Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More than just a camping trip

Panic

by Korikian 0 reviews

Just guess by the title and I'm sure you can figure out who the mysterious strange is :P

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 459 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6: Panic

Ok here goes chapter #6 so lets see if it's gonna be good maybe it will maybe it wont

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Archie!!!" screamed Atlanta as she jumped from the tree running over to see if he was ok " Please help me get him up the tree" she begged " He'll be in danger to if we don't help him!"

"How do you know it's really him" The stranger asked jealously "He could be another shape shifter for all we know, we should leave him here"

"I just know it's him, now please help me pick him up" she said as she pulled him towards the tree.

"Fine but we have to hurry we only have a little time left before the things that were chasing him catch up" he said grabbing Archie's arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what did Hera say about Atlanta and Archie?" Theresa asked nervously

"Well the good news is that they're not dead... yet" Jay answered

"Yet?!" yelled Theresa "what do you mean yet!?"

"Well they've been transported to one of the most deadly islands in the world" he answered quietly "the chances of them surviving before the spell ends is slim"

"I bet if it were me I'd have no problem surviving, after all I am extra lucky" Neil said cutting in not noticing the extremely dirty looks the others were giving him.

"Well what can we do?" asked Odie "Can't we just use Hermes portal and just go there?"

"I already asked Hera" answered Jay "She said there's no way anyone can reach the island until the spell ends"

"So we can only sit and wait" said Theresa sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was close" gasped Atlanta as she climbed inside the tree house. "We just barely made it"

"This is why I told you 5 times to hurry up" The figure answered "Now the shape shifters know where we are thanks to your friend over here, I still think we should have left him outside"

"No way Archie would be dead now if we hadn't have helped him" Atlanta snapped back

"Ok I'm sorry but I still think he can't be trusted" He admitted

"Hey I trusted you so the least you can do is trust him as well" she said " I mean I don't even know your name"

"Fine if you must know who I am" he said as he pulled back his hood revealing a pair or horns and long red dreadlocks.

" PAN!!" yelled Atlanta "what are you doing here?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahaha I had to end the chapter at that just to be mean I'll continue the next chapter after this is posted so you won't have long to wait all 5 of you :P

I know this chapter was short but bear with me the next one will be longer.
Sign up to rate and review this story