Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Making up for lost time with someone new!

by patdfan27 2 reviews

Vicki is moving on from her past and Pete with Will! Maybe posting a double chapter tonight so be on the look out! Oh yea Read Rate and Review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-22 - Updated: 2007-06-22 - 1462 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

I went back to my hotel after the club and couldn't sleep because I basically just cheated on Will with Pete. Will and I have been secretly seeing each other and the only person who knows about us is my dad. Even though Will and I haven't had sex yet I still cheated on him. The next morning Kevin the interviewer came by to conduct his interview.

"So Vicki let's start from the beginning. Tell me about your parents."

"My dad is Butch Walker and he has been there for me since I could remember. My dad is my best friend and confidant and I don't know what I would do without him. Him and I even have matching heart tattoos on our hands and nothing means forever than a tattoo"

"And your mom?"

"My birth mom? I never really knew her she died of an overdose when I was young. She just basically called my dad one day and told him to come get me because she could take the responsibility of being a mom anymore. That's why I am so close to my dad."

"And your step mom?"

"She practically helped raised me and I call her mom and I love her like if she was my mom."

"Now I read somewhere you got a degree in math, are you a math genius?"

"Yes give me a math problem and I can answer it in 2 minutes."

"How did a math whiz go from calculator to singer overnight?"

"My dad asked my to fill in for him one day at the studio for Fall Out Boy. They hadn't record one part from 'Hum Hallelujah' so I lend my voice. Pete and the gang loved my voice and my dad was surprised because he thought I was toned deaf. And the rest is history."

"In you thank you's, you have Pete the war is still on, what is that about?"

"Pete and I actually met at a Starbucks and got off on the wrong foot. He was at a party at my dad's and I pulled him into a pool and he ruined my homework. Then we gave each other flat tires. Silly kids things like that."

"Is the war still on?"

"We are too busy to do any childish pranks anymore."

"Is there someone special in your life?"

"Yea my music."

"No I meant romantically."

"Umm, yes and no, but I rather keep that personal and let some website do the dirty work."

"Is it true that you have dated or are dating someone on your label."

"I don't remember, maybe I was too drunk that night."

"What is Pete really like as your boss?"

"Honestly, he is the best boss anyone can ever have. Yea him and I have our differences with one another but at the end of the day we come to some agreement of some sort. Like one issue was he wanted me to sing and dance along with my music. Sorry but I am no Britney and I wasn't going to be her either because most of the time singers who dance with their music lip-sync and I was not going to give my fans some cheap ass show where I lip-sync. So I told him I wasn't going to do it and he got really pissed off but he eventually agreed with me."

"How?"

"I have the power of persuasion." The interview lasted the whole afternoon and he left. I called my dad to check to see how he was doing. We talked for about a half hour before he had to hang up. I stayed in my hotel for awhile just thinking. I pulled out my lyric book and saw the lyrics I wrote awhile back. I wanted so badly to record this song but I couldn't, not yet at least. I heard a knock at the door and quickly hid the book. I opened the door and saw Will with some take out.

"Hey you, feeling better? I brought you food."

"Now that you are here, yes. Come in."

"How was your interview?"

"Good, they asked about my birth mom and I told them the truth."

"That's good right?"

"Right, so what kind of food did you bring me?"

"A mix of everything. Sweet and sour chicken, penne rosa, and French fries."

"A fat kid's dream, thanks Will." I went up to him and stood on my tip toes and kissed him. He put a box of food down on the table and wrapped his arms around my waist to bring the kiss in deeper. I giggled when he started to move his hands up and down my waist. He broke away from the kiss and narrowed his eyes at me.

"I am trying to kiss you and you start to laugh?"

"I can't help it if I am ticklish. And besides why are we still talking when we can be doing something that doesn't involve talking unless you consider you screaming my name talking."

"Me screaming your name, shouldn't it be you screaming mine if you are thinking what I think you are thinking." I grinned and kissed him again. We remained kissing one another when I pulled his shirt over his head and smiled when he grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. He broke away to take off my shirt. He smiled and began to kiss my neck. I began to undo his jeans causing them to fall around his ankles. He stepped out of them and pushed me back to the edge of his bed. He quickly undid my jeans and pushed me on the bed. He pulled my jeans off and began to kiss my stomach and work his way up and began to bit at my neck. I moaned with every bit but he quickly stopped. He knelt on the bed and grabbed my wrist and made me sit up. He unlatched my bra and pushed me back down on his bed. He bent back down and kissed me deep. I moaned into his kiss and grabbed the back of his neck to make the kiss deeper. He pulled away and pulled away my panties. He removed his boxers and slid into me. I moaned as he kept sliding in an out of me. But suddenly he stopped and looked at me.

"What's the matter?" Looking dumbfounded at him.

"You said you will be screaming my name and I don't hear screaming or my name."

"Well that can be arranged." I pushed him off of me and pinned him to the bed. I straddled him and grinded in circles on his penis. Will grabbed a hold of my breast and squeezed them. I grinded faster and harder on his penis causing Will to grab a hold of my hips making me finally to scream out his name as I came. Will followed suit and came as well. I collapsed on top of him kissing his neck and lips.

"You know I stopped by to bring you food and to make sure that you were ok but I did not know I would be having you scream out my name instead." I giggled and looked up at him.

"Well I needed a pick me up from my shitty day and you certainly know how to satisfy my personal needs."

"Maybe I need to bring you food more often."

"Maybe." I kissed him and heard my phone go off. I searched over the edge of the bed for my jeans and saw it was Pete calling. I pressed ignore and tossed it on the floor.

"Who was it?"

"Pete the asshole."

"You two are still not getting along?"

"No and probably never will." I kissed him again and got out of bed to go get the food. I hopped back into bed and pulled out the food and began to feed myself and Will. He smiled at me and brought me into a kiss.

"So when do leave home for LA?"

"In the morning, why?"

"I leave in the morning too, and maybe we can work on burning off those carbs we eat here in bed."

"No because I can't gain weight and just because you are afraid of getting fat does not mean sex is the best exercise." I said to him eating another fork full of food. He grabbed the food and put them on the floor.

"I was eating that."

"Now you are going to pay for calling me fat."

"You are not coercing me into having more sex!"

"Who said anything about sex? Just some friendly kissing in areas that are not your mouth." I laughed and we eventually had more and more sex, until we eventually passed out from exhaustion.

Sign up to rate and review this story