Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More than just a camping trip

A feeling in the forest

by Korikian 0 reviews

I edited this a bit so maybe it works better now 1stly i'm just gonna say please reveiw!!! the title kinda works it was the only one i could come up with we'll just read the chapter ok you don't ne...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 955 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4 : A feeling in the forest

Ok here goes chapter 4 man 3 chapters in one day I hope they don't suck so please again review and offer any advice or ideas please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm Atlanta not that I'm glad we found an abandoned camp that looks like its been recently lived in but don't you find this just a little strange?" asked Archie getting nervous

"No that's not weird at all silly" answered Atlanta "now come on lets go explore it you handsome hunk"

"What did you just say?!" Yelled Archie "Atlanta what's gotten into you?"

"Why nothing sweetie, nothing's wrong at all" she said in a perky voice .Archie knew something was up and he began to back away from her

"Oh Archie-poo where are you going?" she asked

"Uhhh nowhere...umm..Honeybunny" he shuddered at the thought of what he had just said

" If your not going anywhere then you can stay here with me up in the tree house" Atlanta said in an eerie tone.

"Ummm no thanks Atlanta I'm fine down here" he said backing away even more.

"Come on Archie I know you like me and I like you so lets just go up in the tree house!" she yelled

Now why don't you just come up to the tree house it'll be fun" she said grabbing Archie's arm and dragging him towards the large tree.

"Atlanta what are you doing? Let me go right now!" he said breaking free of her grip. Your not Atlanta are you?

"Of coarse I'm Atlanta..I mean I'm myself. Uhhh I'll prove it to!" she said giving Archie a huge kiss

"Look I don't care who you are but your not Atlanta now tell me where is she!" Archie yelled wiping his mouth in disgust

"Look! Archie dear I'm making this very clear if you don't get up the tree then something unpleasant is going to happen so I'd listen " she said with a snarl, her eyes glowing red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theresa woke up to find that she had fallen asleep on top of Jays chest and blushing bright red quickly got up. As she looked around she realized that Atlanta hadn't come back last night and woke up Jay

"Oh Theresa what am I doing in ...." Jay trailed of as he remembered. "Wasn't Atlanta supposed to come back" he asked with a worried tone.

"That's why I woke you" she said getting up "I going to check if she's just outside" as she stepped out into the sunlight she noticed that Odie, Harry and Neil were already outside and they looked worried too. Have you seen Atlanta?" she asked

"No we were looking for Archie he's missing to" answered Odie. "He went to talk to Atlanta last night and that's the last we heard of him."

"Well She went to the washrooms so maybe they just got talking and fell asleep there" she said hopefully running towards the washrooms with the others. To Theresa's horror all they found was a large charred hole by the entrance to the girls washrooms.

"No it can't be, Atlanta, Archie gone" she said as she began to cry it wasn't long before Jay caught up and saw what had happened.

"Theresa it's ok maybe there ok we don't know for sure yet" He said trying to comfort her " Odie call Hera maybe she can tell us something about this strange type of damage"

"Wait Jay! I'm having a vision I see Archie and Atlanta and they're both in danger of... each other!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Atlanta woke with a start. Where was she more importantly where was Archie!? She looked around and found she was on a beach, but how did she get there? "Cronus must have sent me and Archie here but where is Archie?"

"Atlanta! Over here!"

Atlanta turned around to see Archie running towards her smiling " Archie where have you been!?" she yelled "I was worried Cronus had got you!"

"Awww you were worried about me honey" said Archie "That's so sweet"

"Honey! Who are you calling honey?" she said angrily

"You silly now come on lets have some fun!" he said giving Atlanta a huge hug

"Archie what's gotten into you!" she asked still startled from his hug.

"Why nothing at all I'm just happy because I'm with the most amazing girl in the world!"

"Really" Atlanta said going Bright red "That's very sweet Archie"

"You know what be even sweeter, If we went for a nice swim in the moonlight it be romantic" he said picking up Atlanta by the waste and spinning her around.

"Archie put me down! What's gotten into you anyway?" she asked nervously

"Look Babe I already told you nothings wrong with me" He said with a hint of anger in his voice "No come on lets go for a romantic swim"

"Since when are you romantic? and your afraid of the water" she said getting more and more nervous being near this person who clearly wasn't Archie and she started to back away.

"Look maybe I just got over it now come on just get in the stupid water" he yelled picking her up and carrying her towards the water which had now turned blood red. She let out a huge scream that echoed through the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sorry Theresa's a little behind on the danger update oh well I wanted to leave you hanging for just a bit I must admit though I really hate myself for just going to Jay and Theresa cuz I really want to write more but its getting late so I'll make another chapter or 2 before I have to go to work. I hope its got some more action Now please review I need some positive reinforcement ok.
Sign up to rate and review this story