games on his laptop until..

"I have to got to the Bathroom" Whined Neil

"Fine Neil hurry up and go" said Harry pulling over at a gas station annoyed that he had to wait even longer.

As soon as Neil had gone inside everyone asked "can we leave him here?" unfortunately Jay forced them to wait .

"I still say we should' a left him with those Gorgons when we had the chance" said Atlanta annoyed .Even Jay agreed a little.

After a while of more traveling they finally reached the camp site

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atlanta and Archie speed out of the truck happy to finally be away from Neil and his constant whining and started to unload their stuff and as usual made a competition.

" Hey guys you sure you don't need any help?" asked Theresa smirking at the sight of Odie and Archie trying to pitch a tent. Atlanta having spent most of her life in the forest got her and Theresa's tent up easily

"No we can do it without your help" Archie answered " I mean if 2 girls can put up one then we should too right Odie?... Odie?"

"Umm guys, a little help" said Odie who had succeeded in tangling himself up.

"You'd think the descendants of Odysseus and Achilles could pitch a stupid tent" muttered Archie as he untangled Odie.

Much later...

"Hey Odie and Me would a figured it out eventually" Archie said angrily

"Yeah right" Atlanta answered smugly " you could at least say thank you, if I hadn't helped you you'd be sleeping outside the whole weekend"

"Anyway now that the tents are up lets go see if the fires ready because I'm getting hungry and I'm sure Harry is to" Said Theresa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hey guys can we hurry this up I'm getting really hungry" Said Harry

"As if that's a surprise" Neil muttered while staring at himself in the reflection.

"Hang on I've almost got the fire going" Said Jay knowing the longer Harry would have to wait the crankier he'd get. "There its going now"

"Eeek what are you doing?! The smoke will ruin my complexion" screeched Neil who moved as far away from the fire as possible.

"Hey all I care about is that I can start cooking some food now" said Harry

"Oh look here come the others" said Jay pleased to see the others

"Finally we can eat!" Said Harry happily stuffing his face happily. Everyone stood back waiting for Harry to finish, not even Neil would be lucky enough to get food of Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok that's the end of chapter 1 I hope it was ok I know it's not great but it's ok I guess. I'm gonna try to get more action of something in the next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story