Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

My secret weapons....

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Vicki has several things up her sleeve but what reprecussion does she suffer from Pete? Read Rate and Review to find out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-23 - Updated: 2007-06-24 - 2048 words

0Unrated
Vicki's POV

The tour starts tomorrow and my dad took me out the day before yesterday to get the tattoo I always wanted, all 8 Lucky Charms marshmallows tattooed down the side of my rib cage with 'taste the magic' on my hip. And yesterday I decided to get a kitten to fend off Pete and if he decides to come near me I just throw my cat at him and maybe he will have an allergy attack. I also dyed my hair from my natural light brown to black, and let's just say my dad kind of freaked out.

"What the hell did you do?"

"I dyed my hair, what's the big deal?"

"What about your brown hair?"

"Dad chill out it will come back or I'll just dye it back. It is not permanent unlike tattoos. Oh and I also got a kitty."

"Oh really what's the kitty's name?"

"Come near me and you die, or Charlie for short."

"Come near me and you die? Who are you trying to kill?"

"Not kill daddy, just having someone stay away from me."

"Who?" I shrugged and went upstairs and I finished packing my 5 suitcases. I packed all my suitcases into my dad's SUV and said goodbye to my mom. My dad drove me to the airport and helped me with my bags.

"So are you sure you got everything you need?"

"Yea dad."

"You got you phone charger, laptop charger, all of your chargers, Charlie?"

"Dad I am going to miss you." I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I will see you on my birthday which happens to be the last show."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world baby girl. Now have a safe flight and call me everyday." I nodded and left for my flight. I got to Colorado safely and called my dad on the way to the hotel. The band has been there for a couple of days settling in and claiming their bunks on the bus. I headed for my room when I heard my name being called. I whipped around to see Patrick trying to catch up to me.

"Hey Pat what's up?"

"Nothing I am just giving you the heads up that Ashlee is here."

"And I would care because?"

"Because deep down in side you still care about him." He poked me in my ribs where my new tattoo was.

"Watch it I just a new tattoo a couple of days ago or I might sick Charlie on you." I pulled out my kitten from my kitten bag and Patrick laughed.

"Are you trying to kill Pete, you know he is allergic to cats."

"I honestly did not know that." Lie I laughed in my head.

"Also new, your hair color. I barely recognized you when you walked passed me."

"What can I say I want to keep a low profile." Pat laughed, "Wipe that smile off your fucking face." I sang to him

"Wipe the smile off your face." He sang back. We both laughed and headed up to the rooms. I gathered up my band and went to the Coors Amphitheater for a quick practice. After we were done, the band left and I stayed behind trying to soak up the reality of everything. I heard footsteps and glanced down at the approaching feet. I glanced back out to the seat and they sat down next to me.

"Vicki?"

"Yea?"

"What are you doing?"

"Letting reality sink in and now that it has I am leaving." I began to get up but he stopped me.

"Why do you always run away from your problems?"

"I am not running away, I am just going back to my room to get some sleep."

"Vicki what's the real problem?"

"I guess I am just scared that's all."

"About the tour or about your feelings?"

"Both."

"The tour is going to be amazing and you will hopefully start to feel better about your feelings."

"I hope so."

"Come on let's go get something to eat."

"Ok. And Will."

"Yea?"

"Thank you for being here for me." He nodded and put his arm around me. We went out to dinner and went back to our separate rooms. The next day all the bands got together to run through the show. Everything went smooth, so we went to go get ready for the show. I was curling my hair with Charlie curled up on the chair and the band was to busy playing video games when there was a knock at the door. "Come in," we all yelled. The door opened there was Pat with Pete.

"Hey Vicki can we talk to you outside?" Pat asked and I heard Pete start to sneeze.

"Yea." I put down my curling iron and stepped outside. "What's up?"

"We just wanted to give you this before the show that's all." Pat handed me a long skinny box. I opened it to see a charm bracelet with a music note, the bartskull, a star, and a V.

"Thanks it's beautiful."

"We wanted to add #1 to it but then people will think you are cocky." I laughed and gave Pat a hug and I could tell Pete's eyes were starting to water.

"You know I just forgot to do something. Good luck tonight Vicki." I nodded and Pete stayed behind. I looked down at my feet and back up at him.

"I should finish getting ready and you seem like you need to take a benadryl."

