Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Too many unanswered questions!

by patdfan27 3 reviews

The grand opening of Angels and Kings is here and what distractions leave many unaswered questions in the air. But what? Read Rate and Review to find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 1015 words

1Hot
Pete's POV

I really can not stand Ashlee but she is not a bitch like Vicki. I haven't even seen or heard from Vicki since that night at the club. I can't even really think about her or her mood swings anymore because Ashlee and I are together and are going to my grand opening of Angels and Kings together.

"Hey Pete do I look hot?"

"Yea you look nice Ashlee."

"You didn't even look at me. Now one more time do I look hot?" I looked at her and nodded. She turned around and I rolled my eyes. After I finished getting ready we left to go to the bar. When we got there we met up with everyone who said that the bar is amazing. Ashlee and I sat in VIP when I saw Vicki with some mystery guy and introducing him to Will and Mike Carden. I excused myself from Ashlee and went to go introduce myself to this mystery guy.

"Hey Bill and Mike, Vicki who's your friend?"

"This is Kevin he is my interviewer from AP magazine."

"Interviewer?"

"Yea Ms. Walker is going to be on July issue right after The Academy Is. So we are conducting the interview this week and shooting the cover next week before your big tour starts. And you should be really proud of her because the readers wanted a full interview because they love her work."

"Yea, if you are not busy tonight you can get a bonus interview with me and get the low down about my club."

"Really? I would love too, you don't mind Ms. Walker do you?"

"Kevin please call me Vicki and no I do not mind." I took Kevin around and talked to him about the club until I noticed Vicki heading to the back where the offices were. I excused myself and went to where the offices were at. I opened the door and I didn't see Vicki. That's strange I thought. I was about to close my door when I heard her phone go off. I closed the door and she was sitting behind the door with her head hung low crying.

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing, Pete, I just needed time to myself."

"There's an outside of the club for a reason."

"Can you not be an asshole for one second? Thanks."

"Is this because I stole away your interviewer because you can have him back."

"No, it's not. It is about a question that he asked me on the way here."

"What did he ask you if you were on your time of the month?"

"No you asshole he asked about my birth mother."

"Oh..."

"Yea don't you feel like an asshole now?"

"So, what's the big deal tell him the truth."

"The truth? Yea I am going to tell him she overdosed when I was younger."

"Then don't tell him."

"You don't get it do you?"

"Get what? Why you are crying in my office about your birth mother and not wanting to talk about her?"

"If I don't talk about her now someone else will ask questions about her and I never want to talk about her."

"Well you have to face the music sometime, so just get over it."

"Can you just leave me alone, please?"

"No this is technically my office so I can do whatever I want."

"Fine can you just shut up while I have a moment to myself?"

"Fine." I sat at the chair behind the desk watching Vicki going through her episode. She got up and wiped her eyes and picked up her bag. I got up too and headed for the door. We both reached for the door at the same time and retracted our hands and looked at one another. She dropped her bag and we both went to go kiss one another. I pushed her up against the door and locked it. I grabbed her by her ass and carried her over to the desk. I cleared it off and dropped her on the desk. I sucked and bit at her neck which she moaned with every bite I made. I reach up under her dress and removed her panties. She quickly undid my jeans and let them fall around my ankles. I dropped my boxers and moved her closer to the edge of the desk. I slid in to her with such force that made her yelp yell enough that if the music wasn't blaring people would have heard. I continued to slide in and out of her making her moan with every thrust I gave her. She was getting tight around me and came hard and quick. I quick joined her and rested my head on her shoulder. She pushed me away gently and I looked her in the eyes as if it was the first time I ever seen her in the light. I smiled at her and she gave me a look as if she was scared. She got off the desk and quickly put on her panties. I hurried and put on my jeans. Before she left I grabbed her hand.

"Vicki wait. What does this mean?"

"Nothing, I was vulnerable and it was just in the moment sort of thing. We should go back to the party before people start to wonder." She unlocked the door and left. I cleaned up the mess in the office and went to go sit next to Ashlee. She wondered where I was at and I told her I was djaying. She believed me and dropped it. I saw Vicki across the room talking to Will looking even more upset than before when I found her in the office. Will nod at something she said and gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead. Vicki looked around for a minute as if to make sure no one saw them. Vicki hates Will, so why would she give him a hug and allow him to let him kiss her on the forehead? Vicki headed for the exit and never came back.
Sign up to rate and review this story