"Maybe, I only get like this when cats are around." I smiled to myself and turned around but he grabbed my hand.

"Let me help you put that on." He took the box and took out the bracelet. He grabbed my hand and put on the bracelet. "It looks nice on you."

"Thanks." He still held on to my hand and looked at me the same way he looked at me in his office. My confusion came back again and I pulled my hand away from him. "I should finish getting ready." He nodded and left. I finished my hair and make-up and put on my clothes.

A couple hours later I did my first performance and did my cover song.

"So every performance I am going to be covering a different artist song to show my range and versatility. So tonight I am feeling a little bit country and forgive me for changing the words to the song and not rhyming but enjoy my version of 'Before He Cheats.'"

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blond tramp,
and she's probably getting frisky...
right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...

Right now, he's probably up in the studio trying to show her how to not lip-sync, oh

And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty customized honda,
carved Vicki into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Right now, she's probably lip-syncing some
white-trash version of Jessica karaoke..
Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"
and he's a thinking that he's gonna get lucky,
Right now, he's probably pulling on some of his cheaply made hoodies...
And he don't know...

That I dug my key into the side of his pretty customized honda,
carved Vicki into his leather seats,
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Too bad your girl is so fucking naive,
Cause the next time that he cheats...

Oh, you know it won't be on me!

No...not on me
'Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little customized honda,
carved Vicki into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Oh.. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...

Ohh... before he cheats...

Everyone cheered and clapped and I went on to finish my set. I went backstage to get a glare from Pete before I went into my dressing room. I took a quick shower before I went to go watch Fall Out Boy. Their effects were amazing and so was the show. During one point of the show I caught Pete's eye and he smiled. He did his infamous bass lick and looked over at me after he was done. I quickly left to go find either Michael or Will, but instead I bumped into Ashlee.

"Oh hey Minnie."

"It's Vicki."

"Whatever close enough. Nice show."

"Thanks I enjoyed myself even though I was getting short of breath because of the high altitude and me singing live. I would ask you if you know what I meant but you don't sing live."

"Haha, very funny. Just because your last name is Walker doesn't mean you are the shit."

"And just because your last name is Simpson doesn't mean you can sing or have any other talent. Because all of us know Jessica is the prettier one and the more talented one."

"What is your problem? Just because I am prettier than you and have a hot boyfriend doesn't mean you can insult me."

"Oh honey you are so naïve."

"And what is that suppose to mean."

"Your smart enough, you can figure it out. Oh wait never mind Simpson sisters are known to be a little slow at times." I walked to my dressing room to clean up my mess and pack up my things. I was done and scratching Charlie's neck when I heard my dressing room door slam. I knew it was Pete so I didn't even bother turning around.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

"Yea, why the hell are you insulting my girlfriend and making a fool of yourself by singing that song tonight?" I picked up Charlie and turned around.

"Is it really insulting when I am speaking or singing the truth?"

"Yea but telling her she has no talent and she is not pretty is insulting and than singing that fucking song is going to lead to questions. And when did you get a cat?"

"Hey I am not the one who got plastic surgery to improve my image and I am not the one who cheated either. And a couple of days ago I got him." I set him back on the chair and turned to face Pete.

"Just because I am with her doesn't mean you can just be a bitch towards her or sing about it either. You know I am allergic to fucking cats!"

"No, I didn't. And besides just because you fucked me 3 times behind her back and got me off in my room doesn't mean you have any control of my life!"

"Yea I may not have any control of your life but I do of your career."

"Is that a threat?"

"Quit you games and it won't be a threat."

"Yea if you ruin my career I will ruin yours and your relationship." I turned back around, but Pete came up behind me and forces me to turn around and he held me by my arms.

"Why do you have to make things so difficult for the two of us?"

"You should ask yourself that question. I told you I had feelings for you and you totally fucked me over by not telling me that you and Ashlee were still together. I was ready to let go any fear I have about relationships with you but you fucked it up. So forgive me if I hate you for allowing you to make me so vulnerable." He let go of my arms and place his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. I pulled away and looked at him. "You should be with your girlfriend and you and I need to stay away from each other. And take a benadryl before you die or something." I looked away from him and he headed for the door. Once he was gone I sunk down and began to cry. Why is it so hard to say goodbye.
Sign up to rate and review this story